Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server WarCraftsCoƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ ElitePkƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ ClanWarƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ 100CpsƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ TreasureBoxƸ̵

Discussion on Server WarCraftsCoƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ ElitePkƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ ClanWarƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ 100CpsƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ TreasureBoxƸ̵ within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server WarCraftsCoƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ ElitePkƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ ClanWarƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ 100CpsƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ TreasureBoxƸ̵

Code:
[Loader]
IPAddress=193.34.144.228
LoginPort=9959
GamePort=5816
Website=http://www.warcraftsco.tk
Force=FALSE
Old 04/11/2012, 23:52   #2

Conquer is Conquer, Warcraft is Warcraft .
Old 04/12/2012, 00:24   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Judging by the screenshots...
there are a lot of bugs on your server (mana being one of them), the community is ALL arabic (judging by the language), the server is low quality (judging by the random and dense fog of leaves in Twin City), everyone is overpowered (judging by the equipment that people are holding), and there are only 10 people online on your server (judging by the way they all appear over and over again in each photo).

Judging by the website...
Your server has been going downhill because you don't know how to code events or anything worth playing (judging by the amount of accounts, characters, and guilds VS the number of players online... which is 31 apparently), your database can easily be hacked (judging by the way you're using appserv publicly and when you click HOME from the home page, you can see mysql errors for checking the password), everyone on your server is overpowered (judging by the pricing options you have), and the events and quests you DO have are too crappy to be called eventful (judging by the one guide you have on your website for riding mounts).

Also, this isn't warcraft. You stole the name, edited their old website, and claimed it ALL under your own, fake copyright. You don't have a disclaimer either. That says a lot about the staff, but I won't go into that. I've said enough.
Old 04/12/2012, 16:34   #4

Quote:
there are only 10 people online on your server (judging by the way they all appear over and over again in each photo).
Lol'd
Old 04/12/2012, 18:06   #5

hahaha fang thanks for your advice but i like my Server if not have player or have it's ok i dont know why u comment at my topic if u dont like my server please leave my topic if u don't like it thanks
Old 04/12/2012, 19:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnon View Post
hahaha fang thanks for your advice but i like my Server if not have player or have it's ok i dont know why u comment at my topic if u dont like my server please leave my topic if u don't like it thanks
It's just an honest review to help you think. For example: I said that your server has 10 players online (by the looks of the screenshots), so you might be wasting your money on a vps (unless your members pay for it). It helps other developers think as well. It's not worth making the same mistakes twice. Also, I dislike your server because you leech too much and claim everything as your work.
Old 04/13/2012, 01:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deсker View Post
It's his money - what he does with it doesn't concern you.

I know it's an advertisement thread, and people is free to post their thoughts, but I'm sure he doesn't care if you like his server or not.

@magnon - Goodluck with server
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you need to learn to keep quiet Decker. If he wants to waste his money, that's fine. If he wants to ignore my post, that's fine, but in no way do you represent him or his server. Other people might support a server by trying to discredit the person reviewing it, but you have no credit to burn. You're completely discredited on this forum. You responding to my review in a negative way without justification is just further discrediting yourself and the server. If you wanted to support him, you'd help donate towards his server or review it by showing the server's positive features (if it has any). Is that clear or am I talking to a wall?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2012, 07:01   #8

edit : in a good mood , will delete the insults , he got them anyway
Old 04/13/2012, 08:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyjgK64J451Jhv0 View Post
i have been on this forum since years and years ,...

...P.S im injection illusion logic
Ouch. I thought I was harsh. Sometimes it's best to leave a comment alone. I don't like to engage in arguments. I saw his post before he edited it... but nothing that I could say would be in any way positive or indifferent in relation to the thread. If anyone would like to challenge my review, that's why I wrote it. I wrote it because I never logged into his server. My review is the impression I got from his website and advert.
Old 04/13/2012, 12:18   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deсker View Post
mmmmm whats his msn?
Everyone who's ever added me has agreed to not giving you my msn. I don't like you Decker. There's something wrong with you. I've tried being nice to you, but you have problems dude. Serious problems with your attitude and actions that don't concern me.

This thread has gotten out of control. I'm not going to report it yet, but come on dude. You're not being respectful to the owner in any way. Chill out and behave.
Old 04/13/2012, 18:00   #11

and who have told u that ill agree to give u my msn ? srsly u got a mentally problems but i wont really insult u , im in a good mood
Old 04/13/2012, 20:01   #12

for **** sake u asked for "illusion" msn , didnt u ?
omg srsly think before u post
Old 04/13/2012, 20:14   #13

Okay guys, act gently and delete all of these Off-topic posts.
Old 04/14/2012, 09:11   #14

i hate it when once someone get embarrassed he delete his posts and quit -.-
Old 04/14/2012, 10:24   #15

thanks Fang for your Post i know you good C# Developer i hope i got Friened like you to can have Good Server my server not have 10 player only like u think my server have about 100 to 150 Online if you check the time at screenshot u will see it's take at 8 am and this time i was have 60 Online i think its good Member (sry for My bad English)
Closed Thread