Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SparTans 5530,,TQ Technique,,VPS 6Giga,,Don't Waste The Chance

Discussion on SparTans 5530,,TQ Technique,,VPS 6Giga,,Don't Waste The Chance within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2012, 02:30   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchh View Post
Im having trouble logging in, when i get to the login screen, i enter my info, it goes blackscreen then comes back saying server is either in maintance or the server is congested, the website says that it is online, please help!
Look,

Download patch and setup it and then download autopatch and extract it in game and then open the game from autopatch.exe, it will work fine.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Waste OF TIME
04/26/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
nakakainis tong dinownload ko sa torrent peke nag karoon ng error di ko naman maintindihan to
morgen letzte chance?/tomorrow last chance?
04/15/2009 - Aion - 34 Replies
english: would you people come tomorrow in the evening in the game to take a big screenshot with a lot of the players form epvp as an souvenir from the beta? german: wie sieht es eigentlich aus? ist morgen der letzte tag, oder kann man übermorgen auch noch frei spielen? bin mir da nicht sicher, aber wie es auch sei möchte ich einen vorschlag machen. wie wäre es wenn morgen abend alle aus der epvpers legion sich für einen kleinen netten gruppenscreenshot treffen würden? abends hat jeder...
Do Not Waste DB's
05/12/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
hey guys, this is something else i found out, and wasted 2 dbs so im just gona tell u this, if u bought a elite bag lets say lvl 7 from market, and used a db once and it didnt super, dont use another db. You probably gona sk me y not? Well it means that the person already ubgraded it from uni-to elite. I dont know if you guys heard about this but if someone ubgrades an item in tc like 2 times, the quality wont change...sry if i mispelled anything and ppl who know what im talking about, plz post...