Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flux Online Network [1st Real Network]

Discussion on Flux Online Network [1st Real Network] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flux Online Network [1st Real Network]

Official End of Flux Online.

Due to the fact ive been put into psychiatry, i cant work on it anymore, nor support it.
Ill probably be gone from epvp aswell, until im out, if im ever out again.

Im sorry, ya wasted your time on this network, i wasnt meant to hurt your dev in any way.
Shit happened unexpectedly, im forced to stay in a small room without window as im a danger for the social environment.

Good bye Friends and Foes,
bye epvp,
I loved ya all in the non homo way

Take care.

ORIGINAL POST:
Attached Files
File Type: rar Co2 Ping Checker.rar (4.3 KB, 31 views)
Old 07/26/2011, 23:47   #2

Very wonderful and this topic post is well put. Nice Job. I'm glad to be apart of F.O.G.N
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 00:10   #3

This post is just epic. I am also glad to be apart of F.O.G.N!
Old 07/27/2011, 00:11   #4

I doubt any of you know me by this account. But yeah this is suicide. I shud really remake ma account. Go Fogn! xD
Old 07/27/2011, 00:34   #5

Just an idea, all the servers should work on 1 client. Just add in multiple .exe's You should also pick severs that are world wide to join the network (By world wide I mean US & EU). A variety of patches would be nice also.

Anyways, good luck on your servers. Hope they actually do stay up, most of the servers out right now suck.
Old 07/27/2011, 01:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illiest View Post
Just an idea, all the servers should work on 1 client. Just add in multiple .exe's You should also pick severs that are world wide to join the network (By world wide I mean US & EU). A variety of patches would be nice also.

Anyways, good luck on your servers. Hope they actually do stay up, most of the servers out right now suck.
I suggested an all-in-one client but it got turned down lol. And we actually are! I believe me and BlackIceGaming are US, Xaizian Luishui (I lol'd so hard at that) or w/e is EU and Molten-Core is ME I believe.
Old 07/27/2011, 03:30   #7

yes a good idea and a server on patch 5505+ wold be nice to dragon tail+viper fang ftw lol
Old 07/27/2011, 05:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmarexFox View Post
I suggested an all-in-one client but it got turned down lol. And we actually are! I believe me and BlackIceGaming are US, Xaizian Luishui (I lol'd so hard at that) or w/e is EU and Molten-Core is ME I believe.
Well, I think the all in one client was mainly turned down due to incompatibilities. For example an 5017 Magictype.dat is binary based whereas a 5165 can be decoded into a text file. Also the login screens are different too. 5017 is made up of multiple .dds images, but 5165 is a flash based login. So therefore it will require someone to edit the conquer.exe.

But I really like the idea of the inter servers. So good luck to you guys
Old 07/27/2011, 07:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerFreakish View Post
Well, I think the all in one client was mainly turned down due to incompatibilities. For example an 5017 Magictype.dat is binary based whereas a 5165 can be decoded into a text file. Also the login screens are different too. 5017 is made up of multiple .dds images, but 5165 is a flash based login. So therefore it will require someone to edit the conquer.exe.

But I really like the idea of the inter servers. So good luck to you guys
There is no need for inter servers to have same logins and same magictype etc.
All you need is data sending from server to server, which then is controlled by the version of server. Incase 5017 will have their own way of packets sending how the other player from the other server moves/attacks and so on. It is possible, but you need to code for both places. What might be a problem is, they can't have "monk" if 5017 server or 4xxx server doesn't have monk. That'll definitly be a un-able to packet since there is no such a thing in those 5017 and less versions.

So in another word, it does not matter if the clients are made out of 2 different things. Aslong they are using same "items / equips" and same skills. So to lock down and make the possibilities 100% for the inter server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 11:54   #10

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakejoe67 View Post
There is no need for inter servers to have same logins and same magictype etc.
All you need is data sending from server to server, which then is controlled by the version of server. Incase 5017 will have their own way of packets sending how the other player from the other server moves/attacks and so on. It is possible, but you need to code for both places. What might be a problem is, they can't have "monk" if 5017 server or 4xxx server doesn't have monk. That'll definitly be a un-able to packet since there is no such a thing in those 5017 and less versions.

So in another word, it does not matter if the clients are made out of 2 different things. Aslong they are using same "items / equips" and same skills. So to lock down and make the possibilities 100% for the inter server.
Yeah pretty much.

It's more generic if you create an "Interserver" application tho instead of having it on parts of every source that wants to join..

Have the interserver handle everything and servers just have to send simple packets (Enters/Leaves/Attacks) and has to handle them too.

Wheres as if you didnt each server would have to have an entire interserver engine installed.

@Yuki: Looking good bro, Nice idea.

What you really need is a Conquer API for those servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 12:08   #11

Only Servers on same patch will connect to one Seperate InterServer.
Ill work on a Patch independent InterServer, but that will take much more work.
It will happen, no doubt.

As for now we will have One Interserver for each Patch.^

Oh yeah, welcome Joe!
Joe joined our Network with his amazing new Server.
Old 07/28/2011, 08:54   #12

BlackIceGaming is now online! Please go check it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2011, 10:11   #13

Meteora Online is now (Wow this sounds ironic as hell) offline. Probably for a while, but who knows.
Old 07/28/2011, 14:23   #14

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Very interesting.

If I ever get actively back into coding I'd be interested in doing a sort of... peer review site for pservers.

Think of it like top100 where quality counts > vote bots. Eg: To be listed one of the members of the site would have to test the server and make sure it meets the criteria and is online and then post it. Sites would have to be checked monthly to update their advertisements as well as features/online status.

If offline more than a week they would be removed and would have to start the ranking process from the start.

Seeing as you guys are already combining servers in a shared coalition type setup you may not be as interested... but if you do decide to further your server network, that's a feature I'd LOVE to see someone do (as I'll prob never bother spending the time to put it into practice lol)
Old 07/28/2011, 17:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Very interesting.

If I ever get actively back into coding I'd be interested in doing a sort of... peer review site for pservers.

Think of it like top100 where quality counts > vote bots. Eg: To be listed one of the members of the site would have to test the server and make sure it meets the criteria and is online and then post it. Sites would have to be checked monthly to update their advertisements as well as features/online status.

If offline more than a week they would be removed and would have to start the ranking process from the start.

Seeing as you guys are already combining servers in a shared coalition type setup you may not be as interested... but if you do decide to further your server network, that's a feature I'd LOVE to see someone do (as I'll prob never bother spending the time to put it into practice lol)
I was thinkin about such a thing years ago... never bothered to do it tho...
U now brought back my intresst on it, i might start something like that, You got my msn chris, if youŽd like to help or be a part lemme know
Closed Thread