Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LegendConquer 5165

Discussion on LegendConquer 5165 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LegendConquer 5165

Hey Guys Today i show U my server

Server info : patch 5165
Max lvl : 137
Max + : +12
Max Rb : 2
Lvling Zone
Steedrace
PkTourny
Flamelit
Gw
New Effects
Hosted In Germany 24/7 Vps
20 Cps Per Mob
30k Cps For killing TeratoDragon

Linkback Is under the Chatbox
Thanks Jimmi
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Need help in 5165
10/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
i have seen Much of the commentary about How i add new items and armor in my Server but all not appear i don't know why ? look to these http://up6.up-images.com/up//uploads/images/image s-7adfb6756e.jpg.. http://up6.up-images.com/up//uploads/images/image s-1143a29c51.jpg.. i need to know what is the problem and how i add armor and weapon in my Server thanks
Hi I need 5165 source act like Real Co 5165
09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I need a A source 5165 that all skills is available specially rb char like nin-nin-nin counterKill and nin-war-nin reflect and more, and also the attack rates should be fair not like +8 set can 1 hit +12 set, and also maybe the client, I need to study to make it in 5200+ source. I love to trade it with my cofarmer account VIP i have use it for 5 days only. PM or contact me in skype :marlyandedsel
[5165]Help With npc
08/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello good day. Good I need to know as being able to know go of a npc " pack chief " for that it gives cps and I pray to all and then the servant would be very easy I need help. thanks you elitepvpers And other problem HOW I CAN EDIT THE STATS OF MY PM?
A little help need 5165
06/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi this is all new to me just wanted to know how cant i add a effect, say to a garment. I have search but what i did find was removed or links not work not asking for ppl to do it just tell me what files i need to look at and play around with ...
C# Help 5165
03/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
After alot of trail an error, i still cant find a solution, and getting realy annoyed, LOL. im using this: if (File.Exists(@"C:\OldCODB\Questions.txt" )) { string Lines = File.ReadAllLines(@"C:\OldCODB\Questions.txt& quot;); List<string> Words = new List<string>();