Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crypto Conquer - NEW 5517 Server

Discussion on Crypto Conquer - NEW 5517 Server within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Crypto Conquer - NEW 5517 Server

Hello peeps,

I'd like to introduce to you . But first, let me tell you a little bit of the aim of the server. The server's main purpose is to target a version of conquer that's not completely classic but not either completely ruined by TQ's **** such as Chi, Jiang, and that stuff. The server targets the 5517 version where the last thing released was the Monks, SubClasses, and P6 Souls. That being said let's move on to the features.

The server mainly features but not only the following:
Arena Qualifier, Elite PK, TeamPK, Clans, and their Qualifier.
Poker Gold and CPS.
Lottery System.
Basic 6 Classes Trojans, Fire, Water, Warrior, Ninjas, and Monks.
2 Reborns with max level 140 and pure skills.
And way more features.

Some F.A.Q.
How to start the game? Run it from Play.
I want to report a bug? Join our discord channel and do it on the #Bugs section.

Few links.

Our website:

Discord Invite:

Well that's it for now, Hope to see you in-game.

Tags
5517, conquer, crypto

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New conquer server 5517
07/26/2020 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i'm an administrator of conquer 2.0, 5517 version. Thje serveur ON, moderation active and we're in full expansion period. This post it's for announce we search about CSharp developement or Team developement only for CSharp Serv. The Tasks are really simply (Follow the instructions on a notepad and on the Development Discord). Correct remuneration will be effective and personalizable. Thx for contact me in MP directly....
[Conquer Heroes] 5517 Based Leveling Server
03/27/2017 - CO2 PServer Archive - 27 Replies
Conquer Heroes is officially launched! Conquer heroes has been in development for the past year and a half and is finally ready for players to log in and start causing plenty of havoc! We're incredibly excited to see the community's response to the project and to start delivering some really exciting custom content. Conquer heroes is a partnership between myself and Roy (infamousnoone) with a huge shoutout to Angelus who worked on the project for an extended period of time. Play...
How to set up a 5517 conquer server [ Eragon's Source ]
01/22/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
WILL NOT BE UPDATING OR REPLYING TO ANYTHING. First of All, just to let you all know, this isn't my source. This is the one Shaft released, and i am going to release a guide on how to set it up. Okay, first of all download the following iff you haven't already; - Appserv ( I Use 2.5.10 ) From here >> AppServNetwork - AppServ 2.5.10 - Navicat ( I Use Premium, but it doesnt matter which ) from here >>> Navicat DOWNLOAD