Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Venus Conquer 1.0 v5017

Discussion on Venus Conquer 1.0 v5017 within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Venus Conquer 1.0 v5017

⚜️Venus Conquer⚜️

Introduction:
Venus Conquer is private Conquer Online server version 1.0 , with some features presented above, formed by an professional developer active team. We are working for more than a year to this project in order to make it stable / playable. We hope that Venus Conquer will fulfill your requirements.

Server Purpose:
Venus Conquer offers very hard gameplay very close to original TQ with balanced rates, stable , fair , fast response and fix for further issues, interactive events / quests.

List of features:

Informations Details
Version5017
Max Level130
Max Plus+9
Max Damage-5
CPsDisabled
Exp Rate1x
Prof Exp Rate1x
Skill Rate1x
Item Drop2x
NobilityOnly Rank
Battle PowerDisabled
MiningEnabled
TournamentsHourly
Online points1 point per hour
Custom GarmentsEnabled
Custom Weapon CosmeticsEnabled
Custom Players HP BarEnabled
Custom ResolutionEnabled
Custom Vip InterfaceEnabled
Custom LauncherEnabled
Server ProtectionEnabled
Custom ClientEnabled
Cursor FixEnabled
Unlocked FPSDepending by your hardware
MulticlientEnabled
Pay2WinNever

Contact: For more informations / questions feel free to contact us on our discord channel:

Special Thanks:

-Angelius (Memory Read & Write, Cryptography)
-Pro4Never (Using his source base Redux)
-Ultimation (Blowfish)
-AlexxSoryn (Memory Edit, Fixes)
-Mego (Protection)
-ChiperXS (Full Support/Developer)
-CptSky (Optimizing Libraries)
-Elitepvpers (Hosting and access to informations)

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2021, 22:59   #2

I love this server because its old school in alot of ways and a hard server but thats the good thing about it <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2021, 07:33   #3

i dont think you will be successful with 1x rates and the game store
Old 03/08/2021, 08:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.G. View Post
i dont think you will be successful with 1x rates and the game store
Thanks for your opinion. Glad to hear new opinions. Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2021, 18:11   #5

Avoid this server.
Corrupt server, adm gives items to a friend that codes the server and the other one that holds de vpn. One cofessed that has been running 10 VIP miners full time. 10 VIPs would cost the honest player to pay 500 USD.
I can confirm the ping and fps is fake.
I lost several items in a warehouse bug but its almost impossible to have a proper conversation with the rdm because of his broken english.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2021, 19:12   #6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubo View Post
Decent server with potential to be great. Low ping, stable. I love some of the real low rates on +1, mets and dbs. I dont feel the rates of mining, they are too high. Auto pickup and ore drop for VIPs is arguably overpowered. Some events should be disable like the GW monster that drops DB everyday, untill the server playerbase has more players. Notifications of the quality of the items that drops is a no no for me.
Thanks !
Old 03/12/2021, 02:20   #7

elite*gold: 80
Joined the ping faking crowd I see...oh also the FPS faking...
Old 03/12/2021, 10:54   #8

Hopefully this will not be a 1 month CO as this one will be shut down with in a month. The website look decent. I can only advice you that that source you are using is having a lots of glitch which can over power the players. Well if you can find the glitches then you will be good. Hopefully you will also host an SEA since most of the players in pvt server are pinoys which they need good ping, but only if you just host a server for fun and not for the money because pinoys won't Donate they only do HardWork ..

Good luck and hopefully you will succeed.
Old 03/12/2021, 11:52   #9

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Hopefully this will not be a 1 month CO as this one will be shut down with in a month. The website look decent. I can only advice you that that source you are using is having a lots of glitch which can over power the players. Well if you can find the glitches then you will be good. Hopefully you will also host an SEA since most of the players in pvt server are pinoys which they need good ping, but only if you just host a server for fun and not for the money because pinoys won't Donate they only do HardWork ..

The server was tested before opening a few months with some test players, also all the errors have been fixed, if more errors appear in the future we will solve them in the shortest possible time, meaning it is not something we cannot solve: D. Thank you for the suggestion given to Pynoi players, we will take this suggestion into account once again!
Old 03/12/2021, 12:12   #10

Quote:

As you checked the website already there are no such donations to overpower some stats. Donations are just for VIP (Comodity, less work for picking items ) and visual, nothing else. Second thing: Nothing is perfect on this world, i am concious it could be something, but step by step we will handle it, the most important thing here is that we didn't said that is my source or i made it from scratch or bullshit. Everything we want is a strenght community and a fair gameplay. Ping is friendly for every region, that won't be a problem for anybody, if playerbase will increase and there will be a request we can simply move the host that's not a big deal. Thanks for your opinion. Peace
Old 03/12/2021, 17:42   #11

As far as I know when I got into this source there is a glitch on selling item gears in storekeeper and instead of money it gets you meteors or if your lucky enough a meteor scroll, Not sure but I think it was on the Quality of Items you'd sell? I can't remember how my friend did it as its been a long time (a year) since we play the 5017 redux based source. Hopefully you can get it that fix and also I think there is also something you can get a socket gears (accessories or anything) by doing RB or selling? Well can't remember but If I got contact with my friend I will let you know how he did that so guys can have an idea where to fix it.

Have fun and have a wonderful day.
Old 03/12/2021, 19:33   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoNeL View Post
Ping is friendly for every region, that won't be a problem for anybody
Easy to make it "friendly" when you fake it, huh

Looking like Revelation CO up in here
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2021, 20:04   #13

Quote:
As far as I know when I got into this source there is a glitch on selling item gears in storekeeper and instead of money it gets you meteors or if your lucky enough a meteor scroll, Not sure but I think it was on the Quality of Items you'd sell? I can't remember how my friend did it as its been a long time (a year) since we play the 5017 redux based source. Hopefully you can get it that fix and also I think there is also something you can get a socket gears (accessories or anything) by doing RB or selling? Well can't remember but If I got contact with my friend I will let you know how he did that so guys can have an idea where to fix it.

Have fun and have a wonderful day.
I know this ... If u sell item Quality Super u recived 1 db or elite u recived 2 meteorscroll here i not have this problem Thanks Again ! <3
Old 03/12/2021, 20:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
Easy to make it "friendly" when you fake it, huh

Looking like Revelation CO up in here
You can denote ping by fighting monsters or players, if you don't have delay then that mean a good ping.
Old 03/12/2021, 21:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoNeL View Post
You can denote ping by fighting monsters or players, if you don't have delay then that mean a good ping.
This is always the answer "its okay to deceive because when you play you will notice the lag if its bad"

why manipulate the value shown?