Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revelation Conquer

Discussion on Revelation Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Revelation Conquer

Revelation Conquer opened on October 1st and in the first week of its launch we had 700 online players (190 + / IP).
Of course, the fact that we started with a 2-month free VIP campaign showed that there was no scam-donate server in the eyes of the players and there was great interest.
In fact, we made the same mistake as most server owners and started with a source with too many bugs, but we managed to keep the server as a classic. We have not added hourly events, Bosses, 2nd Map MC and Sunbox. We set the socket rates in the most difficult way. There are very few players who are still full 2sock. (max 4)
Although our server has received a lot of attacks, it still finds 180 IP online per day.

It has been difficult to find a strong protection system for the Asia region, but we are doing well now.

A lot of Eu and Us players joined our server to try it out, but many left it due to ping. We did not anticipate that so many Eu regions would participate in an Asia server. However, I can say that this is a success for us.

Anyway server features

Max 130 level / Plus 9
4-Class / 1 Reborn
Bless -5 (Tortoise / low rate)

-TcWar
-Citywars
-ClassPoleWar
-CCGW
-NobilityWar
-Breeder Quest
-Cathy Quest
-Discity
-DUEL BOT
-Daily Class War
-Monthly Super GW

On our website only
We sell Garment, VIP and MG.

We distribute our monthly Raffle events to our winning players.

Good luck everyone

www.revelationconquer.com
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/02/2021, 10:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Eunice from discord

This server is really Amazing . you can meet all type of players . (toxic,Racist,etc.) that would make's you grind to get yourself geared up and whacked them .

Sire lutfuii labyaa all <3 best server i've played with .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2021, 06:59   #3

This is the best server I've been played honestly �� thanks revco staffs for being so productive and quick response to your players. Salutes!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 03:04   #4

ive seen better comments from bots on facebook then these comments
Old 02/18/2021, 14:26   #5

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOMOKABOY View Post
ive seen better comments from bots on facebook then these comments
Our Facebook post about raffle , its not bot.
Players comment his/her character name.
Old 02/18/2021, 14:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationCo View Post
Revelation Conquer opened on October 1st and in the first week of its launch we had 700 online players (190 + / IP).
Of course, the fact that we started with a 2-month free VIP campaign showed that there was no scam-donate server in the eyes of the players and there was great interest.
In fact, we made the same mistake as most server owners and started with a source with too many bugs, but we managed to keep the server as a classic. We have not added hourly events, Bosses, 2nd Map MC and Sunbox. We set the socket rates in the most difficult way. There are very few players who are still full 2sock. (max 4)
Although our server has received a lot of attacks, it still finds 180 IP online per day.

It has been difficult to find a strong protection system for the Asia region, but we are doing well now.

A lot of Eu and Us players joined our server to try it out, but many left it due to ping. We did not anticipate that so many Eu regions would participate in an Asia server. However, I can say that this is a success for us.

Anyway server features

Max 130 level / Plus 9
4-Class / 1 Reborn

-TcWar
-Citywars
-ClassPoleWar
-CCGW
-NobilityWar
-Breeder Quest
-Cathy Quest
-Discity
-DUEL BOT
-Daily Class War
-Monthly Super GW

On our website only

Good luck everyone

www.revelationconquer.com
Best servers ever

ign: Foxtella

Best sea server ever

Ign Foxtella
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 14:51   #7

I love this server because of the GM was so friendly also we have a complete type of players like toxic/friendly/keyboardwarrior�� so what are you waiting for come and join us. To REVELATIONCO ������
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 15:14   #8

Best Sever i ever played, Long live revelationconquer!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 15:19   #9

Ive been here in this server for almost 3 months and it has a good run by the lovely, kind and understandable GM. I salute/ hats off for the hard work and what i love the most is they hear every single one of our message, clarrifications, suggestions and questions. They will not ignore you, they must simply love their customers and i appreciate that.

Thank you for this wonderfull server, and more blessings to come. I hope this server will long last, keep up the good work. LongLive REVCO!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 16:54   #10

Come Play With Us

this is the best classic server with special garments with 600+ players online. and gm and pm is so friendly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 17:16   #11

This is far the best classic server I've ever played, brings back memories from 2004. GM is very approachable and is monitoring from time to time. Come and play revelation co! Here's the homepage ;
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 17:20   #12

First and best server that I played. It's so fun. Everyday WAAAAAAAR! when your work is online job this is best game for you cuz you can play while working but my work has no timer so that I can work while working. and the game owner is so friendly so *** play with us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 17:43   #13

Very nice server.. should be on top 1 list.. friend people and friendly staffs ofc.. i hope this server will long last..come and join our server no boring days. Every day full of players playing wars..you wont regret it.. more power!! Viva revelation conquer!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 17:54   #14

Nice Server.. i play will just more than like the classic conquer before
back 2002 but i played 2004 .. Thanks for the Creator of this Game. GM and PM
" D E L I C A D O " ....WanWan
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 17:59   #15

kelsey

this is the best classic server.. come and join and enjoy playing...

Anyway server features

Max 130 level / Plus 9
4-Class / 1 Reborn

-TcWar
-Citywars
-ClassPoleWar
-CCGW
-NobilityWar
-Breeder Quest
-Cathy Quest
-Discity
-DUEL BOT
-Daily Class War
-Monthly Super GW

On our website only

Good luck everyone

Thanks
1 User