Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Revelation Conquer

Discussion on Revelation Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 03/10/2021, 08:35   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupmoh View Post
Third, Think about the situation you're in. You've asked me for help with a duel bot and I didn't want to share my own or help with yours and that's fine.
You too? 😂
Envy\Craft is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 10:05   #47
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 10
Btw we would like to add our own garment designs , need a help for hidden texture files to add c3 .
Also map Editor.

just dm me
RevelationCo is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 18:04   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 50
Dude, why did you called out the dragon? @ is a respectable person in here in this community as he help a lot. You should talk very nice with him, because as far as I know you don't have knowledge in Programming, you just hire Emre and the so-called Nova to fix your server. I know your server is successfully running but you should pay respect to a person who contribute to this community.

If you can't get out with his cage will I don't know what will happen to your server next?

So be nice.
Soulfly25 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2021, 19:05   #49
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Dude, why did you called out the dragon? @ is a respectable person in here in this community as he help a lot. You should talk very nice with him, because as far as I know you don't have knowledge in Programming, you just hire Emre and the so-called Nova to fix your server. I know your server is successfully running but you should pay respect to a person who contribute to this community.

If you can't get out with his cage will I don't know what will happen to your server next?

So be nice.
Hi , i respect him already . But his friend cant write us fckk off etc.
Also You can be sure that we are not working with anyone right now.
we just want to make a wdf file that hide the garments of our own design And MapEditor. After completing these, we can improve our server more.
RevelationCo is offline  
Old 03/11/2021, 18:36   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Nah. I'm just here for some reason. It's YurikoOmega by the way.
supremo.md is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2021, 09:29   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 13
Revelation Admin and Staff 0,000% toxic.
Server has many Features and Quests entertaining high level.
They do not ignore suggestions and engange with respect also high level understanding. Professional Server managment player demands on high priority they invest time if you have questions aswell.
You will never see them writing to you "fuck off" or such.

This server has a future in EU also in US when it's up soon. They already proved to be best Asia server on xtremetop100, as i saw the feedbacks.

ING SuperSaiyan edit: in Eu server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy\Craft View Post
They have fake ping there :P
in game I "have" 70 ping, but the delay I get and trace routes show 200 to 400
Well thats their only little misstake.
But doesn't matter at all i can tell you why. :P :P :P

Asia Server = if you from ASIA your ping won't be over 100 (check)
Eu Server = if you from EU your ping won't be over 100 (check)
Us Server = if you from US your ping won't be over 100 (check)

AND why he do pay 2x more for HOST because he know what he is doing, he know that his server is the best and 30 day vip not 3 day vip very generous.

When i suggested you to do 2 hosts Eu and Us you didn't like the idea at all, one in your garabge community blamed me that i have no money for propper internet. LMFAO

That is the difference.

Revelation-CO =
quality (check)
quantity (check)
professional (check)

I just came here to see the Players feedback and than i see unsuccessful admins comment on other servers that are more successful. (You know who i mean)

Quote:
They never played this game but wanting to give feedbacks
krito777 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2021, 13:09   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post

Asia Server = if you from ASIA your ping won't be over 100 (check)
Eu Server = if you from EU your ping won't be over 100 (check)
Us Server = if you from US your ping won't be over 100 (check)
This makes no sense at all.
Thats what the guy above told you.
Fake ping, ping won't be over 100 since its faked to be around 70... sigh.

If you open the DLL's they are using to modify the client, you'll easily find the piece of code thats overwriting the original Ping.
bashondegek is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2021, 12:58   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Dude, why did you called out the dragon? @ is a respectable person in here in this community as he help a lot. You should talk very nice with him, because as far as I know you don't have knowledge in Programming, you just hire Emre and the so-called Nova to fix your server. I know your server is successfully running but you should pay respect to a person who contribute to this community.

If you can't get out with his cage will I don't know what will happen to your server next?

So be nice.
The "so-called Nova"? Excuse me, who the **** are you? lol
iBotx is offline  
Old 04/16/2021, 18:45   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
The "so-called Nova"? Excuse me, who the **** are you? lol
Come on man, They call you Nova, you are working in that server also which is great, but as of now they don't have a coder now which Emre leave them. and they are own their own self now.

I have big respect for you men and I don't want trouble from you as you helped us a lot. You are respected in the community were you take service in a classic version of conquer. you are a well-known man. I am sorry if I offended you this.
Soulfly25 is offline  
Old 04/17/2021, 22:42   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Come on man, They call you Nova, you are working in that server also which is great, but as of now they don't have a coder now which Emre leave them. and they are own their own self now.

I have big respect for you men and I don't want trouble from you as you helped us a lot. You are respected in the community were you take service in a classic version of conquer. you are a well-known man. I am sorry if I offended you this.
I agree the source is terrible, but that is their base and they request work on it so I simply do my job and do the required. I'm not a big fan of NCOS myself. That being said, I'm their developer and I'm the one who do their work not anyone else for the past couple of months or more. And the owner of this server is a very respected guy and he deals professionally on my end. Not sure how he deals with players, but all the people that play on this server say that he cares about his server and full-fills their needs and doesnt care about money. Thats rare these days, have some respect for the effort. He didnt say his server is the best or perfect but at least he's providing a decent thing for his community or player base. Dont like the server? Simply, dont play it.

Note: Hiring people to code for you IS NOT something to be ashamed off lol, not sure why you're describing it as a crime. If everyone can code, then developers would simply be useless.
iBotx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 08:44   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
Note: Hiring people to code for you IS NOT something to be ashamed off lol, not sure why you're describing it as a crime. If everyone can code, then developers would simply be useless.


You can pick only one.
Latyos is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old Yesterday, 18:42   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationCo View Post
Hi , i respect him already . But his friend cant write us fckk off etc.
Also You can be sure that we are not working with anyone right now.
we just want to make a wdf file that hide the garments of our own design And MapEditor. After completing these, we can improve our server more.
Just out of curiosity, why did you completely rip off the website from Origins ? You just changed the logo, you even used the same pictures Nyorai has on his own website Try harding much ? Also lets face it, your "low ping" is fake ping.

All one needs to do is open Task Manager > Performance > Open Resource Manager

And it'll be clear that your real ping is *4 from what you get in-game.

Might wanna fix that game
xControlledChaos is offline  
Old Yesterday, 20:37   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by xControlledChaos View Post
Just out of curiosity, why did you completely rip off the website from Origins ? You just changed the logo, you even used the same pictures Nyorai has on his own website Try harding much ? Also lets face it, your "low ping" is fake ping.

All one needs to do is open Task Manager > Performance > Open Resource Manager

And it'll be clear that your real ping is *4 from what you get in-game.

Might wanna fix that game
The first part of your comment is not true at all, since they use WordPress, and i'm 100% sure that Origins is not using WordPress or even that ****** standard WordPress template.

anyway, the ping is another story, the source they use is ****, so even with a developer hired, its better to or start over and write another base or use one of the better base sources out there, but with most of the servers between now and 4 months ago, they are almost all using the leaked Paradise source or something thats using the same base as the leaked Paradise source.

I won't say that Revelation owners are going for the money and leave, but i'm not lying if i say that the base is just pure ****.
bashondegek is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 23:18   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashondegek View Post
The first part of your comment is not true at all, since they use WordPress, and i'm 100% sure that Origins is not using WordPress or even that ****** standard WordPress template.

anyway, the ping is another story, the source they use is ****, so even with a developer hired, its better to or start over and write another base or use one of the better base sources out there, but with most of the servers between now and 4 months ago, they are almost all using the leaked Paradise source or something thats using the same base as the leaked Paradise source.

I won't say that Revelation owners are going for the money and leave, but i'm not lying if i say that the base is just pure ****.
Have you opened the Origins website ? Its the exact same template, Revelation just changed the logo, and did some ****** back-end work.

The template however doesn't come with the pictures that Origins is using, and the revelation owners never even bothered to change those.

Its just sad if you ask me.
xControlledChaos is offline  
Old Today, 01:09   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latyos View Post


You can pick only one.
Well I knew that'd step in the way lmao but its still true and a fact. But if you can hire a good developer thats fine imo, just dont grab a public source and run it as it is and do trashy edits and expect to compete.
iBotx is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.