Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Revelation Conquer

Discussion on Revelation Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 03/03/2021, 13:35   #31
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
The only question I have is: Why would you lie about something that literally takes 5 minutes to verify?



This is taken directly from your "GameMonitor.dll" that is supposed to act as some sort of anti cheat? Kind of a pathetic way to fake ping, in my opinion. Who the heck hooks the sprintf function....And even faking FPS...is that something people do???

edit: How much did you pay someone for this?



If the Asian server is using fake ping, there should be a lot of EU players out there, right?

Our players are 95% Asia and we don't need this fake ping.

We also don't need this ad page, I don't have much time to listen to drama here.

You can watch this video and hate us more


60 ping = 300 right if you're right?


Go beat this bot with 300ping
RevelationCo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2021, 17:26   #32
 
elite*gold: 80
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 633
Received Thanks: 149
Don’t know what to tell you, friend. The client that I downloaded that has to attempt to add an exception to my AV is 100 percent dividing the real ping by 3 and multiplying the FPS by 4. Doesn’t matter where most of your player base is or if you do or do not need to do it. The fact is is that you are doing it for me.
Santa is offline  
Old 03/03/2021, 17:38   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 13
I find it hard to believe you don't know what you have in your own project.
You can deny all you want, the fact is, the latest downloadable client has fake ping/fps

And your bot ain't that great. ��
Envy\Craft is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2021, 00:43   #34
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
Donít know what to tell you, friend. The client that I downloaded that has to attempt to add an exception to my AV is 100 percent dividing the real ping by 3 and multiplying the FPS by 4. Doesnít matter where most of your player base is or if you do or do not need to do it. The fact is is that you are doing it for me.

I understand you very well, don't worry, so we didn't advertise this. check first page, I didn't use words like low ping high fps here, but many servers use it for advertising purposes. Everyone knows that 90% of dedicated servers use it for advertising purposes. but we never used the word low ping high fps. Those who use it to advertise their servers are fraudulent.

If you come to our server , we can test it with you

if we have something like this on our server,
i will check.. we dont need this lol

Edit : You should even read what I wrote about ping on the first page


Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy\Craft View Post
I find it hard to believe you don't know what you have in your own project.
You can deny all you want, the fact is, the latest downloadable client has fake ping/fps

And your bot ain't that great. ��

If you can make a better Duel-BOT write to me or come duel me
you can bet , np
RevelationCo is offline  
Old 03/04/2021, 13:06   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
HELLO! GM
please fixed it always lag every Event we got lag
but now i got Disconnection and i cant log in.. i want to join event now..
newborn001 is offline  
Old 03/08/2021, 18:53   #36
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,614
Received Thanks: 667
Can you **** off and stop advertising on Primal?

turk55 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2021, 18:55   #37
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 491
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationCo View Post
If the Asian server is using fake ping, there should be a lot of EU players out there, right?

Our players are 95% Asia and we don't need this fake ping.

We also don't need this ad page, I don't have much time to listen to drama here.

You can watch this video and hate us more



60 ping = 300 right if you're right?



Go beat this bot with 300ping
So not only you've been advertising on primal, you've also copied my duel bot even down to statistics up top. Interesting.
Yupmoh is offline  
Old 03/08/2021, 20:27   #38
 
elite*gold: 80
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 633
Received Thanks: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupmoh View Post
you've also copied my duel bot even down to statistics up top. Interesting.
You're the original inventor of the duel bot? Omg, can I get an autograph?
Santa is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2021, 20:31   #39
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 491
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
You're the original inventor of the duel bot? Omg, can I get an autograph?
Never claimed I was I think that was Ultimation or Hybrid but I certainly was one of the first few to have it implemented, even had it in my PvP server back in 2008 or something lmao, What I'm saying is that he could've at least written his own format of statistics.

Regardless of that, There's no explanation to why he's been spamming my server and players with advertisements.
Yupmoh is offline  
Old 03/09/2021, 05:55   #40
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupmoh View Post
Never claimed I was I think that was Ultimation or Hybrid but I certainly was one of the first few to have it implemented, even had it in my PvP server back in 2008 or something lmao, What I'm saying is that he could've at least written his own format of statistics.

Regardless of that, There's no explanation to why he's been spamming my server and players with advertisements.

Moh are you kidding ? We dont need your players, are you have any proof ? Also your server still alive ?
We asked you help for DuelBot , you didnt .
And now making a drama for duelbot?
Egoisct man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Can you fuck off and stop advertising on Primal?

Our email not , make good phtoshop next time. Samsunlu lawyer.

Also are you made a shit advert in cogods , Newcomers 130level char from ConquerGods ? ����
999 IQ but you got only toxic players.



If we advertised, shouldn't you have banned us?
RevelationCo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2021, 13:01   #41
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,614
Received Thanks: 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationCo View Post
Our email not , make good phtoshop next time. Samsunlu lawyer.

Also are you made a **** advert in cogods , Newcomers 130level char from ConquerGods ? ����
999 IQ but you got only toxic players.



If we advertised, shouldn't you have banned us?
For starters, I don't originate from Samsun.
That's a directly log from the discord bot which looks up the data in the databases.

Advertising conquer gods? What???????

We have banned you multiple times, you just like to come back.

Also the name containing "Lutfui" comes back in the account names AND your video.
turk55 is offline  
Old 03/09/2021, 13:53   #42
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
For starters, I don't originate from Samsun.
That's a directly log from the discord bot which looks up the data in the databases.

Advertising conquer gods? What???????

We have banned you multiple times, you just like to come back.

Also the name containing "Lutfui" comes back in the account names AND your video.
I respect your work, you're good . but don't tell me I'm advertising on primal!
this is a lie!

If I want to advertise, why should we advertise on a dead server? use your brain.

we only use facebook for advertising (sponsore)

If you still want to talk about this, tell me where you live and I'll come and talk. Don't spam here and leave this this page.

Edit : All our players know, we don't need to advertise on another server.
also everyday lots of **** servers come and try to advertise on my server. visit our server first , so you can see
RevelationCo is offline  
Old 03/09/2021, 20:06   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 13
I don't think he copied your bot. I've played origins bot, primals bot, and his bot. His bot feels very clunky, like the ones you can find in the open sources available.
It randomly jumps (small radius) around the player and fbs at a 500ms interval. Nothing special
Envy\Craft is offline  
Old 03/10/2021, 01:21   #44
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 491
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationCo View Post
I respect your work, you're good . but don't tell me I'm advertising on primal!
this is a lie!

If I want to advertise, why should we advertise on a dead server? use your brain.

we only use facebook for advertising (sponsore)

If you still want to talk about this, tell me where you live and I'll come and talk. Don't spam here and leave this this page.

Edit : All our players know, we don't need to advertise on another server.
also everyday lots of shit servers come and try to advertise on my server. visit our server first , so you can see
I'll try to be civil and respectful in my response to you. Make sure you read it all.

First, I'm quite confident you don't want either me or Omicron visiting your server, Only then you'd see the definition of a dead server.

Be smart and don't pick fights you can't win and have no reason for. Like why would you? I'm sure that as a server owner you care for the success of your server and you don't want anything to put that in jeopardy. I don't want beef with anyone but I'll give you some if you ask for it.

Second, You have advertised on primal, And if you wish I can post proof of it, We wouldn't call you out if we weren't sure it was you and had hard proof of it. Think about it. And I'm sure that you as an owner don't want to look bad in the public eye. Do not underestimate who you're dealing with here because you're clueless compared.

Third, Think about the situation you're in. You've asked me for help with a duel bot and I didn't want to share my own or help with yours and that's fine.

if you've read what I said you'd understand that I'm not talking about the bot itself but then again what did I expect when you couldn't even process a post properly.

I don't want this to turn into a he said she said because that's not in your best interest and I don't want to spam your thread, So I'll let your comments go and same for what you've done on primal, But if this is repeated I won't be coming to this forums to address an issue if you catch my drift.

Best of luck with your server bud.
Yupmoh is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2021, 05:55   #45
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by newborn001 View Post
HELLO! GM
please fixed it always lag every Event we got lag
but now i got Disconnection and i cant log in.. i want to join event now..
Hi, Lag issue fixed
RevelationCo is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.