Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BumClassic_RealClassic

Discussion on BumClassic_RealClassic within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/04/2021, 10:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationCo View Post
I'll shut down the server if you have any proof =)
How can you shut down the server if your server has been attacked and all you have to do is to wait or negotiate the attacker to stop the attack, you don't even have a solution to your server when it was attack. Hahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2021, 10:51   #17

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
How can you shut down the server if your server has been attacked and all you have to do is to wait or negotiate the attacker to stop the attack, you don't even have a solution to your server when it was attack. Hahaha
You have no idea We didnt offer anything for attacker. We try buy a good protect for Asia. Its kinda hard
I already wrote my server details in adversing forum you can check. It was our fault but fixed now.
Still have 600+ Online daily (not fake or bot) . You can play i will give you 3 days free vip ��
Old 02/04/2021, 11:26   #18

RevelationCo, you are not far from them because you are part of their team. + There you work non-stop on the Emre Dragon server. You come with false statements and you, like him, sell items for money! + Try not to lie to the world that you have 450 + players online when you actually only have 20 players and the rest are boots!
Try not to do this **** anymore. Because you do not show respect for the players and for this community!

RevelationCO
You have no idea to change the rates on the server and you want to attack others, end up that everything that is done is done by a scammer just like you named Emre Dragon! here on the forum it has more names like ParadiseConquer
and ExTaCy if I'm not mistaken! he also has a web page where he sells his services made by others and stolen by him! So you are not far from him if you do these things together!

+ He thinks that you can't lie to us that you don't have bots on the server when I know this to enter the market, you have a full market for sale and they are all bots, don't talk stupid !!! and disappear from this community
Players ferocious of these scammers!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2021, 13:55   #19

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerDev View Post
RevelationCo, you are not far from them because you are part of their team. + There you work non-stop on the Emre Dragon server. You come with false statements and you, like him, sell items for money! + Try not to lie to the world that you have 450 + players online when you actually only have 20 players and the rest are boots!
Try not to do this shit anymore. Because you do not show respect for the players and for this community!

RevelationCO
You have no idea to change the rates on the server and you want to attack others, end up that everything that is done is done by a scammer just like you named Emre Dragon! here on the forum it has more names like ParadiseConquer
and ExTaCy if I'm not mistaken! he also has a web page where he sells his services made by others and stolen by him! So you are not far from him if you do these things together!

+ He thinks that you can't lie to us that you don't have bots on the server when I know this to enter the market, you have a full market for sale and they are all bots, don't talk stupid !!! and disappear from this community

If someone scam you , its not my problem. Revelation Conquer no have any bot or fake online.

I can share you proof !
If you are best developer , make your own server and try your luck

If you see 1k online Guild War comment this post. I will wait you 😅

Also you can watch our GW videos from youtube. Check players bot or no 😅

Edit : You can private message me if you have any problem with us.
You take this game seriously enough to hate everybody.

Have a good day
Old 02/05/2021, 02:17   #20

please dear admin delete this TOPIC
Old 02/05/2021, 15:09   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationCo View Post
If someone scam you , its not my problem. Revelation Conquer no have any bot or fake online.

I can share you proof !
If you are best developer , make your own server and try your luck

If you see 1k online Guild War comment this post. I will wait you 😅

Also you can watch our GW videos from youtube. Check players bot or no 😅

Edit : You can private message me if you have any problem with us.
You take this game seriously enough to hate everybody.

Have a good day
How can you run NCOS and expect people to believe your words and respect you lul
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2021, 15:58   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerDev View Post
Try not to do this **** anymore. Because you do not show respect for the players and for this community!

RevelationCO

Dude, The one who always fixed and do some updates on his server is Emre until now. You can ask Emre. If Emre can't do his way he will recommend iBotx to fix some things. It's been a year in this industry (5165) Hahaha