Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince

Discussion on Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince

Imperial Classic 5017 Classic Launched 01/01/2021
Low Drop Rates, Low ExpRates, Low Socket Rates.
Max 130, Plus +9. No Bless, No Tortoise, No Cps, No Ninja.
Cosmetics, New Garments, New NobilityRank System.
Legend War 5V5 Team Event. (Like Dota, LOL).
Recording Meteor Spams. You have more chances when you have more spam.
EU Hosted. US/NA/RU Friendly. Low Ping, High FPS.

Discord :

Weekly Events
Fruit Festival - 1st-7th of each month
Egg Event - 8th-14th of each month
Letters Quest - 15th-21th of each month
HuntingSeason - 22nd-28th of each month
VipEvent - 29nd-31st of each month

Daily Events
Holy Water - 3 times a day
Cursed Creature - once a day
MonsterWave - once a day
FindSeeds - once a day
Elemantal Symbols - once a day

Special Events
ToughWei Quest - Hunting event for PhoenixCastle
Breeder Quest - Hunting event for ApeCity
Winni Quest - Hunting event for DesertCity
Cathy Quest - Hunting event for BirdIsland

Old Quests
Skypass Quest, Meteor Tears, Ancient Devil, Rat Fang, SnakeKing, DisCity, MoonBox, BlueMouse, Captain Quest Jar, First Reborn Quest.
Note : Bluemouse %100 Fixed.
Enjoy the fun with the multi-room blue mouse to give you a totally real experience

PK Events

Elite PK Tornament, Penta War, Football
Freeze the war, Five(n)Out, Dragon War, KingOfTheHill, LastManStanding
Passthebomb, CouplesPKTournament
Death Square, Meteor Shower, Infection
Vampire War, Halloween Infection

Special PK EVENTS & GuildWar
PhoenixCastle GuildWar - 1st - 7th of each month
ApeCity GuildWar - 8th - 15th of each month
DesertCity GuildWar - 16th - 23th of each month
BirdIsland GuildWar - 24th - 31st of each month
CounterClock Saturday - DeathMatch Friday.
HungerGames Event - Class PK Tournament.
CaptureTheBag - TreasureBox - Spouse Events

Old 01/31/2021, 21:27   #2

Hi ... First of all, don't lie to the world that you use a 5017 server, when in fact you use the EliteCO 5165 source. Secondly, don't lie to people on the website that you have 130+ players online when in fact you have 130+ bots! Don't go on other servers to advertise yourself! You as owner Emre Dragon! I hate to tell you that you don't even have much to look for here with dynasty stuff, I hope you've been kicked out and banned!
For the scams you do with online servers!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/02/2021, 20:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockcode View Post
Hi ... First of all, don't lie to the world that you use a 5017 server, when in fact you use the EliteCO 5165 source. Secondly, don't lie to people on the website that you have 130+ players online when in fact you have 130+ bots! Don't go on other servers to advertise yourself! You as owner Emre Dragon! I hate to tell you that you don't even have much to look for here with dynasty stuff, I hope you've been kicked out and banned!
first not eliteco source secondly website say true thirdly imperial dont have bot join game and check before dont lie
Old 02/03/2021, 05:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockcode View Post

the person called emre sells these resources for $ 200

don't buy these stolen resources don't waste money

and I also got into the game, there are a lot of bots

I agree with you stockcode
Old 02/04/2021, 11:23   #5

Yes, I agree with you. Emre Dragon is the name of this man, happy with him and his friend from bumconquer.
1. Hand in hand enters other servers and makes adv with his server has little respect for others
2. This source is stolen! he has no idea what to do with her. Fullscreen as well as other things he has
3. This source uses bots if you enter the game a bit and go to the market you will immediately realize that it is full of bots.
4. Emre Dragon owner, don't be silly anymore and go to other discord servers called Support to invite players to you because you use a buggy source and scam players, you already had over 7 servers open in the past and you took all the money you shut down the server after 2 months!

Thank you EPVP and excuse me for this message but this individual deserves to be considered a scammer!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2021, 12:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerDev View Post
Yes, I agree with you. Emre Dragon is the name of this man, happy with him and his friend from bumconquer.
1. Hand in hand enters other servers and makes adv with his server has little respect for others
2. This source is stolen! he has no idea what to do with her. Fullscreen as well as other things he has
3. This source uses bots if you enter the game a bit and go to the market you will immediately realize that it is full of bots.
4. Emre Dragon owner, don't be silly anymore and go to other discord servers called Support to invite players to you because you use a buggy source and scam players, you already had over 7 servers open in the past and you took all the money you shut down the server after 2 months!

Thank you EPVP and excuse me for this message but this individual deserves to be considered a scammer!

Thats with most of those kind of servers...
Level 130 within a day or 2, giving away free super gears.

Thats also the main issue, there is no actual goal in this servers, economy is ****, players with Millions of gold because of paying the server owners.

Time to shut those kind of guys down to get a bit of this community back.
My only fear is that the community died along time ago with those upcoming idiots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2021, 13:58   #7

Im started 2 weeks ago and everythins is well for now, GM solve all problems as soon as possible and onnline most of time. server got many event and quests thats make it playable and funny . Give a try, you will not regret for sure. and i really dont understand why u guys lie. im playing from 2 weeks with my team ( more than 20 peoples ) if there's any bot acc for sure i feel it. and not face with any bug or something like that. Just try, before you talking like that.
Old 02/08/2021, 14:17   #8

1. This is not the Elite Conquer source.
2. This crook named ConquerDev is Anderi.
3. He opened a server called Legendery conquer (EliteCo Source) and closed it because he couldn't even have 1 player. TC was also ridiculous on the boots that were standing still.
4. If anyone wants the photos that this person named Andrei(ConquerDev), pleads with me, I will send them in private. He wrote to me many times for buy source / website / autopatch.
5. Then i think he bought the sapphire conquer source. It still redirects when I enter the legendary conquer website.

Andrei says: I made the Elite Conquer.
I can share your photos here. If the owner of the Elite Conquer is here, I can show the photos. He doesn't know a single word of coding and opens a topic called FREE TIME CUSTOMER. This fact is very, very funny

Now about Imperial Conquer
1. Its not my server.
2. We was worked with him for somethings.
3. I think you can see this server doesnt have bot when you login the game.

Please don't be jealous of others' success anymore.
Andrei stop crying. I will give you the sources you dreamed of for free, you can write to me privately.
You throw **** on other servers here, but you want to buy this sources. Isn't that ridiculous?
Old 02/08/2021, 14:37   #9

To be cleared, The EliteCO source comes from the Shannarar Old source which has been hacked. That's the start of the clone server circulating on facebook which is done by @ team (which they got the source of Shannarar). They sell it for $800-$1000 and the buyers sell it for around $250 so its poping up again and again for a lower price until it has been released in the arabic forum for free(including the source of the protection).
Old 02/08/2021, 14:46   #10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseConquer View Post
1. This is not the Elite Conquer source.
2. This crook named ConquerDev is Anderi.
3. He opened a server called Legendery conquer (EliteCo Source) and closed it because he couldn't even have 1 player. TC was also ridiculous on the boots that were standing still.
4. If anyone wants the photos that this person named Andrei(ConquerDev), pleads with me, I will send them in private. He wrote to me many times for buy source / website / autopatch.
5. Then i think he bought the sapphire conquer source. It still redirects when I enter the legendary conquer website.

Andrei says: I made the Elite Conquer.
I can share your photos here. If the owner of the Elite Conquer is here, I can show the photos. He doesn't know a single word of coding and opens a topic called FREE TIME CUSTOMER. This fact is very, very funny

Now about Imperial Conquer
1. Its not my server.
2. We was worked with him for somethings.
3. I think you can see this server doesnt have bot when you login the game.

Please don't be jealous of others' success anymore.
Andrei stop crying. I will give you the sources you dreamed of for free, you can write to me privately.
You throw **** on other servers here, but you want to buy this sources. Isn't that ridiculous?
Everyone learned that you are a thief. Why are you still defending yourself?

I want to share this resource with you if elitepvpers gives me permission

The reason I shared it is that she sold the source she stole for $ 200. and deceiving naive people
Old 02/08/2021, 15:28   #11

Of course, I will not give the files on which I have a lot of effort for free. You should realize that you are bullshit right now. I work with many servers. If they can find a bug I will fix it for free. Who are you to tell me that ?. I offer free support to many server owners that I work or do not work with. After selling the sourcing I guarantee no bugs. And I keep my promise and fix it if they find a bug. I think you are andrein's friend. Even though I don't have a background with you, and you don't know me, what is this hostility ? I can also share effortless files here for free. anyone can send a private message. Note that there are many bugs. Have nice day !
Old 02/08/2021, 18:58   #12

Imperial is a great server with helpful community and active staff, plenty of events and stuff, also 200+ online on weekends, dont be so jealous!
Old 02/09/2021, 12:26   #13

Server is wery good. No have bots and fake players. I started 2 weeks ago . Imperial stuff 7/24 help for players. No have bug no have any problem. So much daily and montly quest,events. And server no pay2win!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02/09/2021, 19:04   #14

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartical3 View Post
Server is wery good. No have bots and fake players. I started 2 weeks ago . Imperial stuff 7/24 help for players. No have bug no have any problem. So much daily and montly quest,events. And server no pay2win!!!!!!!!!!
It's so good it has to go advertise on other servers.
Old 02/09/2021, 23:51   #15

good server without bugs , gm help all new players... join us