Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince

Discussion on Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 02/11/2021, 15:22   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseConquer View Post
I expect you to understand. Because I see that you have no information about any subject.
If you were, as I said, you wouldn't waste time to get my source and you this source was your dream.
I wish you paid the money I wanted and owned a bug-free source.
Where did you bring the subject because I did not make a discount.
You are a troubled and obsessed person. This pushed you to theft.
It's okay, I understand you. If you can't afford something, you steal. people always do this.
you answer without reading my articles

do you have proof that I stole it? I think I don't think so

I'm telling you again. Aren't you the real thief of this source? Funny you should blame me.

you're the guy who steals and sells other people's website designs.



everyone here understood everything, you didn't understand . you're a nitwit.

he's learned to copy code from other sources, and he thinks he's a coder. lol
Shadrazam is offline  
Old 02/11/2021, 15:57   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
I don't have to prove myself to a weak person like you. My customers know it's not what you say and what I do is obvious. You can't even do what you says. Because there is no brain to do it. We see it getting pathetic as you talk
ParadiseConquer is offline  
Old 02/11/2021, 16:04   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseConquer View Post
I don't have to prove myself to a weak person like you. My customers know it's not what you say and what I do is obvious. You can't even do what you says. Because there is no brain to do it. We see it getting pathetic as you talk
I think it's easy for you to say that because customers are usually your circle of friends

you don't know how to make an installer, you introduce yourself as a programmer

I know coding from another source as well as you do . I don't care whether you believe or not
Shadrazam is offline  
Old 02/11/2021, 18:45   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseConquer View Post
I remember you.. samsa****@gmail.com This your email adress. Why you didnt answer to your phone. I called you 3 times. 2 month ago. You are from Turkey/istanbul. Last time you want free source from me and i didnt. After you want to be enemy with me. I have a domain. Name of conquerfiles.*** Than you bought same domain : conquerfile.***

it's obvious who's an imitator. Now disappear from here with your disgrace. If people didn't trust me they wouldn't do business with me. It is clear what the players are saying here.

Dude whatever you do. people will continue to work with me. because I did not cheat anyone.
If what you said was true, they would not work with me. I will no longer even answer you. until you present evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrazam View Post
you're so pathetic, the person you're talking about, no one, you're confusing me with others.

I didn't ask anyone for anything, and who should do what with your shitty resources


After this picture, I hope you won't answer anymore. I quoted messages that you lied and deny. I told you i remember you. I told you are Turk.
You are such a miserable person that I can't really believe you.
I will not bother to answer you again. you are imitating my domain name. You are also stealing a very old copy of my source. Poor you. Keep using the conquerfile.xxx domain. imitator, crook
ParadiseConquer is offline  
Old 02/11/2021, 19:00   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseConquer View Post


After this picture, I hope you won't answer anymore. I quoted messages that you lied and deny. I told you i remember you. I told you are Turk.
You are such a miserable person that I can't really believe you.
I will not bother to answer you again. you are imitating my domain name. You are also stealing a very old copy of my source. Poor you. Keep using the conquerfile.*** domain. imitator, crook
I do not deny that I am Turkish.

I wanted to show people that you were a fake, and I did it.

there is no domain name owned by me if you have proof, let's talk.

you're humiliating yourself by making excuses to cover up your own ****.

apart from that, I don't sell stolen resources, I don't have a job, you don't have to tear yourself up in vain
Shadrazam is offline  
Old 02/11/2021, 23:10   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
I think shadrazam is unsuccessful and jealous of the paradise....
Please go talk with dm ....
antartical3 is offline  
Old 02/22/2021, 13:46   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
Why does owners of elitepvpers don't remove this thread that is a pure scam?
A server full of bots, owner sending messages to other discord channels and this owner had 3 or more previous servers, like : Escapism, Lord of Classic (2 times lasted 1 month) and now this ****** imperial. Everyone, stop wasting your time and don't play this server because it will be shut down soon.
TrapNZap is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ruby v5072 - Original Experince - Mid Rates - Long Term - EU Hosted
11/15/2020 - CO2 PServer Advertising - 7 Replies
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDFW44kLcgg, title: Ruby The Rare PROJECT RUBY Many of you donít know Ruby, but Ruby is more than just a server. Itís a project where the community feels like home. Were always engage with our players whether we are there physically or mentally. Without our community, we wouldnít be here to make friends or what we call a family. This project was developed due to our fellow brothers and sisters asking for it. So, what we did to make it happen? We...
ForgeSRO | Csro-R files | 2015.03.23 | High Experince rate | Cap 125 | Tutorials
04/06/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 358 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/0Xtxf.png Dear elitepvpers , silkroad community! We would like to introduce our fresh opened server! Our server is Cap 125, which has a little difference. It is a Csro-R based. If you always wanted to play on a server where everything works like in the official silkroad, then it's your private server. We would like to offer a good game wich entertains you as much as you need. As it was mentioned the server files are Csro-R , so there are many new things which maybe...
Any have experince this kind of problem ? stamina/reviving
11/19/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8739/ss54.jpg Any have experince this kind of problem ? stamina/reviving randomly the server will encounter this problem. the character once died wont be able to revive he wont turn into a ghost and also if that happens the stamina stops working. GM needed to restart the server in order for the server to run normally again.
For Experince ppl in Superrewards..
01/27/2012 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Anyone know how to finish this survey or how to make it? i know already how to make but anyone got it awarded before? and what is the trick because many surveys are like this one Low Rate Plus - Free Auto Insurance Quotes I Hope someone can help me thanks.....



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.