Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince

Discussion on Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/11/2021, 00:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
If we could put your brain on the bird, that bird would fly upside down.
You probably didn't read the message I sent ?

I quote from my own post.

"I help those who want to open server for money.
Perhaps there is nothing better than earning extra income from a hobby.
I am not deceiving people. You can talk to the owners of all these servers."

I just realize that you cannot understand these. Don't strain your brain any more. Try using another translate.

Does this picture make any sense ?
I have a discord group and I am clearly selling everything there.

You probably asked me for free service and now you're angry, because I didn't. Dude, just work a little harder and you can achieve anything you want.

I have specified the names of the servers I work with. We work happily with all of them. You who failed now disappear from here.

I deleted the links in the pictures in order to avoid advertising.
As I said there is nothing hidden.. You can see here..

Old 02/11/2021, 01:26   #32

you're selling the leaked eliteco resource to people and you're proud of it. all the servers you make are all the same . we're tired of your ****** servers.

You are not doing this job as a hobby, you are fooling people

a person should not be an idiot until they understand it

I repeat, list of server crashes made by emre Dogan

Escapism over time the player dwindled and closed
Liberty over time the player dwindled and closed
Paradise emre dogan closed for selling cheats to players in her game
TqClassic closed the day it opened
SailorConquer closed the day it opened
Old 02/11/2021, 04:50   #33

You are just an ignoramus jealous of the success of others. Everyone knows that there are many bugs in the source that is leaked.
All the server owners here use the resources that someone else has made as resources by developing them.
Escapism had 800+ online. I did.
There were 400+ online in the paradise, I did it.
Revelation have 1000+ online, I did.
Liberty had 300+ online, I did it.
The failure of other server owners is not my concern. It is obvious that I have a signature in successful works.

Escapism has been closed. Because GM revived friends in GW Map.
Paradise has been closed. Because Counter Clock bomb was detonated. They cried when a guild was inside and they did not come to gw.

So there are reasons. you just speak unknowingly.
Nobody believes you. because everyone knows me.

Your dream world is too big.
You are in a pitiful state. I wish you drowned in your lies and your loneliness
Old 02/11/2021, 10:24   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseConquer View Post
You are just an ignoramus jealous of the success of others. Everyone knows that there are many bugs in the source that is leaked.
All the server owners here use the resources that someone else has made as resources by developing them.
Escapism had 800+ online. I did.
There were 400+ online in the paradise, I did it.
Revelation have 1000+ online, I did.
Liberty had 300+ online, I did it.
The failure of other server owners is not my concern. It is obvious that I have a signature in successful works.

Escapism has been closed. Because GM revived friends in GW Map.
Paradise has been closed. Because Counter Clock bomb was detonated. They cried when a guild was inside and they did not come to gw.

So there are reasons. you just speak unknowingly.
Nobody believes you. because everyone knows me.

Your dream world is too big.
You are in a pitiful state. I wish you drowned in your lies and your loneliness
even a broken clock is right twice a day I assure you, no one is jealous of the theft you committed here. you're a poor thief and a copycat.

Escapism
Liberty
Paradise
TqClassic
Sailor
success signature of the servers you have made up to this time congratulations

you buy installers on this server from Arabs for $ 250, you don't even know how to do it

take your lies and get lost
Old 02/11/2021, 10:57   #35

I remember you.. samsa****@gmail.com This your email adress. Why you didnt answer to your phone. I called you 3 times. 2 month ago. You are from Turkey/istanbul. Last time you want free source from me and i didnt. After you want to be enemy with me. I have a domain. Name of conquerfiles.*** Than you bought same domain : conquerfile.***

it's obvious who's an imitator. Now disappear from here with your disgrace. If people didn't trust me they wouldn't do business with me. It is clear what the players are saying here.

Dude whatever you do. people will continue to work with me. because I did not cheat anyone.
If what you said was true, they would not work with me. I will no longer even answer you. until you present evidence.
Old 02/11/2021, 11:14   #36

you're so pathetic, the person you're talking about, no one, you're confusing me with others.

I didn't ask anyone for anything, and who should do what with your ****** resources
Old 02/11/2021, 11:34   #37

Dont worry
actually none of these matters. I said it before. whatever you do I will continue to work with the resources I have guaranteed 0 errors. you will watch there. Please work a little more and leave the jealousy. I can not give free source but I can teach for free .
Old 02/11/2021, 11:41   #38

Quote:
Dont worry
actually none of these matters. I said it before. whatever you do I will continue to work with the resources I have guaranteed 0 errors. you will watch there. Please work a little more and leave the jealousy. I can not give free source but I can teach for free .
I've shared the source you don't want to give in the forum right now
Old 02/11/2021, 12:38   #39

I wish you didn't deny your identity. you say that you are confusing me with someone else out of fear. You sent me a photo showing you have these files before. I think you forgot It doesn't matter, I told you before. this is my oldest backup. There are a lot of bugs in this. I know where you got it. Just before there are too many bug sources released, I'll report you and i'll post a decent one myself.
How pathetic you have the same domain as me Please stop imitating me.
It's funny that you try stole my files and share Now we know better who you are
Old 02/11/2021, 12:45   #40

I'm not afraid of anyone, I wouldn't share these files if I was afraid

you didn't share it until buzamana, so why do you say you'll share it now

I think people have seen what a hypocrite you are now

I pity you emre dogan

also, no one takes you seriously, report anywhere you want

I will not extend this subject anymore, I said what I have to say . I leave the discretion to the forum people
Old 02/11/2021, 14:05   #41

You are a thief and a copycat. You should be proud of yourself. It's okay to share or not. The problem is how helpless you are. You're jealous of my success and trying to prevent me. You are jealous of my work here. It is a pity that you will not have anything in your life. Keep playing my songs and making covers, clown
Old 02/11/2021, 14:15   #42

Quote:
You are a thief and a copycat. You should be proud of yourself. It's okay to share or not. The problem is how helpless you are. You're jealous of my success and trying to prevent me. You are jealous of my work here. It is a pity that you will not have anything in your life. Keep playing my songs and making covers, clown
haha the ignorant says the words I say

all the codes you sell on the site you open are free on the market

although everyone on this site understands that you are a fraud, you deny it

I pity you

if you have a problem with me, write in private. don't be a belly dancer
Old 02/11/2021, 14:39   #43

If you knew something, we would talk about your work here. If they are giving it for free, why did you try so hard to steal my source? stop cheating yourself. I wish you something impossible.. Successes in your life You sure won't get anywhere this way.
Old 02/11/2021, 14:50   #44

aren't you the real thief owner of this resource . it's funny you blame me.

if you had a success, everyone would appreciate you on the forum. now they look at you as a thief

a man who doesn't know how to make a loader buys from Arabs for $ 250 . I don't think you know anything.

I think you should shut up before I crush you.
Old 02/11/2021, 15:09   #45

I expect you to understand. Because I see that you have no information about any subject.
If you were, as I said, you wouldn't waste time to get my source and you this source was your dream.
I wish you paid the money I wanted and owned a bug-free source.
Where did you bring the subject because I did not make a discount.
You are a troubled and obsessed person. This pushed you to theft.
It's okay, I understand you. If you can't afford something, you steal. people always do this.