Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince

Discussion on Imperial Classic - Low Rates 1.0 Classic Experince within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/10/2021, 09:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
If anyone need help msg me. In game name xSlayer/Cyclone. I can help you. Come join us for fun?.
Old 02/10/2021, 13:36   #17

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockcode View Post
Hi ... First of all, don't lie to the world that you use a 5017 server, when in fact you use the EliteCO 5165 source. Secondly, don't lie to people on the website that you have 130+ players online when in fact you have 130+ bots! Don't go on other servers to advertise yourself! You as owner Emre Dragon! I hate to tell you that you don't even have much to look for here with dynasty stuff, I hope you've been kicked out and banned!
For the scams you do with online servers!
hi bro, how can we add bot, can you help?
Old 02/10/2021, 13:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
hi bro, how can we add bot, can you help?
Please don't tell me you're going to get help from this uninformed crook?
He dont know anything, because this server dont have bots.
Also not elite source. Also he is not a coder. Of course I'm talking about stock code.

If you want market, discord bots or other things for your server, you can contact me. I have a website where I sell these. You can also see everything with video there.
Old 02/10/2021, 14:22   #19

Quality Assurance

Here the list of 10 most important quality about Imperial Conquer Server

1-Clear and Soft communication with GM and staff
2-Autoclick, Aimbot, cheats are NOT ALLOWED ( you guys can test it )
3-Discord's Channels ( Guides, Sockts, Drops, News Events, different languages)
4-Version 1.0, 1 Reborn, full +9 MAX ( Acient Devil, DB Devil, Meteor Dove)
5-Very important: Server launched first day of 2021.
6-Constatly Improvement
7-Events: Dis City, Meteor Shower, Eggs, Fruits, VIP, Five n Out, and much more.
8-Balanced Guilds
9-Activated players 24hours 7 days per week
10-Best experience for those who loves Conquer Online, just try it.

''More spam more chance. If you have more spam you have more chance from than new characters''
Our Socket System Rate is well done edited, like in original version you can spamm meteors or dbs to improve level and quality gear, at market and twin city.
GM is making it better guaranteed for those who keeps constatly spamming and playing with the same acc, it is a good way to protect server quality and make it fair for all, ''your socket is coming anyway''. System Counts your spamm by Account Name and info.
That is all to keep you adict to this wonderful version of Conquer Online Game.
Good luck!

Come fight US, I've been playing Conquer 1.0 since Dragon Server Original TQ, and I know this Game with total property, to tell you guys this server promisses to be the best one in this version and purpouse.
FeiChangDao, MECHSerac, PETPET, NinjaKK ( All Accounts from first Dragon conquer server TQ ) if you remember any of those players, just come play with me.

pS: THERE IS NO bots, all you see is accounts from players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockcode View Post
Hi ... First of all, don't lie to the world that you use a 5017 server, when in fact you use the EliteCO 5165 source. Secondly, don't lie to people on the website that you have 130+ players online when in fact you have 130+ bots! Don't go on other servers to advertise yourself! You as owner Emre Dragon! I hate to tell you that you don't even have much to look for here with dynasty stuff, I hope you've been kicked out and banned!
For the scams you do with online servers!
First of all you should pay attention things you say.
Every forum and community page we can check good comments and bad comments for everything, it is very important to check if information is true or false.

''Imperial Conquer reached a good rate evaluate from Evaluators.''
I work for Appen and Google projects, rating feeds, page qualities, games systems and so son.

You can believe me, I'm the one who always make GM works a lot ^. ^
Just come play with us, you'll really enjoy it.
Old 02/10/2021, 16:59   #20

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by YomotsuHirasaka View Post
Here the list of 10 most important quality about Imperial Conquer Server

1-Clear and Soft communication with GM and staff
2-Autoclick, Aimbot, cheats are NOT ALLOWED ( you guys can test it )
3-Discord's Channels ( Guides, Sockts, Drops, News Events, different languages)
4-Version 1.0, 1 Reborn, full +9 MAX ( Acient Devil, DB Devil, Meteor Dove)
5-Very important: Server launched first day of 2021.
6-Constatly Improvement
7-Events: Dis City, Meteor Shower, Eggs, Fruits, VIP, Five n Out, and much more.
8-Balanced Guilds
9-Activated players 24hours 7 days per week
10-Best experience for those who loves Conquer Online, just try it.

''More spam more chance. If you have more spam you have more chance from than new characters''
Our Socket System Rate is well done edited, like in original version you can spamm meteors or dbs to improve level and quality gear, at market and twin city.
GM is making it better guaranteed for those who keeps constatly spamming and playing with the same acc, it is a good way to protect server quality and make it fair for all, ''your socket is coming anyway''. System Counts your spamm by Account Name and info.
That is all to keep you adict to this wonderful version of Conquer Online Game.
Good luck!

Come fight US, I've been playing Conquer 1.0 since Dragon Server Original TQ, and I know this Game with total property, to tell you guys this server promisses to be the best one in this version and purpouse.
FeiChangDao, MECHSerac, PETPET, NinjaKK ( All Accounts from first Dragon conquer server TQ ) if you remember any of those players, just come play with me.

pS: THERE IS NO bots, all you see is accounts from players.

First of all you should pay attention things you say.
Every forum and community page we can check good comments and bad comments for everything, it is very important to check if information is true or false.

''Imperial Conquer reached a good rate evaluate from Evaluators.''
I work for Appen and Google projects, rating feeds, page qualities, games systems and so son.

You can believe me, I'm the one who always make GM works a lot ^. ^
Just come play with us, you'll really enjoy it.
Piss off, nobody is believing anything you are saying.
Old 02/10/2021, 19:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
**** off, nobody is believing anything you are saying.
In the last posts you wrote, I see the server owners throwing **** at all of them. Why don't you throw **** on yourself ? You have opened a server in every version. Why are you still trying when you haven't succeeded ? Clean up your own mess before criticizing others. With Epocch, you write your second failure story.
I laughed a lot at your message.

"Real conquer sent us a message online. We cannot use the name epocch. They have warned us. I don't want to get in trouble."

I would like to state that I fell from the chair while laughing.
What happened now ? You had 10 online players. And it was a pity for them.
Please don't make me remind me of these. Really talking to you makes me a bad person. I don't want to reveal people's lies. You compel me to do this.

To put an end to bot discussions, you can watch the following video shared by GM.

Old 02/10/2021, 20:59   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseConquer View Post
In the last posts you wrote, I see the server owners throwing **** at all of them. Why don't you throw **** on yourself ? You have opened a server in every version. Why are you still trying when you haven't succeeded ? Clean up your own mess before criticizing others. With Epocch, you write your second failure story.
I laughed a lot at your message.

"Real conquer sent us a message online. We cannot use the name epocch. They have warned us. I don't want to get in trouble."

I would like to state that I fell from the chair while laughing.
What happened now ? You had 10 online players. And it was a pity for them.
Please don't make me remind me of these. Really talking to you makes me a bad person. I don't want to reveal people's lies. You compel me to do this.

To put an end to bot discussions, you can watch the following video shared by GM.

What are you on about? I haven't been involved with the last server.

Also why have you guys been advertising this ****** server on other servers? Can't comment on that?
Old 02/10/2021, 21:39   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
What are you on about? I haven't been involved with the last server.

Also why have you guys been advertising this ****** server on other servers? Can't comment on that?
Try talking to the advertiser
Because I know people like you. You criticize people here. You don't stop and look at yourself for 1 minute. Man, something bad for you may be good for others. Here I see the support of the players playing on this server. And I see that all of the detractors had server before. Do you know what this means ? The dictionary equivalent of this is jealousy.
Stockcode, ConquerDev (Andrei) and you. You had servers before. It was all a failure story.
Now here is a successful server. You cannot digest this. I understand and feel sorry for you. Have a nice day..
Old 02/10/2021, 21:45   #24

Quote:
Try talking to the advertiser
Because I know people like you. You criticize people here. You don't stop and look at yourself for 1 minute. Man, something bad for you may be good for others. Here I see the support of the players playing on this server. And I see that all of the detractors had server before. Do you know what this means ? The dictionary equivalent of this is jealousy.
Stockcode, ConquerDev (Andrei) and you. You had servers before. It was all a failure story.
Now here is a successful server. You cannot digest this. I understand and feel sorry for you. Have a nice day..
Talking? What is there to talk about? We all know that this is going to be another recycle server.

Also why should I be jealous? I have no interest in running a server.
The only reason I am around is because of 1 person.

I don't care about Conquer anymore, I rather focus on what I earn. Which is probably more than you will see in your bank account.
Old 02/10/2021, 22:14   #25

I don't need to earn money from conquer. I earn enough in my real life.
Actually, this is a hobby for me. The money you earn doesn't interest me.
Anyway, buddy, you don't actually have a fault. You may be impressed when you see the messages of liars like Stockcode,Shadrazam, Conquerdev.
The thing I laugh the most is "c# c++ developer / Software Engineer" on their profile.
Look, believe me, if you see the messages they send me, you will have a stomachache with laughter
Anyway, I wish you success in your life
Old 02/10/2021, 22:22   #26

Quote:
Anyway, buddy, you don't actually have a fault. You may be impressed when you see the messages of liars like Stockcode,Shadrazam, Conquerdev.
The thing I laugh the most is "c# c++ developer / Software Engineer" on their profile.
Look, believe me, if you see the messages they send me, you will have a stomachache with laughter
Oh I know they are scammers, about 99% of the so called "software engineers" here are just script kiddies who think they know how to program by copy pasting from sites like stackoverflow.
Old 02/10/2021, 22:33   #27

You are so right.. Their lying talk is not pleasant.
Since I was a little angry with them, I thought wrong about you. I respect your thoughts. I didn't want to hurt you.
Good evening.
Old 02/10/2021, 22:49   #28

Quote:
You have opened a lot of servers until this time and over time they all closed

Escapism over time the player dwindled and closed

Liberty over time the player dwindled and closed

Paradise emre dogan closed for selling cheats to players in her game

TqClassic closed the day it opened

All you know is to copy and edit ready source

You say I don't need money, you sell cheats to players on the server you are very funny

You are both a thief and you justify yourself
Old 02/10/2021, 23:09   #29

Here you speak without knowing. Only Paradise is my server.
I coded new events and fixed some bugs for them.
I also worked with servers such as Revelation, kylin, liberty sailor, jaffa, voice of veterans and more.
It does not concern me if the server owners shut down their servers.
Just because I don't need money doesn't mean I will offer my work for free
I help those who want to open server for money.
Perhaps there is nothing better than earning extra income from a hobby.
I am not deceiving people. You can talk to the owners of all these servers.
I guarantee all of them 0 bugs. and Im fixing it when they find it.
It's not my problem if they shut down their servers.

I'm speaking here with evidence. Please give people evidence before you lie. Or I wish you to die forever with your lies.
Old 02/10/2021, 23:29   #30

Quote:
Here you speak without knowing. Only Paradise is my server.
I coded new events and fixed some bugs for them.
I also worked with servers such as Revelation, kylin, liberty sailor, jaffa, voice of veterans and more.
It does not concern me if the server owners shut down their servers.
Just because I don't need money doesn't mean I will offer my work for free
I help those who want to open server for money.
Perhaps there is nothing better than earning extra income from a hobby.
I am not deceiving people. You can talk to the owners of all these servers.
I guarantee all of them 0 bugs. and Im fixing it when they find it.
It's not my problem if they shut down their servers.

I'm speaking here with evidence. Please give people evidence before you lie. Or I wish you to die forever with your lies.
1 I'm just saying what I see, none of what I say is a lie

2 closed the server because the men you sold the resource were not satisfied

3 What you do is not a hobby but simply deceiving people

4 You say you do it as a hobby, you try to sell people stolen resources

All of these games I have listed are closed because they were not satisfied

Escapism over time the player dwindled and closed

Liberty over time the player dwindled and closed

Paradise emre dogan closed for selling cheats to players in her game

TqClassic closed the day it opened

SailorConquer closed the day it opened

Do not give money to the thief who is Emre Doğan