Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reign Conquer - Version 5517

Discussion on Reign Conquer - Version 5517 within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Reign Conquer - Version 5517

💰 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿 💰

Welcome new players to Reign Conquer! This server will bring you back to many memories. With our new events, bosses and other stuff, you will enjoy what real conquer is all about. Monk is the last character with others like ninja, trojan, water and others. Our version is 5517. We have arena system , Elite Pk, Team Pk, Skill Team Pk, Capture the Flag , Big monsters, Christmas events and city too, Online points, Auto hunt system, and for limited time u can get full +6, etc. we hope you will like. With our active staff, you have a question, ask us, its simple! We hope you will all enjoy this server and have fun!

* join in game discord:
* Register:
* Download:

Video For the server
Old 10/07/2020, 08:44   #2

Grand Open 7/10/2020 . Join Us Fast
Old 11/24/2020, 10:55   #3

Garbage server .. Opened October closed November
Old 11/24/2020, 17:38   #4

lol clients edits xd this is not a 5517 welcome to gc
Closed Thread

Tags
conquer online, private server . european

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Conquer Heroes] 5517 Based Leveling Server
03/27/2017 - CO2 PServer Archive - 27 Replies
Conquer Heroes is officially launched! Conquer heroes has been in development for the past year and a half and is finally ready for players to log in and start causing plenty of havoc! We're incredibly excited to see the community's response to the project and to start delivering some really exciting custom content. Conquer heroes is a partnership between myself and Roy (infamousnoone) with a huge shoutout to Angelus who worked on the project for an extended period of time. Play...
How to set up a 5517 conquer server [ Eragon's Source ]
01/22/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
WILL NOT BE UPDATING OR REPLYING TO ANYTHING. First of All, just to let you all know, this isn't my source. This is the one Shaft released, and i am going to release a guide on how to set it up. Okay, first of all download the following iff you haven't already; - Appserv ( I Use 2.5.10 ) From here >> AppServNetwork - AppServ 2.5.10 - Navicat ( I Use Premium, but it doesnt matter which ) from here >>> Navicat DOWNLOAD
Conquer Loader for 5517/5518
11/15/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for a Client Loader that does actually work, ive tried all version of that one appearing in the forums everywhere but they just start conquer normally and i see normal servers and when i try to login it doesnt even go through to the server... Im confused can somebody help me with a Clean and working CoLoader for that Version where i can set my server ip etc?