Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Classic Conquer Veterans(Restart Server)

Discussion on Classic Conquer Veterans(Restart Server) within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Classic Conquer Veterans(Restart Server)

-Old Classes only (Trojan, Archer, Taoist, Warrior)
-First Reborn only
-No CPs
-No Lottery
-No Talismans
-No Horses
-No + stone's
-Medium Rates
-Get socket's by spamming
-Maximum of +9 items
-Maximum of 130 levels
-Lots of Quests and Events
-1v1 Arena (defeat enemies to win money)
-Old GM Vali
Opened 4 years ago. Restart for 01.07.2019 and 200+ online.
Home:
Register:
Download:

Old 07/27/2019, 15:23   #2

Made an account there and found already a full 2 soc +7 Tro and server not even 1 month old haha. More like Casual Veterans.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2019, 13:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadi12 View Post
Made an account there and found already a full 2 soc +7 Tro and server not even 1 month old haha. More like Casual Veterans.
Or pay2win
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2019, 07:40   #4

Server is full with hacks and exploits but it undeniably has its fanbase.

Old 07/29/2019, 21:36   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,805
Oh boy, another donation scam and "server refresh". Also, password recovery and account recovery both don't work, so they could be storing passwords in plain text or not. Who knows.
Old 07/29/2019, 21:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Oh boy, another donation scam and "server refresh". Also, password recovery and account recovery both don't work, so they could be storing passwords in plain text or not. Who knows.
I can tell you as much as sql injection didn't work so they at least don't blindly use sql.
Old 07/30/2019, 12:49   #7

elite*gold: 20
Oh, how cute. He made a new anti-bot & wiped just for me. I exploited the living **** out of this server for over 2 years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2019, 19:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsolder05 View Post
Oh, how cute. He made a new anti-bot & wiped just for me. I exploited the living **** out of this server for over 2 years.
It's fun, right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2019, 18:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsolder05 View Post
how?
Old 01/23/2020, 17:48   #10

Quote:
You sure about this one? I think is the oldest server alive, i know this server for over 10 years with the same gm Vali.
Old 01/23/2020, 22:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cois View Post
You sure about this one? I think is the oldest server alive, i know this server for over 10 years with the same gm Vali.
I'm never 100% sure about any of these posts. I'd just be careful when seeing something like this. Are you sure it wasn't purchased or run by another owner? Hell, I've seen people impersonate other owners just to get traffic. Not saying that's happening here, but nothing surprises me anymore.
Old 01/24/2020, 01:22   #12

Quote:
I'm never 100% sure about any of these posts. I'd just be careful when seeing something like this. Are you sure it wasn't purchased or run by another owner? Hell, I've seen people impersonate other owners just to get traffic. Not saying that's happening here, but nothing surprises me anymore.
Im not sure is that gm Vali in charge but acording to what he typed, thinking at that guy Vali, knowing that this server was online fore over 10 years... i duno... i played there when it started in the begining, no ideea what is there now, that's why i asked you if you are sure, i thought u check.
Old 01/24/2020, 01:40   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cois View Post
Im not sure is that gm Vali in charge but acording to what he typed, thinking at that guy Vali, knowing that this server was online fore over 10 years... i duno... i played there when it started in the begining, no ideea what is there now, that's why i asked you if you are sure, i thought u check.
I check advertised game mechanics, shops, registration systems, site security, and history. If a server has no history, then I assume it was purchased (especially if it fits a defined feature set). I don't look at GM names, that's something I don't usually remember. I'm definitely not the only voice of reason though. I encourage more people to look at these servers critically.

« ConquerGods - Pure Classic Server | 7Conquer Never Stop Conquering [Last Version] »