Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server

Discussion on Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

A notice:
Right away I figure I should mention that yes, I am using SerenityCo's source as a base. Meaning yeah a lot of our features are the same as theirs, probably a little modified though. I understand there may be some judgement from some users right away and that's fine.. I personally have a fairly wide skill set but I can admit I'm not fluent in C#. You may have seen me around the Conquer Online community 12+ years (ish?) ago, my name was Project back then. Since then I have been out of the this type of development scene and am simply catching back up now that I have some time to do so. Somehow I came across this source and figured it was good enough for me to host a server and build off of. Sure there's issues, but this gives me something to do and learn from. The source also already had some unique features and a server that has been around for quite some time was using it.. so why not. I also own a hosting company so there are no fees for me to worry about directly related to Conquered Lands Online, I already provide it all. Meaning regardless of anything the server will stay online, I won't say indefinitely as obviously if the server at some point was consistently dead I would just close it down and move on to another side project. Anyway, I figured I would mention this as I expect some flaming or whatever. Some users may say "why host a server?" blah blah.. if I have sufficient capabilities and resources why not. It's online and playable, and I'm constantly working on updates and progressing with myself overall. Thank you for reading, I hope you will give me and my server a chance.

Typical server specifications:

Maximum level of 137
Gear up to 130
Classes up to Ninja
A maximum of +9
Two rebirths
Fairly low rates
Hosted in the USA
No BP (Battle Power)
No Mounts
No Fan/Tower
A fair bit of quests

Server features:

I'll name a few, but honestly you're better off taking a look at the website's "About" page. There's so many unique features and changes to things that it would be a little overwhelming to post here. Some of the following aren't neccessarily unique, but I figured I would mention a few helpful things here anyway.

Gambler:
In TC you may pay 1KK to Gambler and get an item of your choosing but with randomized stats. You have the potential to get any stats here, but rates are low. (Silvers can easily be obtained by selling Mets, DBs, or +Stones to Shop NPCs)

Voting Bonuses:
You get a random item and x3 EXP every day for voting! You can vote at the stone in the center of TC.

Auto Mining:
You get it with VIP and it makes AFK mining a lot easier, by dropping all junk ore right onto the ground before it ever hits your inventory. Lots of different things you might expect to find while mining are: Meteors, + Stones, DragonBalls, Silvers, and the usual Normal, Refined and Super Gems.

Mining Level:
Pickaxe proficiency increases mining performance and rates. Pickaxe proficiency is gained from mining only, not attacking mobs.

Guild Halls:
The two strongest guilds have Guild Halls, they are obtained by winning the Guild War.

• A guild warehouse (shared items throughout guild)
• A smaller level 125 training grounds
• Private Guild Conductresses (Lab 4 Boss, DBDevil and more)

A note, guilds also get an EXP bonus based on if they have won the last Guild War or have a higher Guild Fund.

Attributes:
There are some adjustments to each type of attribute as well. Aside from being able to distribute them freely from the very start each have bonuses.

Strength actually increases your attack damage. A viable difference. Also some HP. Agility actually increases your attack speed, archer damage, accuracy, and reduces incoming archer damage as well. Also some HP. Vitality as usual, still will only increase your HP. Spirit actually increases your magic attack as well as mana. Also effects Heals. Also some HP.

Custom Skills:
Each class, some more than others, have some unique custom skills. Every class has their own version of FB/SS to participate in events or even PvP a little easier. Ninja has a teleportation skill, and it's own shorter version of Cyclone. There's plenty more.

You can visit us at:

Again, there are tons of features that if you are deciding to play I would suggest visiting the website and reading. Some users that have at some point in time played Serenity come and are like hey, this looks familiar! And you're right it does, but there are plenty of adjustments and changes that it's not quite the same. I've been in the middle of re-balancing all classes and we're making some good progress. I update the website when I can when there's a nice bit of changes, but overall each adjustment is posted in the Discord's "News & Updates" section. Everything is logged in case you wanted to read more there. We've been online for a month and a bit so far and things are going great. I'm posting here as I am now trying to advertise everywhere I can to further grow the server.

I plan to add more information here when necessary. Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and I hope to see you in-game.

Thanks,
Twelve

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2019, 06:07   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,518
Lol... it's always a joy going onto server discords and seeing where my name comes up... ignoring those weird messages... it's good to see you using a managed web service for your website. I don't have to go on my usual spiel about web security, so thank you. I worry some about the server's balancing since you have screenshots of just +10 item drops, but if that's how your server scales and it actually works, then I guess it's all good. I think my main concern is that you purchased the source. No good servers out there sell their source code... so that's worrying. I can see this server working for as long as you're having fun with it and it's being paid off through donations, but I'm not confident in its longevity. Maybe you'll prove me wrong. Anyways, good luck. It's nice to see some level of competition in the trade, at the least.

Old 04/22/2019, 17:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Lol... it's always a joy going onto server discords and seeing where my name comes up... ignoring those weird messages... it's good to see you using a managed web service for your website. I don't have to go on my usual spiel about web security, so thank you. I worry some about the server's balancing since you have screenshots of just +10 item drops, but if that's how your server scales and it actually works, then I guess it's all good. I think my main concern is that you purchased the source. No good servers out there sell their source code... so that's worrying. I can see this server working for as long as you're having fun with it and it's being paid off through donations, but I'm not confident in its longevity. Maybe you'll prove me wrong. Anyways, good luck. It's nice to see some level of competition in the trade, at the least.
Haha, I bet it is! When I said you were entertaining by the way I meant that in a good way.. I enjoy a lot of your posts, I just meant to say I am not necessarily intimidated by anyone. I probably didn't need to address that, but whatever. You most certainly have made a name for yourself in the Conquer scene. What I've gathered is your opinions mean a lot but can also be quite intimidating to some people. I know it's all honest constructive criticism though, which I greatly respect.

Regarding the +10 item drops, I'm not sure if I am misunderstanding or if you mixed something up? Not sure which screenshots you are referring to. I just released +10s and they can only be obtaining by trading multiple +9s to an NPC, so they don't drop or anything. Players who have been playing since the beginning (almost 2 months now) barely have +9s let alone +10s. Part of me even thinks this is still too easy, but so far things seem okay. Balancing overall has been one of the biggest things I've been working on since the beginning. I've re-done so much for each class and it's skills, things are working out pretty good.

As for purchasing the source, I completely understand what you mean. I won't say the source itself is good, but it definitely has some unique components to it which I have built off of. I wouldn't necessarily say the the server or source was bad, I just think it's time just came is all. It was around for some time but I don't think it was ever properly balanced. That server is now dead. I think it's up to me now to actually attempt to make things good and try and make it last. For me personally I have always enjoyed working towards success and not having it handed to me regarding gameplay... which is how I want my server to be. As long as things are a challenge and I continue to offer content for all players fresh and maxed then people should stay interested, it only makes sense right?

Yeah that would be ideal but things are never that easy. Luckily I am putting in tons of work and being as professional and active as I can to help progress things. As for your comment about donations, they are not relevant to keeping the server alive as I had mentioned above. Really it just comes down to me. Right now any money donated is used for advertising and hiring half decent developers. The advertising portion is quite tough, I have all this money to put towards it but I feel so limited on where I can advertise that is actually beneficial. Anyway...

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.
Old 04/24/2019, 16:01   #4

I upload ur source this week for everyone so anyone no need pay for ur source Thanks !

Old 04/24/2019, 18:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockcode View Post
I upload ur source this week for everyone so anyone no need pay for ur source Thanks !
Okay, well it isn't yours to upload but I am not a scumbag like you. I have done a lot from where things stood as a base so it is not relevant to me. Stop posting on my threads my guy.
Old 04/24/2019, 19:22   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockcode View Post
Can you please leave? Nobody cares.
Old 04/29/2019, 10:50   #7

Im playing there since saturday and this is a very good and promising server ! People should try this one out
Very helpful community. Just need a little more players
Old 04/30/2019, 03:31   #8

great server.. man i hope your server last more than 2 months atleast.
Old 04/30/2019, 22:17   #9

Appreciate the feedback, thank you for joining!
Old 05/11/2019, 01:41   #10

I really like the design of this server and the choice of features. The server seems laggy most of the time though. Nothing too much but there's a slight delay when you're hunting.
Old 05/13/2019, 21:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1cko View Post
I really like the design of this server and the choice of features. The server seems laggy most of the time though. Nothing too much but there's a slight delay when you're hunting.
Thank you for your feedback! Yes there's been some issues lately. We're in them middle of a transition to a better dedicated server though, on top of a larger new update that will be coming out. Stay tuned.

« Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation | HistoryConquer 1.0 | Classic Server »