Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HistoryConquer 1.0 | Classic Server

Discussion on HistoryConquer 1.0 | Classic Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HistoryConquer 1.0 | Classic Server

HistoryConquer - Classic Server

Hello epvp members and welcome to our community . I would like to introduce you newest classic server 1.0 called HistoryConquer .

Our server is targetting a classic version of Conquer Online, with all the features seen around patch 5117 , customized .

Server started : 21/03/2019
Version of the game : 5117
Rates : Exp - X9 / Drop - X9

Game Info*

√ Balance Classic Gameplay
EU Hosted
√ Four Main Classes (Trojan, Archer, Taoist, Warrior)
√ Old Jump
√ Max Level 130
√ Max Items +9
√ Max Rebirth (1st Reborn only)
√ Donations Rankings
√ Mining Rates
√ MeteorZone
√ Guild War Event
√ VIP System
√ Dis City
√ Online Points every 1 hour / OnlinePoints Shop
√NPC - Free 2x exp untill level 100

We dont have*

Talismans
Bless
New Jump
CPS (Gold Only)
New Classes Such as (Ninja, Monk, Pirate, Lee Long)
Lotto
+ Stone
BP & more

Quests*

√Based Quest
√Christmas
√Demon Exterminator
√Easter
√Halloween
√Hops
√Letters
√BirdKill

Events*

√CaptureTheBag
√ClassPK (Top Halo)
√Counter
√DeathMatch
√DragonKing
√ElitePK
√Five`n`out
√FreezeWar
√KingOfTheHill
√LastmanStanding
√PassTheBomb
√TreasureHunt

Others*

√Challenge Player
√Casual Duel
√Standard Duel (10 HITS) / (100 hits)
√Leach Duel (10 HITS) / (100 hits)
√Unlimited Stamina Duel (10 HITS) / (100 hits)
√Duel with wager ( Any money u want to add for winner to take )
√1vs1
√Map Hunting
√VIP aura
√VIP 6 with commands ( /scroll / vipaura / clearinv )
√VIP 6 autoloot ( +1 items / -1 items / elite / super / mets / dbs )
√VIP 5 (Autoloot mets / dbs / +1Meteor / +1DB ) (Message +1,-1 Drop)
√LadyLuck ( Give 2x Double Damage / 2x Drop chance / XP Skill chance )
√StigmaBow

Online points shop* ( every hour - 1 point )
-Double exp ( 2 points )
-Emerald ( 10 points )
-Moonbox ( 20 points )
-MiraculousGourd ( 120 points )
-CelestialStone ( 78 points )
-DarkDagger - VIP ( 25 points )

Discord:
Facebook page:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2019, 21:38   #2

I like this Server! The Latenzy is very good. But he needs more People here!! Give this Server a TRY!
Old 04/01/2019, 21:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreutnde View Post
I like this Server! The Latenzy is very good. But he needs more People here!! Give this Server a TRY!
Thank you for feedback .
Old 04/02/2019, 06:19   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
This server is going to be history ...

Your website awful. Same copied server website that every copy server uses now, but somehow so much worse. Stretched logo as the background. Squashed, pool of logo in the top left corner. Oh, and this is just a reskinned ConquerDevils. I don't think this server should be allowed to advertise here. It's just a donation scam loop. This is your 4th server in 2 months. Sod off already.

Can we get a 1 star rating on this thread?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2019, 08:59   #5

Nice server, it really has that classic feel with all the VIP stuff.

I totally remember that back in 2005.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/02/2019, 15:41   #6

Nice server with some very good rates! The server is done well and well designed as a classic server!
It has a lot of beautiful things, it has full screen, fps unlock up to 999, even hp bar! I really like it and it's a ok server: D It's worth playing!
Old 04/02/2019, 20:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sNk|Tools View Post
Nice server with some very good rates! The server is done well and well designed as a classic server!
It has a lot of beautiful things, it has full screen, fps unlock up to 999, even hp bar! I really like it and it's a ok server: D It's worth playing!
You must have a slow computer because I managed to unlock it up to 1024 fps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 23:29   #8

That sarcasm ..
Old 04/03/2019, 06:58   #9

Trash
Old 04/05/2019, 06:48   #10

Edit: Even the advertisement is stolen...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/10/2019, 21:19   #11

Seems to be the new thing.. there's like 5 servers that literally keep rebranding themselves after every month. I think they are waiting until that one try where they get a boost of members.. or a pure donation scam.
Old 04/11/2019, 01:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TierTwelve View Post
Seems to be the new thing.. there's like 5 servers that literally keep rebranding themselves after every month. I think they are waiting until that one try where they get a boost of members.. or a pure donation scam.
It's been going on for years. Nobody does anything about it though. I report each one for scamming, but they never get deleted. They're not necessarily breaking the rules, and as long as players are dumb enough to keep trying them out and donating before doing a bit of research, then they're going to continue profiting and repeating the same scam.
Old 04/11/2019, 17:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It's been going on for years. Nobody does anything about it though. I report each one for scamming, but they never get deleted. They're not necessarily breaking the rules, and as long as players are dumb enough to keep trying them out and donating before doing a bit of research, then they're going to continue profiting and repeating the same scam.
At the very least, making the community aware is most definitely helpful to some people I'm sure. I wonder how profitable this method really is anyway. I think it's more so about re-branding to attempt to get more players as their previous attempt probably failed. Which yeah isn't necessarily breaking any rules. Maybe they are notifying their donators and giving them reimbursements on the new server. I can't see them really making that much money versus a successful server where dedicated donators will continuously donate more over time. Then again who knows.. it costs nothing to get a basic server up. Maybe they're even hosting it locally.
Old 04/11/2019, 18:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TierTwelve View Post
At the very least, making the community aware is most definitely helpful to some people I'm sure. I wonder how profitable this method really is anyway. I think it's more so about re-branding to attempt to get more players as their previous attempt probably failed. Which yeah isn't necessarily breaking any rules. Maybe they are notifying their donators and giving them reimbursements on the new server. I can't see them really making that much money versus a successful server where dedicated donators will continuously donate more over time. Then again who knows.. it costs nothing to get a basic server up. Maybe they're even hosting it locally.
There isn't really a platform to inform players on. Here's my theory (so take this with a grain of salt). We know that a large percentage of the problem is from the Egyptian community (not being racist here, just identifying where the problem most occurs). As one server owner put it "they like spending money, that's their fun". I thought that was a really weird claim at first, but it makes sense and here's why (again, my thoughts on the matter).

You have a lot of wealthy kids with their parent's spending money who have been spending money on the game for a decade. You have the same kids (and now young adults) just paying their way to the top to be that person players depend on for every server. The content doesn't come from the servers (because we all know they're horrible servers), the content is the actual players. Once the players leave and the server has to close, they no longer have content and have to move to the next server to do the same. So, it's totally a scam when the same server owner does it over and over again, but the fact is, they don't care that it's a scam. They have the money and desire to be on top, or, that's what I suspect.
Old 05/12/2019, 00:30   #15

Sprited are you getting payed by Primal or why are you ruining other classic servers the advertising?

Comeon man last time i meet you in Primal game you said : I dont hunt i stay with elite gears...

dude if you not really playing why you giving official feedback. I dont want to be rude but later if i realise my server in anytime if you have nothing good to say leave it.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread