Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server

Discussion on ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server

Hello peeps,

I'd like to introduce to you . But first let me tell you a little bit of the aim of the server. The server's main purpose is to target a version of conquer that's not completely classic but not either completely ruined by TQ's **** such as Chi, Jiang and that stuff. The server targets the 5375 version where the last thing released was the Monks, SubClasses and P6 Souls. That being said lets move on to the features.

The server mainly features but not only the following:
  1. Arena Qualifier, Elite PK, TeamPK, Clans and their Qualifier.
  2. Poker Gold and CPS.
  3. Lottery System.
  4. Basic 6 Classes Trojans, Fire, Water, Warrior, Ninjas and Monks.
  5. 2 Reborns with max level 140 and pure skills.
  6. And way more features.

Some F.A.Q.
  • How to start the game? Run it from Play.
  • I want to report a bug? Join our discord channel and do it on the #Bugs section.

Few links.

Our website:

Discord Invite:

Well that's it for now, Hope to see you in-game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2019, 18:35   #2

Best ever real one
Old 03/02/2019, 18:41   #3

its kind nice server with much support the owners don't ignore the Bugs report always update while fixing reported bugs <3 keep it up
and its nice that's not paytowin
Old 03/02/2019, 19:04   #4

This one of those servers that come along when we need it most. In this classic 1.0 and egy infested community of private servers, this is a real breathe of fresh air and a nice middle ground for anyone wanting an escape from all that. Bugs are fixed efficiently and community is welcoming.
Old 03/02/2019, 20:33   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Looking at your site, it'd be nice if I could click on a screenshot from your homepage cards and have them enlarged. Overall, though, looks decent. Registration and logins look solid... I asked one of the developers and he said they hash passwords (their website also seems to indicate that). I can't really speak for the server, looks like more of a recreation of that patch than anything custom. And that's fine - just not too too exciting. It's still very early, and looks like it could be a promising server. I'd be interested to know their direction, if they're willing to share. Again though, looks decent. Keep up the good work. It's nice to see servers like this.
Old 03/02/2019, 22:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Looking at your site, it'd be nice if I could click on a screenshot from your homepage cards and have them enlarged. Overall, though, looks decent. Registration and logins look solid... I asked one of the developers and he said they hash passwords (their website also seems to indicate that). I can't really speak for the server, looks like more of a recreation of that patch than anything custom. And that's fine - just not too too exciting. It's still very early, and looks like it could be a promising server. I'd be interested to know their direction, if they're willing to share. Again though, looks decent. Keep up the good work. It's nice to see servers like this.
Appreciate the feedback and I'll be posting updates here too and will keep you guys on track.
Old 03/03/2019, 02:05   #7

elite*gold: 26
I don't want to bash you or your server so lets start with your site. Your site was stolen/ripped from another server(s) [ConquerGods/Shannara] it even looks the same, the facebook widget is exactly in the same place and looks the same as it did on Shannara conquer's old website and you had a link to ConquerGods GitHub repository on there at one point and here's a screenshot to prove it

Second you're basically just copying **** from other servers and that's your policy in running the server and I can tell you that won't get you anywhere. You couldn't even write your own ad on xtremetop and I've came to your dead discord and said something about it and here's a screenshot to prove it:

It seems like this is what you're doing with every single element of your server. Pretty sure if I gave your server 10 minutes i'd find more **** on you.
It was a big mistake to even run a server you clearly don't have the knowledge nor the dedication to run one or even try to advertise it on here but hey... we've been getting tons of retards that are nothing after a quick buck and ruining the reputation of those developers that write their servers from scratch and actually give a **** about the VERY little player base that private servers have right now. I mean like what is to be expected from a server like this? grab some money, shutdown and reset in a few months? I would say you're contributing to the problem not providing a solution.

Good luck buddy, we'll see how you do.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/03/2019, 02:47   #8

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Well, that's unfortunate. The dev looks like he's gained some good experience. I don't like it when owners hire devs though. Usually leads to the server going down much sooner than expected, and yeah, the recycle bit. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but I'm not holding my breath. Dang.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2019, 05:28   #9

I am pretty sure that this server will not take too long, after a month this will be gone.
Old 03/03/2019, 11:10   #10

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
I don't want to bash you or your server so lets start with your site. Your site was stolen/ripped from another server(s) [ConquerGods/Shannara] it even looks the same, the facebook widget is exactly in the same place and looks the same as it did on Shannara conquer's old website and you had a link to ConquerGods GitHub repository on there at one point and here's a screenshot to prove it

Second you're basically just copying shit from other servers and that's your policy in running the server and I can tell you that won't get you anywhere. You couldn't even write your own ad on xtremetop and I've came to your dead discord and said something about it and here's a screenshot to prove it:

It seems like this is what you're doing with every single element of your server. Pretty sure if I gave your server 10 minutes i'd find more shit on you.
It was a big mistake to even run a server you clearly don't have the knowledge nor the dedication to run one or even try to advertise it on here but hey... we've been getting tons of retards that are nothing after a quick buck and ruining the reputation of those developers that write their servers from scratch and actually give a crap about the VERY little player base that private servers have right now. I mean like what is to be expected from a server like this? grab some money, shutdown and reset in a few months? I would say you're contributing to the problem not providing a solution.

If memory serves right, he was also involved in numerous servers which closed down in like a month or two.

It wouldn't surprise me if this guy just wanted to make a quick buck and then disappear.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2019, 12:34   #11

Quote:

Second you're basically just copying shit from other servers and that's your policy in running the server and I can tell you that won't get you anywhere. You couldn't even write your own ad on xtremetop and I've came to your dead discord and said something about it and here's a screenshot to prove it:

It seems like this is what you're doing with every single element of your server. Pretty sure if I gave your server 10 minutes i'd find more shit on you.
It was a big mistake to even run a server you clearly don't have the knowledge nor the dedication to run one or even try to advertise it on here but hey... we've been getting tons of retards that are nothing after a quick buck and ruining the reputation of those developers that write their servers from scratch and actually give a crap about the VERY little player base that private servers have right now. I mean like what is to be expected from a server like this? grab some money, shutdown and reset in a few months? I would say you're contributing to the problem not providing a solution.

Well its sad to see people like you around the community bullying other servers, but hey i can always accept feedback from people like you. Well I dont want to touch your ego but this template is actually from here . Saying that you can do what I did in 10 mins of your time well that's good skills for you but it does not bring any interest to me, so you can keep that to your server.

Regarding the xtremetop100 thing it was not me who wrote that, it was my other partner/PM who did it and when I saw your message on discord I changed it immediately and at that time the server wasn't even online yet. And calling me a retard? Honestly, I wont bother myself to answer to this I'll just report it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
If memory serves right, he was also involved in numerous servers which closed down in like a month or two.

It wouldn't surprise me if this guy just wanted to make a quick buck and then disappear.
I was one of the developers on one and eventually quit cause of the owners' mechanism unlike this server its mine.

One more important thing I wasn't posting the updates here since I don't have much time to write them here, but you can check my discord announcement channel and you'll know whether we're working on the server or not. And one more thing its not like that I'm not accepting feedback I'm always welcome to listen to peoples review but try to make it in a proper way. Happy gaming to everyone.
Old 03/04/2019, 05:17   #12

"Be promoted to level 140 directly."

In the shop, this guys just here for a quick cash job.
Old 03/04/2019, 10:21   #13

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
Well its sad to see people like you around the community bullying other servers, but hey i can always accept feedback from people like you. Well I dont want to touch your ego but this template is actually from here . Saying that you can do what I did in 10 mins of your time well that's good skills for you but it does not bring any interest to me, so you can keep that to your server.

Regarding the xtremetop100 thing it was not me who wrote that, it was my other partner/PM who did it and when I saw your message on discord I changed it immediately and at that time the server wasn't even online yet. And calling me a retard? Honestly, I wont bother myself to answer to this I'll just report it.
Who told you I gave a shit about your stupid template or the xtremetop100 ad that you copied? I don't and never did. what I gave a shit about was you copying not just me but everyone around you and I'm sure that nothing original will come out of you if you keep this up and that was what I bashed... your actions not YOU.

if that's what you got after what was said then there's clearly something wrong with you. I didn't want to bash you directly but whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazy View Post

Why am I not surprised?
Old 03/04/2019, 13:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazy View Post

You can level to 140 in around 3 hours of hunting using event exp ***** they were added on yesterday's patch. Please follow up our discord channel.

Quote:
Who told you I gave a **** about your stupid template or the xtremetop100 ad that you copied? I don't and never did. what I gave a **** about was you copying not just me but everyone around you and I'm sure that nothing original will come out of you if you keep this up and that was what I bashed... your actions not YOU.

if that's what you got after what was said then there's clearly something wrong with you. I didn't want to bash you directly but whatever.

Why am I not surprised?
Tbh your opinion doesnt matter anymore as it is negative feedback so i'll just ignore you.
Old 03/04/2019, 14:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
Tbh your opinion doesnt matter anymore as it is negative feedback so i'll just ignore you.
Wow.