Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] Emerald Conquer!

Discussion on [EU] Emerald Conquer! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] Emerald Conquer!

SERVER LINKS
Downloads:
Create account:

WHAT IS Emerald Conquer
A truly classic server without any of the gimmicks such as battle power, CPs, etc. We offer a pure and clean game interface that is free of bugs and visually enhanced for better graphics. Our server has been developed from scratch, programmed and tested over many months.

What makes Emerald Conquer stand out is our heavily customized game client. With hundreds of bug fixes, our client is like no other. We have also worked hard on upgrading certain parts of the graphics engine to support features such as anti-aliasing and even multi-sampling - all using a classic 1.0 client.

Gallery 1

Get Started Today!

Classic & New Quests!

Game features!

DOESN'T HAVE!

Game Rates! We've x5 EXP rates and x3 Drop rates.

PVE Events!

PVP Events!

Starts Pack! You will get low-level elite items, 2 EXPPotions to help you in your journey.

Regards, Decker!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2018, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 66
Very interesting server with cool features but you can be lvl 130 full 1/2 sock within few days which isn't cool.. especially if you call your server a classic one. It's not a classic server to be honest only because you're using the old jump. Anyways it has potenial and hopefully there will be a low rated server aswell lol, otherwise ur bored after a week.
Old 12/01/2018, 21:36   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,106
What happened to "Dark Conquer" (your previous server)? It just went offline one day without any notification here. It also seems like you've gone backwards in server quality. For one, you're saving player passwords in plain text, but you also have it so that if someone knows the username and email, they can just get the password. That's really dangerous. You don't even have to have access to their email account:

You're also running the server on Apache 2.2.6 and PHP 5.2.6, which is extremely vulnerable to , being over a decade out of date. It's a pretty big deal, but not as big of a problem as the player password security is. I would be very skeptical as a player before joining this server.

PS: Time before the banner of my server project from my portfolio website is copied without credits to the original artist: less than a month. I don't mind you copying images from my project, but credit the original artist. Stealing art is not cool.
Old 12/01/2018, 21:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
Very interesting server with cool features but you can be lvl 130 full 1/2 sock within few days which isn't cool.. especially if you call your server a classic one. It's not a classic server to be honest only because you're using the old jump. Anyways it has potenial and hopefully there will be a low rated server aswell lol, otherwise ur bored after a week.
Thanks for your preview. I am working hard to improve everything in the server side. I am working very hard to bring it stable and working for life. I will do my best to twist it a classic bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited;
What happened to "Dark Conquer" (your previous server)? It just went offline one day without any notification here.
I wasn't the owner of DarkEU i was just a photoshop designer.
Quote:
It also seems like you've gone backwards in server quality. For one, you're saving player passwords in plain text, but you also have it so that if someone knows the username and email, they can just get the password. That's really dangerous. You don't even have to have access to their email account
If you don't protect your email and username. for sure i will not able to protect you!

Quote:
You're also running the server on Apache 2.2.6 and PHP 5.2.6, which is extremely vulnerable to , being over a decade out of date. It's a pretty big deal, but not as big of a problem as the player password security is. I would be very skeptical as a player before joining this server.
I don't care :P
Quote:
PS: Time before the banner of my server project from my portfolio website is copied without credits to the original artist: less than a month. I don't mind you copying images from my project, but credit the original artist. Stealing art is not cool.
Which banner?
Old 12/02/2018, 00:19   #5

elite*gold: 20
Nice. You stole the description I wrote for Ascension/DragonCo.
Old 12/02/2018, 01:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by - D View Post
Thanks for your preview. I am working hard to improve everything in the server side. I am working very hard to bring it stable and working for life. I will do my best to twist it a classic bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It also seems like you've gone backwards in server quality. For one, you're saving player passwords in plain text, but you also have it so that if someone knows the username and email, they can just get the password. That's really dangerous. You don't even have to have access to their email account
If you don't protect your email and username. for sure i will not able to protect you!

Quote:
You're also running the server on Apache 2.2.6 and PHP 5.2.6, which is extremely vulnerable to server attacks, being over a decade out of date. It's a pretty big deal, but not as big of a problem as the player password security is. I would be very skeptical as a player before joining this server.
I don't care :P
You care so much about your future players I see...

Also, your banner says "Eemerald"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2018, 01:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
You care so much about your future players I see...

Also, your banner says "Eemerald"
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2018, 01:32   #8

Quote:
I am working very hard to bring it stable and working for life..
Old 12/02/2018, 03:09   #9

Sounds like you really want to kick something good, but as people have already mentioned you may have a few things to learn still.
I hope you can figure it out man, and it leads to something good.
Old 12/02/2018, 03:14   #10

@ said b4: haters gonna hate!
Thanks.
Old 12/02/2018, 05:13   #11

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,106
Quote:
Yeah, I think that's a problem with your server. There's a lot more you could be doing. You need to do more than just that, otherwise, you're just leaking everyone's passwords. That's dangerous. People who use the same password for their email will then have more or less everything compromised. You should fix that before letting anyone register. You should also take server exploits seriously. It wouldn't be any effort to do some serious damage.
Old 12/02/2018, 14:15   #12

Quote:
Yeah, I think that's a problem with your server. There's a lot more you could be doing. You need to do more than just that, otherwise, you're just leaking everyone's passwords. That's dangerous. People who use the same password for their email will then have more or less everything compromised. You should fix that before letting anyone register. You should also take server exploits seriously. It wouldn't be any effort to do some serious damage.
SO, no new servers you need?
All attacks new servers to stay themselves at top. Please leave it as it, I am working on it step by step.

Quote:
That's really dangerous. You don't even have to have access to their email account:
Old 12/02/2018, 14:47   #13

Quote:
What happened to "Dark Conquer" (your previous server)? It just went offline one day without any notification here. It also seems like you've gone backwards in server quality. For one, you're saving player passwords in plain text, but you also have it so that if someone knows the username and email, they can just get the password. That's really dangerous. You don't even have to have access to their email account:

Storage of non rashed passwords is a really nasty business by itself. Recovering and posting it through a non ssl conn its a skiddie job certificate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2018, 14:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubo View Post
Storage of non rashed passwords is a really nasty business by itself. Recovering and posting it through a non ssl conn its a skiddie job certificate.
Who stores passwords? Have you really seen it?
Old 12/02/2018, 17:19   #15

Quote:
Who stores passwords? Have you really seen it?
I dont need to see your db, im a oracle, i know there is no way to recover hashed data beside bruteforce. Or your form do an insane fast bruteforce on user rashed password or you dont hash passwords at all.
Im sorry to have assumed the second option, im pretty sure you will provide us with photos of you 10 way sli gtx 1080 password cracking machine.
Closed Thread