Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elantris - A custom low rate server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elantris - A custom low rate server

Welcome to Elantris!
Server Opening: 29.10.2018
EU hosted (Germany / Frankfurt)

Elantris is a new custom low rate conquer online private server with a special game experience! We added new quests, items and features to make this server unique. We regret to make this server pay2win so don't worry.

Basic Information

Elantris has 4 main classes crossed with 2 reborns. The maximum level you can reach is 130. Our rates are low to mid rate. We are planning to release monthly events to gain a happy community. We also added few new items to setup a great enonomy. New quests and features are also included.

Features

4 Main Classes
1st and 2nd reborn
Max level 130
No real cps
No Fan/Tower
No pay2win policy
Monthly Events
Much fun

We also want to celebrate new players with a special packet that inculdes items like free VIP, exppots, mets ect.

As the first monthly event we want to start with our halloween event.
Make sure you dont miss it

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2018, 06:02   #2

Server now bugged, can't loggin

Old 11/05/2018, 06:49   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,383
What happened to the old server? ? You didn't remove all the references. I'm guessing the source code was sold to you? Or it's just another copy NCOS server under the same owner? Either way, not expecting this to last long. Seems like the same garage sale on a different yard. Website isn't impressive, same as the last one as well... I'm thinking it's the same guy, given you created an account for ConquerDevils as well - multiaccounting isn't allowed, btw.
Old 11/06/2018, 17:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALTA00 View Post
Server now bugged, can't loggin
The Server isn't bugged. You couldn't login due some host issues.
Everything is fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
What happened to the old server? ? You didn't remove all the references. I'm guessing the source code was sold to you? Or it's just another copy NCOS server under the same owner? Either way, not expecting this to last long. Seems like the same garage sale on a different yard. Website isn't impressive, same as the last one as well... I'm thinking it's the same guy, given you created an account for ConquerDevils as well - multiaccounting isn't allowed, btw.
I'm not the same owner. The owners of ConquerDevils had some confontation with each other and that's why they decided to turn ConquerDevils off. Either way I completely changed the gameplay experience and added many new custom features to create a 'own' conquer online experience. And I'm not about to close the server early. I put too much effort into this. My only goal is to create a peaceful and strong community, because I know there are many black sheeps out there.

Old 11/06/2018, 21:02   #5

I play the server, look well, only make better the website, and open a channel for player report inssues about conquer, if you want sell thing in the server, please make it automatic for the web site, add payment like PayPal, Bitcoins or other Cryptocurrencys.
Old 11/06/2018, 21:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALTA00 View Post
I play the server, look well, only make better the website, and open a channel for player report inssues about conquer, if you want sell thing in the server, please make it automatic for the web site, add payment like PayPal, Bitcoins or other Cryptocurrencys.
Donations aren't the most important thing for us right now, but we are working on it.

If you wish to report a bug or a player feel free to post it on our discord server.
Old 11/08/2018, 15:25   #7

Release a server hosted in US for US Player

« Introducing Shannara Conquer | Epoch Conquer 2.0 »