Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation

Discussion on Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 03/08/2019, 19:04   #46

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabegan34 View Post

I dont know if thats even correct but currently 6:41 PM, as you can see the server message says currently there are 270 ppl.
Also logged in today and i can see in my Status a place for talismans. How can you name "True 1.0 experience" with talismans? Also i see cps currency in my inventory, but I have no idea if you can get/use them
Just because the client shows it doesn't mean the server supports it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2019, 21:18   #47

elite*gold: 26
Quote:

I dont know if thats even correct but currently 6:41 PM, as you can see the server message says currently there are 270 ppl.
Also logged in today and i can see in my Status a place for talismans. How can you name "True 1.0 experience" with talismans? Also i see cps currency in my inventory, but I have no idea if you can get/use them
If it says there's 270 online atm then that's the amount of characters logged into the world. As of this moment we have 299 online but ofcourse that's not unique player count.

As for the client update and 'talismans' 'cps'. The old 1.0 client we were using had a lot of graphical issues and was rendering poorly which caused our players to suffer from FPS drops and various other unfixable issues through code. That's why for 2 months I've been working on upgrading the core to work on a newer version of the client and we're seeing alot of good results coming from it.

Yes we know the talisman GUI is there but it will never be used. Also as I've mentioned to many people already I will have that removed in time along with potency/battlepower icon/button.

Yes we know there's CPs. and it's currently used for redeeming donation rewards like vanity items and cosmetics and keep in mind that it is NOT a currency since it's not tradable.

I've explained those things many times in the past but I guess everyone needs to be told separately.

You seem like a new player, Why don't you talk to me on our discord server if you have any questions? I'll be more than happy to clear things up.

Thank you for taking an interest into our server.
Moh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2019, 17:09   #48

elite*gold: 0
anyway in what country in this server hosted?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2019, 19:27   #49

Quote:
anyway in what country in this server hosted?
Germany Europe. Although the host is having issues these days and we're looking for an alternative.
Old 03/29/2019, 14:14   #50

This made my day.

Btw some servers have characters recover.

Was wondering why did people asked to recover chars. Now I know. lol

Can be called fishing players from other servers in my opinion.

Well played.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2019, 16:16   #51

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronoszeu View Post
This made my day.

Well played.
I read this 5 times and still don't understand what you mean.
Can you elaborate?
Old 03/29/2019, 16:51   #52

I mean nothing really.
I just ss a feature primal offer for players.

And with this i`ll stop my comments.

Spirited - I sent you an email about conquer.wiki if you want to reply me.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2019, 17:06   #53

Quote:
This made my day.

Well played.
As I've explained to you in private after you've decided to be rude to me, Your players left your server because you've moved hosts to a US one thus giving them 200+ ping as I've been told.

You cannot blame players for reaching out to other EU servers if you bail on them.

The decision to add your server to the list wasn't made due to me going after your player base, it was requested by one of the biggest guilds on your server and as I've also mentioned to you in private, you may go ask their guild leader.

In total there was a sum of 18 characters transferred from all servers on the list including yours, so it didn't really pull all that much heat as it may seem to you.

Also as for character recovery, there's a way to make sure the characters aren't even recoverable anymore. just need to think a little...

Two more things to note:
- First, I have never advertised on any server nor even advertised the transfer panel on my server.

- Second, your opinion doesn't really concern me in anyway. After all your players approached me for that option, And I've agreed to take them in, Did what they wanted and you should know something about that from the way you conduct business with your shop.

Those you decided to leave behind for a bigger population pool when you moved to US, You've targeted another player base when you made that choice, I've given them a home and a decent server to play.
Old 03/29/2019, 18:48   #54

almighty Execution! father of lost players...
I never said I don`t know how to deal with the character recovery dont act smart now.

I never knew why players deleted some chars and after asked for restore. But now I know and a new rule was put in place. No more restores.

Just talked with the leader of that guild you said and he never said to you that.

For me is still fishing for players that. As there are others Eu servers where players can join and they don`t have incentives.

And lets not talk about my server is not that important nor it was ever. Like I said I don`t complain about players moved or quit I complain about my server name on that list.

Players are free to do what they feel.

How about the other servers you have there ? Players approached you to add them there to?

For all the list?

Btw a player told me about your transfer thing I never knew as is not my business to check others servers.

And last why do you think only your server is decent? that my friend I can`t understand.

And I hope will see some honest reply`s on this at general not targeting me.

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2019, 19:26   #55

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
This made my day.

Well played.
Players get tired from a server and start looking for a new server, however they don't want to start from scratch on a new server. A lot of players are unhappy on many of the servers listed on xtremetop100 but they rather stick to the server that they play at rather than move to a new one and spend time to get back at where they are at.
This feature gives those players a kickstart on their new server without having to start from scratch but with consequences (as you can read).

Quote:
almighty Execution! father of lost players...
I never said I don`t know how to deal with the character recovery dont act smart now.

I never knew why players deleted some chars and after asked for restore. But now I know and a new rule was put in place. No more restores.

Just talked with the leader of that guild you said and he never said to you that.

For me is still fishing for players that. As there are others Eu servers where players can join and they don`t have incentives.

And lets not talk about my server is not that important nor it was ever. Like I said I don`t complain about players moved or quit I complain about my server name on that list.

Players are free to do what they feel.

How about the other servers you have there ? Players approached you to add them there to?

For all the list?

Btw a player told me about your transfer thing I never knew as is not my business to check others servers.

And last why do you think only your server is decent? that my friend I can`t understand.

And I hope will see some honest reply`s on this at general not targeting me.

Regards
I have seen this server grow since day 1 and players from all the servers listed on that screenshot/webpage have all requested a move to Primal and many have agreed with the consequences, they don't have to, but they do.

Ofcourse your player(s) is/are going to deny it, that is probably because the deal didn't suit him/her/them that Primal offers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2019, 15:56   #56

I've gave this server a second chance and I'm actually quite enjoying it. Seems to have come a long way.

I wish there was a community board for price guides and stuff, economy changes so fast it's hard to really get a grasp of base pricing. That's my only gripe.

Server seems really enjoyable though, good job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2019, 00:12   #57

I dont like this server few Friends in discord told me they quit. Because they have a toxic community their Staff Members and Mods in discord trash talking people if anyone did a nice contra they change the trash talk to hate speech and bann you, Mods and Staffmembers letting their Girlfriends insulting any players in game if you answer they record you and giving the GM manipulation, if you give contra in game bann aswell. If you contact the GM he need hours to respond, coz he need probably to talk/chat with his "toxic friends (staff members) a good plan to give the Fault to the Player. Players with ***** and ego wont stay in Game coz this GM says : If you dont like gtfo , if you like it stay and enjoy the Game. I dont think this will have a future. His Server is good yes but if the comunity is like that i rather to stop play conquer is the better option.

Im waiting for another server , ( if you are a GM and wanna advertising feel free to message me private )
Old 05/12/2019, 01:09   #58

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadystar View Post
I dont like this server few Friends in discord told me they quit. Because they have a toxic community their Staff Members and Mods in discord trash talking people if anyone did a nice contra they change the trash talk to hate speech and bann you, Mods and Staffmembers letting their Girlfriends insulting any players in game if you answer they record you and giving the GM manipulation, if you give contra in game bann aswell. If you contact the GM he need hours to respond, coz he need probably to talk/chat with his "toxic friends (staff members) a good plan to give the Fault to the Player. Players with ***** and ego wont stay in Game coz this GM says : If you dont like gtfo , if you like it stay and enjoy the Game. I dont think this will have a future. His Server is good yes but if the comunity is like that i rather to stop play conquer is the better option.

Im waiting for another server , ( if you are a GM and wanna advertising feel free to message me private )
You were actually spewing hate speech, and the staff was kind enough to unban you once and you did it again. Sounds like they're doing a good job of keeping the server and community as toxic-free as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2019, 01:27   #59

Im not banned i just quitted, wanna know my ingame name?

I tell you my ingame name if you give me a free source deal?

If not, stop spreading wrong things.

THX~
Old 05/12/2019, 03:27   #60

Wao wao?

stop insulting i dont want to report you, this thread will stay up.

you working for Primal and acting at same time as a jury?

FAIL!