Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation

Discussion on Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 12/09/2020, 22:50   #106
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,605
Received Thanks: 661
Quote:
Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.
Alright seems like you don't seem to properly understand the meaning so let's break it down:

Quote:
Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.
These are two statements for one of the two conditions:
"Games that let you buy better gear" nobody can get better gear, so this statement can't be applied.

"allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate", yes and no. This heavily depends on the availability of the market. But let's assume it's available, that would mean you would have to spend hundreds if not thousands for VIP.

Let's continue to the next condition, remember it says "and", this means that both conditions need to be correct in order for it to pass.

"then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying." the answer to this is very simple. No, people who spend thousands for dollars won't have any advantage over people who don't spend a single cent.

In summary, the first condition passes but the second doesn't, therefor it isn't pay to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
Sorry but that seems hypocritical to me. If players can achieve VIP by ingame means, why have it tradable at all? Because players wanted it right?
I wonder why exactly?
Primal only offers PayPal to donate, there are plenty of regions in which PayPal can't be used.
There are plenty of players who do want the 30 day VIP, for the duration and for the VIP perks. This will help them focus on hunting instead of also focusing on farming for VIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
By effort, I assume you mean to click and hop to the market, to turn 10$ into 35-60kk..(The worth of the 30 day VIP)
You and I both know that the price range is 30-40kk and is generally sold for 35kk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
Again 1 VIP costs 10$ and can be resold at market for 40-60kk.
How fast can you make that much without selling a VIP?
1 soc gear sells for 19-25kk
2 soc gear sells for 100-200kk+
1 socket gear go for at least 30kk.
2 socket go for at least 300kk, but people pay way more to gain them.

And these are without the pluses and super gems.
turk55 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2020, 23:44   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Alright seems like you don't seem to properly understand the meaning so let's break it down:


These are two statements for one of the two conditions:
"Games that let you buy better gear" nobody can get better gear, so this statement can't be applied.

"allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate", yes and no. This heavily depends on the availability of the market. But let's assume it's available, that would mean you would have to spend hundreds if not thousands for VIP.
It's a vague description, not absolute, just one definition. If your a gamer you know what Pay2Win means right?
That's one definition from Urban dictionary, but the meaning is quite obvious actually. Not straight from Webster's Dictionary. You know, progressing faster than others by donating..

I pulled that definition up as an example of the idea of Pay2Win.. My point being that just because you can earn a VIP ingame doesn't mean you can't progress much faster by purchasing one. Therefore making the game Pay2Win.

Again bringing up money as if that's an issue for certain individuals. Wont name any names, but there are some I know personally on the server. Not everyone is poor and can't afford to shower your server owner with money to get what they need. Shouldn't even have to say this but, Obviously not instantaneously lol, yeah gotta set up that stall until it sells, and guess what? It always sells. I've never had an issue selling my VIPs for 40-45kk, sometimes 50 when someone is desperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Let's continue to the next condition, remember it says "and", this means that both conditions need to be correct in order for it to pass.

"then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying." the answer to this is very simple. No, people who spend thousands for dollars won't have any advantage over people who don't spend a single cent.

In summary, the first condition passes but the second doesn't, therefor it isn't pay to win.
Again, this isn't from Webster herself. But the idea of Pay2Win has been around for a long long time. It basically means the ability for folks with big wallets to have an advantage over not so fortunate hardworking players ingame.
This is true on Primal Conquer, see previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
You and I both know that the price range is 30-40kk and is generally sold for 35kk.

1 socket gear go for at least 30kk.
2 socket go for at least 300kk, but people pay way more to gain them.

And these are without the pluses and super gems.
I've sold several 30 day VIP in the 40-45kk range.
I've purchased 3 1 soc items from market within the past 2 weeks for 19, 23, and 25kk
Im not sure what it was but I for sure saw a 2 soc on market a day or so ago for 200kk in a stall.
Regardless it doesn't matter, these prices are still trivial for some of us.

It's obvious your trying your hardest to defend Moh and the server, no doubt your biased and don't want the server to appear in a bad light.
blacbullet is offline  
Old 12/10/2020, 00:07   #108
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
Sorry but that seems hypocritical to me. If players can achieve VIP by ingame means, why have it tradable at all? Because players wanted it right?
I wonder why exactly?
Far from hypocritical, Not all types of characters can do these activities as effectively, hence why the trading part is a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
By effort, I assume you mean to click and hop to the market, to turn 10$ into 35-60kk..(The worth of the 30 day VIP)
In a way, trading and handling the market is an effort sure, but what I meant was using the VIP to hunt and build up gear etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
Urban Dictionary's definition of Pay2Win:

Again 1 VIP costs 10$ and can be resold at market for 40-60kk.
How fast can you make that much without selling a VIP?
1 soc gear sells for 19-25kk
2 soc gear sells for 100-200kk+


I think that we disagree on the definition of Pay2Win.
No I don't speak for the people, I never claimed to. This is my review and thoughts on the server at the moment. The only place where I can do so. Which as you can see, this is the only issue I have at the moment. I feel as though you are incorrect in assuming the server is not pay2win, when it very clearly is.
I think we do disagree and see Pay2Win differently yes, and that's what I've stated in my previous response.

By Pay2Win we mean that there will be no dealings under the table or us directly selling gear to players as many other servers do.

I also think you're over estimating how many VIPs are being sold on the market, however being in my shoes and in the place that I'm in, I'm accurately able to see how much is being circulated in that manner and it ain't much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
It seems as though your assuming everyone is poor. To many of us, "thousands" is pocket change. I know very well what people are willing to spend for an advantage, and a good time, even on your server.
As far as you ensuring that it wouldn't happen is something I'd just have to take your word for. Unfortunately I do not know you, and you could easily be lying and no one would know it!
I could be lying and you can choose to believe what I say or refuse that's up to you, but take a look around, I've been actively developing this project for 3 years now updating on a daily/weekly basis and not profiting a single penny out of it. Why? Because I'm learning new things and that was my goal initially when I started this project, do you think someone that has shown this much dedication and has put this much effort would lie about his intentions? do you think I would use conquer to make money when I can (with my skill set) earn much more doing other more fun things?

Moving on, I understand players can spend tons of money to get an advantage, but here's a little inside scoop, primal has barely been making host costs and usually I step in to fund it so what you're discussing has never happened or else i wouldn't be doing that.

In addition to that, you should also take a look at our current rates, it's so easy to get sockets and plus up, I've seen people get to full 1 sock +4 in a week of play time without spending a single dime or going that route, it just doesn't make sense given the current rates/economy/vips purchased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
Edit: To those of you who think I'm angry or upset about what goes on ingame, You are wrong. I already stated I enjoy the game, even currently. Your jumping to conclusions. I've put in plenty of my own money into this server and have enjoyed it and still do! To be very clear here, I have no issue with the server being Pay-2-Win! My issue is lying about not being p2w. It's being deceptive and you know it.
As much as I'd like to believe you, you're obviously upset, you've even thrown a tantrum. "change this or i quit" and it's making me sad looking at it as a developer that has been actively trying to please players and give them something special.

And like I stated earlier, We have no intentions of being "deceptive" as you've described it, the system is as transparent as it can be and it's clear as day what goes on and the "lying" part is nothing but a misunderstanding on what we mean by Pay2Win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
Again bringing up money as if that's an issue for certain individuals. Wont name any names, but there are some I know personally on the server. Not everyone is poor and can't afford to shower your server owner with money to get what they need. Shouldn't even have to say this but, Obviously not instantaneously lol, yeah gotta set up that stall until it sells, and guess what? It always sells. I've never had an issue selling my VIPs for 40-45kk, sometimes 50 when someone is desperate.
This is quite odd to bring up because I have never been involved in any trades happening, nor that I would accept money from anyone in trade for gears, whoever told you that is a liar and has tricked you, I don't really need the money at all and this goes against everything I stand for, not to mention that fact that paypal does not work where I live.

About Omicron, ofc he's going to defend me, he's watched me for years and seen me write primal and work my ass off, he knows that I'm doing it for free and that I don't deserve to be questioned in this manner. Understandable and any decent human being would do that.

Moh
Yupmoh is offline  
Old 12/10/2020, 01:23   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupmoh View Post
I think we do disagree and see Pay2Win differently yes, and that's what I've stated in my previous response.

By Pay2Win we mean that there will be no dealings under the table or us directly selling gear to players as many other servers do.

I also think you're over estimating how many VIPs are being sold on the market, however being in my shoes and in the place that I'm in, I'm accurately able to see how much is being circulated in that manner and it ain't much.
This is the core of our issue here. Your refusal to accept the fact that the server is Pay2Win even after me clearly laying out the definition.

Listen, you don't have to do deals under the table or sell gear directly for it to be true. You can try to sugar coat it and disguise it all you want. I'm not even claiming that your doing it in a malicious way, although your attitude towards denying it makes me feel otherwise, but that's not my issue like you seem to think it is.

Here it is, Idc how much money you make from the server, I don't even care if it's P2W, What I'm saying is that the way the server is currently set up, is P2W and your advertising it as if it's not. I've given several responses explaining this. Although I shouldn't have to...

The only reasoning that has given so far, is for why the server needs to be pay2win.. Ok? My issue is with the false advertising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupmoh View Post
As much as I'd like to believe you, you're obviously upset, you've even thrown a tantrum. "change this or i quit" and it's making me sad looking at it as a developer that has been actively trying to please players and give them something special.

And like I stated earlier, We have no intentions of being "deceptive" as you've described it, the system is as transparent as it can be and it's clear as day what goes on and the "lying" part is nothing but a misunderstanding on what we mean by Pay2Win.
It's not a tantrum, more so a matter of principle. I have an issue with the deceptive advertising. It doesn't sit well with me playing on a server that lies in their advertising. I'm just disappointed really. There's no reason to be angry or upset. I can play on any server I want and have a good time. I just wanted to give my review on the server and if you fix it, great, if not, I can experiment with some other servers. I never actually expected you to fix it based on the replies you have given in the past on this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupmoh View Post
This is quite odd to bring up because I have never been involved in any trades happening, nor that I would accept money from anyone in trade for gears, whoever told you that is a liar and has tricked you, I don't really need the money at all and this goes against everything I stand for, not to mention that fact that paypal does not work where I live.
No the trades were not directly made with you obviously. Not sure why you assumed that. I was simply saying that I know of individuals including myself that have sold a copious amount of VIPs for gold.

Good Luck with your server, this is my last post on this thread.

Edit:
My definition is this:
Using real world currency to gain an advantage or progress at a faster rate than those who do not.
That is Pay2Win right? I've been a serious gamer for over 16 years so far. I think I know what Pay2Win means at this point. Clearly the owner does not..
I'm speaking English right? I'm not having a stroke, or I hope not atleast?? Is this real life? LOL

So basically the owner is saying:
Yeah that's not pay2win They would have to spend thousands, and I promise it wont happen!.. Yeah nice rebuttal dude.
blacbullet is offline  
Old 12/10/2020, 02:16   #110
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
This is the core of our issue here. Your refusal to accept the fact that the server is Pay2Win even after me clearly laying out the definition.
Wrong definition, But if you think it's correct then hey that's you. I wont argue with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
Listen, you don't have to do deals under the table or sell gear directly for it to be true. You can try to sugar coat it and disguise it all you want. I'm not even claiming that your doing it in a malicious way, although your attitude towards denying it makes me feel otherwise, but that's not my issue like you seem to think it is.
Not trying to sugar coat or disguise anything, this whole thing is a result of your misunderstanding of Pay2Win, nothing provided by our donation system is out of reach from the rest of the player base. but I guess to you that's not clear because you don't understand it fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
Here it is, Idc how much money you make from the server, I don't even care if it's P2W, What I'm saying is that the way the server is currently set up, is P2W and your advertising it as if it's not. I've given several responses explaining this. Although I shouldn't have to...

The only reasoning that has given so far, is for why the server needs to be pay2win.. Ok? My issue is with the false advertising.
If you're issue is with the "false advertising" (even though we don't agree that it's false) there I have cleared it up for you many times publicly so it cannot be fraud or false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbullet View Post
It's not a tantrum, more so a matter of principle. I have an issue with the deceptive advertising. It doesn't sit well with me playing on a server that lies in their advertising. I'm just disappointed really. There's no reason to be angry or upset. I can play on any server I want and have a good time. I just wanted to give my review on the server and if you fix it, great, if not, I can experiment with some other servers. I never actually expected you to fix it based on the replies you have given in the past on this topic.


No the trades were not directly made with you obviously. Not sure why you assumed that. I was simply saying that I know of individuals including myself that have sold a copious amount of VIPs for gold.

Good Luck with your server, this is my last post on this thread.
I'm sorry this was obviously a tantrum, but then again I don't want to keep this going forever, we cannot force someone to understand our point of view when there's miscommunication between us, you'll just never understand that "lying" & "deceptive" are not how we do things but some people are just set in their own ways nothing will change them.

You've voiced your opinion/review of something, we attempted to clarify what we meant and yet you're not convinced and that's that. end of story.

All in all, I'm however glad you've had your fun, enjoyed your time and moved on, and know that primal will always be a home for you if you wish to return.

Best regards, good luck and farewell.

Moh
Yupmoh is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2020, 01:11   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 10
Let me offer my opinion of "Pay2Win"
Being able to buy items without it going back to the community to enhance your character to gain an edge over other players.

Example of pay2win: lets use retail conquer when Shop was added. You were able to purchase DragonBalls, convert to CPS, then dump into the shop (plus stones and drills) to enhance your character. The community did not see an once of this.

Example of not pay2win: Buying VIP, selling to the community, so that the community can benefit from something they may not have access to. This becomes both win/win for the community and the player who doesn't have as much time to hunt to gain silvers.

Sure, you can say that, because the player took a shortcut to get easy gold, he can save up and buy gear to purchase those items... But guess what, that gold goes back to the community, which allows those players to also get gear to advance their characters as well.

its not a 1 sided transaction, that allows "said" player to gain an edge over the community.
Envy\Craft is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2020, 03:25   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 121
Received Thanks: 11
I can tell it's even more complexe since every server has diffrent VIP.
Lets first analyse this list.

- Automatically reloads your arrows without having to right-click in inventory. (LEGIT)
- When you have 10 meteors or 10 dragonballs in your inventory, you can right-click it to automatically pack them. (LEGIT)
- Drop notifications options to choose what you want enabled (LEGIT)
when you kill monsters that has been dropped ;(Now you see this Kills the F2P)
> Refined items
> Unique items
> Elite items
> Super items
> +1 Items (Compose)
> Meteors & Dragonballs (Without VIP you are very behind)
> 1 & 2 socket items (Socket)
> Quest items (any quest items involved in doing quests) (LEGIT & Useless)
> Misc (Emeralds, Sky Tokens etc) (LEGIT & Useless)
- Repair all gear with just one click without having to take the gear pieces off and repair them manually. (LEGIT but affecting on classic)
- Store normal gems in the StorageNPC (SHOULD EVERY1 HAVE THIS NOT LEGIT)
- Teleporting, you have unlimited teleports; main citys (TC, PC, AC, DC and BI) with no cooldown timer. (LEGIT but affecting on the natural gameplay, using Scrolls)

Lets go for the "SECRET PROBLEM" what you mentioned but i must give a site Notice this is a "ENTIRE CONQUER ONLINE PORBLEM": "VIP is TRADEABLE", people buying unlimited VIP and selling those.
In fact this is Pay2Win. Selling those VIP's for a huge ammount of Silvers/ Gold, compared to the old times, people buying dbs and selling trade those. It's the same story.

Here the Facts:
I bet if i go in the game i see in market 1x player selling 10 VIP'S, 60kk each = 600kk = (3x 2sock items)
Is that broken or not? OFC... that guy is somewhere right.

Fixing this ISSUE easy, the magic worth for this problem is "LIMIT" every verified player can buy 3x VIPS each month. (example)
Even if you want to sell dragonball its LEGIT but do not forget the magical word "LIMIT". The People need just to know, you taking care of your game or not? If you greedy the people won't trust and leaving the server.

So and back to analyses of the VIP LIST, since im neutral coz some will maybe think this answer was an attack, and they may asking the supports to delete my Comment. (as in past)

I can tell you some other server had even worse VIP's
Selling (VIP mining) that is not legit even broken. (5$ each, you buy 10x of those)
And you put than miners in MINING, you will make 500 supergems a week.

Generally since VIP came in game, players are LAZY. If you don't feel like wanting to play a fair game, and working for your gears, play a card game, or go to casino.

Craft has compared it to Conquer Orginal selling, dbs, +1 stones , drills. The items don't matter, but the money in the game is the point and the limitation of the tradeable items in the shop.
Put a limit, otherwise you can sell dragonballs +1 stones straight away

VIP can be made better for sure, if we saw this list. There a few criteries you just need to give attention and it will be fine.

- Such as Payment Methods
- Such as what is legit and what not
- VIP tradeable? (limit will be needed)

Imagane there is Conquer server without any VIP every1 has same way to play, would be nice. That is old school, but in same time no (bulkers for db and +1 stone drills ect.)
THAT would be a paradise.
BUT then the question is, would you guys donate such a server weekly, monthly?
I think no.

Thats why mate, accept VIP is a kind of basic security, which protect the server getting down.
krito777 is offline  
Old 12/15/2020, 23:37   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,386
Received Thanks: 1,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post
I can tell it's even more complexe since every server has diffrent VIP.
Lets first analyse this list.

- Automatically reloads your arrows without having to right-click in inventory. (LEGIT)
- When you have 10 meteors or 10 dragonballs in your inventory, you can right-click it to automatically pack them. (LEGIT)
- Drop notifications options to choose what you want enabled (LEGIT)
when you kill monsters that has been dropped ;(Now you see this Kills the F2P)
> Refined items
> Unique items
> Elite items
> Super items
> +1 Items (Compose)
> Meteors & Dragonballs (Without VIP you are very behind)
> 1 & 2 socket items (Socket)
> Quest items (any quest items involved in doing quests) (LEGIT & Useless)
> Misc (Emeralds, Sky Tokens etc) (LEGIT & Useless)
- Repair all gear with just one click without having to take the gear pieces off and repair them manually. (LEGIT but affecting on classic)
- Store normal gems in the StorageNPC (SHOULD EVERY1 HAVE THIS NOT LEGIT)
- Teleporting, you have unlimited teleports; main citys (TC, PC, AC, DC and BI) with no cooldown timer. (LEGIT but affecting on the natural gameplay, using Scrolls)

Lets go for the "SECRET PROBLEM" what you mentioned but i must give a site Notice this is a "ENTIRE CONQUER ONLINE PORBLEM": "VIP is TRADEABLE", people buying unlimited VIP and selling those.
In fact this is Pay2Win. Selling those VIP's for a huge ammount of Silvers/ Gold, compared to the old times, people buying dbs and selling trade those. It's the same story.

Here the Facts:
I bet if i go in the game i see in market 1x player selling 10 VIP'S, 60kk each = 600kk = (3x 2sock items)
Is that broken or not? OFC... that guy is somewhere right.

Fixing this ISSUE easy, the magic worth for this problem is "LIMIT" every verified player can buy 3x VIPS each month. (example)
Even if you want to sell dragonball its LEGIT but do not forget the magical word "LIMIT". The People need just to know, you taking care of your game or not? If you greedy the people won't trust and leaving the server.

So and back to analyses of the VIP LIST, since im neutral coz some will maybe think this answer was an attack, and they may asking the supports to delete my Comment. (as in past)

I can tell you some other server had even worse VIP's
Selling (VIP mining) that is not legit even broken. (5$ each, you buy 10x of those)
And you put than miners in MINING, you will make 500 supergems a week.

Generally since VIP came in game, players are LAZY. If you don't feel like wanting to play a fair game, and working for your gears, play a card game, or go to casino.

Craft has compared it to Conquer Orginal selling, dbs, +1 stones , drills. The items don't matter, but the money in the game is the point and the limitation of the tradeable items in the shop.
Put a limit, otherwise you can sell dragonballs +1 stones straight away

VIP can be made better for sure, if we saw this list. There a few criteries you just need to give attention and it will be fine.

- Such as Payment Methods
- Such as what is legit and what not
- VIP tradeable? (limit will be needed)

Imagane there is Conquer server without any VIP every1 has same way to play, would be nice. That is old school, but in same time no (bulkers for db and +1 stone drills ect.)
THAT would be a paradise.
BUT then the question is, would you guys donate such a server weekly, monthly?
I think no.

Thats why mate, accept VIP is a kind of basic security, which protect the server getting down.
TL;DR
Ultimation is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2020, 10:34   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 56
I advocated to frank chen and engputer young to let NYK and myself fund/buy rights to a $15 dollar official server back in like 2004. I comprehend the sentiment of wanting a level playing field for ALL players. I would stand behind such a server - any time. I have floated the idea in p-server design teams for YEARS. I have been a part (with luck) of some 8+ server developments by now? NOT ONE MONTLHY. Not one. The idea itself tends to sink each time I float it.
EliteMagus is offline  
Old 01/03/2021, 20:10   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 121
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
TL;DR
Mate im the "Conquer Hero", my words have weight.

People asking me undercover for some tips. Just in this forum they do not show up, for some reason since your Team has used an strategy of oppression.

Do not forget, in past every hater against me, "failed" nowdays.
A few haters stole my ideas and not mentioned me for that.


An global human problem nowdays hypocrisy and denunciation, i call this loser society. These are people who do not indulge, so that they represent themselves better.

And you exactly one of those.
krito777 is offline  
Old 01/04/2021, 17:38   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 13
The question about p2w is much more complex. This term is discussed to death in a lot of MMOs and people can't agree. It's best to agree to disagree and move on.


OP: I would say that there is no deception at all. I played on the server very casually and stil got full 1soc super after 1month. Didn't buy VIP or anything.
But I think people see it like a race. 1 guy who buys VIP vs 1 who doesn't. I think this is a wrong way to look at it, but I understand the logic. The guy who buys VIP will progress faster. Like no matter what you can't catch up to the guy who bulks VIP. I think people see this as P2W.
sadi12 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2021, 12:46   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,386
Received Thanks: 1,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post
Mate im the "Conquer Hero", my words have weight.

People asking me undercover for some tips. Just in this forum they do not show up, for some reason since your Team has used an strategy of oppression.

Do not forget, in past every hater against me, "failed" nowdays.
A few haters stole my ideas and not mentioned me for that.


An global human problem nowdays hypocrisy and denunciation, i call this loser society. These are people who do not indulge, so that they represent themselves better.

And you exactly one of those.
the only thing you are, is delusional
Ultimation is offline  
Old 02/18/2021, 13:57   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 7
Cool
Kujiku is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.