Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Releasing Flare Conquer (Co version 6695) [Released 16th July 2018]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Releasing Flare Conquer (Co version 6695) [Released 16th July 2018]

Hi Guys,
Arabic Version Released and soon Spanish
The Conquer Adventure, how they should be ?

A game where you will be able to experience the real conquer game play. with more addons and updates to have fun together.

Server info.
  • Game version 6695
  • Perfection
  • Wardrobe
  • Rune system
  • Epic Weapons (Ninja, Trojan & Taoist, Monk AND Warrior!)
  • All Clan / Guild Features (including Arsenal and CTF and Clan PK)
  • High rates with cps bags drop
  • Original quests and tournaments are implemented
    (Team PK,Skill PK,Skill Team PK,Elite PK,Weekly PK,Extreme PK,Class PK,Cross server)
  • PVP & PVE events (football , freeze war , Hero of game , etc)
  • etc ....

Game Rules.
  • You will not ruin any event whether by running/cheating in the map, and if you do you will be punished.
  • It's forbidden to Scam players in-game, otherwise that may lead your accounts/IP address to be permanently blocked.
  • It's forbidden to use Bot's in-game. If you did, you'll be banned for 1 day at the first time, and the period will be doubled in case you repeated it.
Website

Register

Download

Discord
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (9.3 KB, 17 views)

Old 07/18/2018, 07:41   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,396
For once, a very nicely designed website and appealing logo. Uses modern technologies such as flexbox and inline svg...
and oh wait...

Quote:
"Mirrored from projects.blacksheepz.org/wp-content/templates/Flare Conquer/3-blog.html by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2014], Wed, 11 Jul 2018 16:52:45 GMT".
And you're hosting it on software from a decade ago (Apache/2.2.16 (Win32) PHP/5.2.14)? Come the fuck on. No registration protection, no login protection, oh, and you save passwords in plain text like the scam artists you are. Get out of here with this garbage. It's not even worth me diving deeper into this sewage.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm not done with you. What the hell are these server rules? Because you think someone agreed to your server rules, it's suddenly not a violation of copyright laws? And what the hell are these other rules even?

Quote:
  • You agree that if any part of this agreement is found to be unlawful, that you still agreed in principle to that part, and also that no other part of this agreement will be affected as a result.
  • You agree that you cannot access our servers without a licence
  • You agree that our services are not in contravention of any law.
  • You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that minors are not exposed to material on these services that could be deemed unsuitable.
  • You agree to accept any decision made by the owner or any member of staff without question.
  • You agree to not click on advertisements you are not interested in and not to overclick any advertisement displayed on the Web site.
  • You agree with all the rules and the biggest rule of all: "Dont like it, dont play it!" If you agree with all terms and rules click below, if not close this page immediately!
  • You agree to stick with the Game rules we have stated and the Privacy Policy we have on our website.
You don't have a privacy policy. This is the most retarded list of rules I've ever seen from a server, ever.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2018, 11:01   #3

Unhappy thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
For once, a very nicely designed website and appealing logo. Uses modern technologies such as flexbox and inline svg...
and oh wait...

And you're hosting it on software from a decade ago (Apache/2.2.16 (Win32) PHP/5.2.14)? Come the **** on. No registration protection, no login protection, oh, and you save passwords in plain text like the scam artists you are. Get out of here with this garbage. It's not even worth me diving deeper into this sewage.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm not done with you. What the hell are these server rules? Because you think someone agreed to your server rules, it's suddenly not a violation of copyright laws? And what the hell are these other rules even?

You don't have a privacy policy. This is the most retarded list of rules I've ever seen from a server, ever.
i wish we could do better than that
Old 07/18/2018, 15:41   #4

Quote:
and oh wait...

And you're hosting it on software from a decade ago (Apache/2.2.16 (Win32) PHP/5.2.14)? Come the fuck on. No registration protection, no login protection, oh, and you save passwords in plain text like the scam artists you are. Get out of here with this garbage. It's not even worth me diving deeper into this sewage.

From time to time I still check the CO Community. Came across this and made me have a good laugh again, these rules, lol.

I mean, what kind of rule is this: ''You agree to not click on advertisements you are not interested in and not to overclick any advertisement displayed on the Web site.'' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoudfaridnsr View Post
. Just stop.
None is going to take you serious.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2018, 17:13   #5

Quote:
A serious server owner would say "I will do better than this"
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2018, 12:18   #6

Quote:
A serious server owner would say "I will do better than this"
i will
Old 08/09/2018, 06:37   #7

Quote:
i will
Won't*
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2018, 12:22   #8

Quote:
Won't*
Can't*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2018, 13:59   #9

we will do it , thanks for your negative comments
Old 08/27/2018, 17:41   #10

Can we get this thread to 1 star?
I think it requires 4 more votes.

Also, done with this being bumped through epvp's new bump system.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2018, 22:27   #11

Quote:
Can we get this thread to 1 star?
I think it requires 4 more votes.

Also, done with this being bumped through epvp's new bump system.
hmmmmm ? what is the issue with our game idk ?
we are doing our best and doing weekly improvements
we are using PHP 5 cause we are using win server 2012

just be fair
Old 08/28/2018, 04:03   #12

Quote:
hmmmmm ? what is the issue with our game idk ?
we are doing our best and doing weekly improvements
we are using PHP 5 cause we are using win server 2012

just be fair
I am being fair. You guys save passwords in plain text. You can easily scam people. I'm not okay with that. And I especially don't trust you because you use a 10 year old version of PHP 5 and Apache, as I mentioned before. There's zero effort. I have a lot of reasons to criticize someone who just throws up a server for money using a source that's being scammed to by every smuck outside of our community and has the ability to continue and amplify the chain. As a prior moderator, I can tell you that you can and should be doing a lot more to gain people's trust. As a player of servers in our community, gtfo.
Old 08/28/2018, 04:12   #13

Unhappy

Quote:
I am being fair. You guys save passwords in plain text. You can easily scam people. I'm not okay with that. And I especially don't trust you because you use a 10 year old version of PHP 5 and Apache, as I mentioned before. There's zero effort. I have a lot of reasons to criticize someone who just throws up a server for money using a source that's being scammed to by every smuck outside of our community and has the ability to continue and amplify the chain. As a prior moderator, I can tell you that you can and should be doing a lot more to gain people's trust. As a player of servers in our community, gtfo.
if the old version of use a 10 year old version of PHP 5 okay what is the problem we got a lot of online players to trust , and we don't have a scammed source code we are using "Alex Soryn" source code cause he is working with us as a developer so we are doing efforts and developing it and it's easy to upgrade from PHP 5 to PHP 7 easily , i appreciate that you love conquer and hate people who copy others efforts but believe me we are developing our game with ourselves
Old 08/28/2018, 04:23   #14

Quote:
if the old version of use a 10 year old version of PHP 5 okay what is the problem we got a lot of online players to trust , and we don't have a scammed source code we are using "Alex Soryn" source code cause he is working with us as a developer so we are doing efforts and developing it and it's easy to upgrade from PHP 5 to PHP 7 easily , i appreciate that you love conquer and hate people who copy others efforts but believe me we are developing our game with ourselves
You really don't get it. And I really don't trust you or your ****** developer.
Old 08/28/2018, 04:44   #15

Hello Spirited
i need talking to you private fast
give me your Skype or your Discord or your facebook to i can contact with you
i need more work from you
thanks Spirited

Tags
كونكر, conquer, private, server

« Sensation Classic Conquer | Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation »