Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🎃💀👽 Nightmare[Conquer] Best Private Server👽💀🎃

Discussion on 🎃💀👽 Nightmare[Conquer] Best Private Server👽💀🎃 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool 🎃💀👽 Nightmare[Conquer] Best Private Server👽💀🎃

Deleted
Old 05/03/2018, 03:34   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Lol
💯% 🔥 🐴 💩
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2018, 03:36   #3

elite*gold: 74
what in the world is this
Old 05/03/2018, 06:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
It's a Private Server
Old 05/03/2018, 07:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
Another ****** camel server that will be gone within a week.
Old 05/03/2018, 08:51   #6

Well, with the emojis removed, there goes my fun. On a more serious note, this server was purchased from the server that existed back in 2013... and the website is pretty awful. Just a copied WoW website template that they broke by inserting an annoying music player. Text that's blurry but isn't an image? A link to 4botters which closed down half a decade ago? Explains the 2012 copyright. Running on two year old hosting software ( and ), but hey, at least it's not 10 year old software. The server itself is going to die very very very quickly. 100 million CPs for winning guild war on a server of 5 online people? Yikes.

Account registration is spammable. Put in a password of 4 characters and it says "Password only English letters and numbers.lenght of 4 to 12 ." Guessing that's not inclusive then. You should add captcha. Also, tested your website's folder scope. You installed it to "C:\AppServ\www". I know that because I managed to break your website using an exploit I won't list here (update your bloody hosting software). Your website is in debug mode. Your "forgot password" page just brings you back to home. A SQL injection exploit allows you to access registered accounts .... which is hilarious because I can teleport people around and waste 1,000,000 CPs apparently? Jesus. Not even hard to login... (I won't post my form data due to player security).

Code:
post -f login.json -c cookies.json -v http://nightmarepvp.ddns.net/inc/login_do.php
post -f change.json -c cookies.json -v http://nightmarepvp.ddns.net/inc/changepass_do.php
Oh, and if accessing anyone's account wasn't bad...
It's also very easy to ddos because it's not behind cloudflare or anything.
Code:
post -u -l -i -r 500 -b playername.txt http://nightmarepvp.ddns.net/inc/check.php

And I'm sure there's a lot worse I could do if I tried with a fake client (which I'm going to make now that my post utility is doing well). Do us a favor and leave this back in 2013... we don't need another featureless, unoriginal copy server by some illiterate non-programmer. We need servers that are maintainable by competent and interested people.

PS: it's not Conquer 3D. It's Conquer 3.0. It's a version, not a higher dimension.
Old 05/03/2018, 10:10   #7

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
it still amazes me how they're still using mysql with the stripslashes and mysql_real_escape_string in 2018
Old 05/04/2018, 09:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
it still amazes me how they're still using mysql with the stripslashes and mysql_real_escape_string in 2018
That's the real nightmare.
Old 05/21/2018, 10:12   #9

Received Thanks: 3,458
Arrow CO2 PServer Advertising -> CO2 PServer Archi…

#moved
Closed Thread

Tags
elitepk, newepic, skillteampk, teampk, windwalker