Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kingdom Conquer - Classic Server

Discussion on Kingdom Conquer - Classic Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 06/25/2018, 06:42   #16

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I can understand your position, but I don't think you see the full picture. If we're just talking about the basic principle of Conquer Online development, then I'd agree. Nothing is really its own, owned entity when you're essentially stealing everything that sits underneath your work. Now, from a workmanship standpoint as a game developer or artist of the community, plagiarism should be heavily scrutinized. This is someone's hard work and should be respected as such - especially if their livelihood depends on their work here. Realistically, what good does letting people steal your content do for your pocket and server growth?
I see the whole picture though. An artist created all of the assets and resources that came to be known as Conquer Online. All of us here have just taken those assets, without permission of the artist, without crediting the artist, and profited (in some cases). It is only a problem when someone follows the same process with an artist in the community. Sure I can see your point, it's "different" because it is someone within the community/someone "close" to us. But it's not different, we still rip off an artist somewhere.
Old 06/25/2018, 19:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
Well what can i say i played conquer since 2003 and i also love to play on this server it's balanced no donation power. The owner is great developing it well alot of changes has been made in the server. Better than the other rip off ncos in the xtremetop100. So far so good keep going mate! just ignore this arrogant people who said "blahblah another ncos server" Atleast you're working great on the server and also alot more changes than the other ncos out there. Atleast you have a server with players instead of the people here talking **** in their mounth <3 i will surely support this server.
Old 08/14/2018, 16:07   #18

i will try it out
Old 09/01/2021, 14:14   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Another NCOS clone...
Struggling to see any originality in this... but maybe it's just a bad advertisement?
HAHAHAHA this is insane hahahahaha

Tags
classic server, conquer classic server, conquer online 2.0