Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

The Long Awaited Server | Storm Conquer |

Discussion on The Long Awaited Server | Storm Conquer | within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server | Storm Conquer | 5517

The Basics:
Storm Conquer Server is a Classic-Style Leveling Server running
It was launched Nov 2016.

Visit the Website to find out more, Create an Account , and Download the Client.

ScreenShots

ٍStorm Conquer Gallery

It's a server for people who want the enjoyment of earning a max level character on Conquer without needing to spend years or thousands of dollars to do it.

~x5 EXP and Drop Rates with lots of x2 and x3 Events every day.

+12 Max, 137 Max, 2nd RB Max, 130 Equipment Max.

Even non-donors can easily max out their Level and Equipment in a few months, rather than years like retail.

NO: Talismans, Mentor , Item lock, Battle Power/Potency.

Trojan, Warrior, Archer, Water, Fire Classes.

Tons of custom Quests, Skills, Items, Balance Changes and Ease of Use Features.

Storm Conquer is not truly classic, it's more like Americanized Conquer. (Or think Skyrim with Mods)
Tons of features to cut the grind have been added, many of which come in the form of extremely useful commands such as: /automine (Auto Drop Ores), /autopack (automatically scroll Mets/DBs/+1Stone)

Several PvP & PvE Events every day .

Eu Hosted - English Speaking community and proper English on all NPCs and In-Game messages.

Hosted on a commercial quality server machine with a fast commercial connection. (950 Mb/s Up)

Active [GM] and [PM]'s. (with openings for new [PMs])

You don't have to worry about this server being shut down anytime soon.
funding isn't really an issue. As long as the server has players online it will continue to be hosted and updated.

I should also mention that unlike so many other conquer servers or even retail CO, I genuinely care more about having a good server than making a profit, and don't implement features that destroy the game to make a buck. (or try not to anyway)

I guarantee once you've played this server you will have a hard time going back to any other Conquer private server.

Visit the Website to find out more, Create an Account , and Download the Client.

*note i had copied most of the so thanks to him

Old 11/17/2016, 12:35   #2

Never heard of you, never heard of the server. I think "The Long Awaited Server" is a bit overreaction for that matter.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/17/2016, 12:49   #3

Looks interesting. Gonna give it a try
Old 11/17/2016, 14:18   #4

And who was waiting for this exactly? Why did you copy from the other thread?

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2016, 21:46   #5

what patch is this server based on?
Old 11/18/2016, 03:04   #6

**** finally it's out see you guys ingame
Thanks
8 Users
Old 11/18/2016, 04:36   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,805
World of Warcraft website, looks to be a custom web server made from PHP that doesn't work well. I managed to break it almost instantly by putting in any url. For example: . It tries to load any directory using the index as well. For example: . Some directories don't have correct permissions, allowing anyone to view the contents of a directory. For example, included PHP files: . You can also put together argument lists for inc scripts. Six active players, 2 confirmed staff (DaRkS, StormCo). "English community" but advertises on Arab-Zero. Looks to be an older egy modified-Trinity source. No thank you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2016, 16:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
World of Warcraft website, looks to be a custom web server made from PHP that doesn't work well. I managed to break it almost instantly by putting in any url. For example: . It tries to load any directory using the index as well. For example: . Some directories don't have correct permissions, allowing anyone to view the contents of a directory. For example, included PHP files: . You can also put together argument lists for inc scripts. Six active players, 2 confirmed staff (DaRkS, StormCo). "English community" but advertises on Arab-Zero. Looks to be an older egy modified-Trinity source. No thank you.
it's not Trinity source At All Impulse's Source [5165] but we upgrade it
Using your Phoenix source Socket
for arabzero is based on member suggestion
any way thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Never heard of you, never heard of the server. I think "The Long Awaited Server" is a bit overreaction for that matter.
That's why we have the post
We used some of Your Candy Source :P
Old 12/10/2016, 20:47   #9

I don't know why, but I'm going around testing login systems. Your website's login system tells me "Invalid Account" vs. "Invalid Password", which is a security problem and let's people figure out how to exploit your login system. I was able to login as an account "Test" (jokingly using password "test") because I knew the account existed. I'm able to see previous characters Miss, Miiss, and Such. I'm also able to teleport the player around for 1k CPs. If I knew the email, I could change the password. Perhaps these are two things you'd want to fix.
Old 12/10/2016, 20:55   #10

This server has one day that has been created and already has lvl 130+ players, is this a joke? And you call this classic.
Old 12/10/2016, 21:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubo View Post
This server has one day that has been created and already has lvl 130+ players, is this a joke? And you call this classic.
What do you mean it's only been online for a day? This was advertised on 11/16/2016. Also, I agree about the classic server thing. I made as a joke a few days ago from servers like that.
Old 12/10/2016, 21:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I made as a joke a few days ago from servers like that.
Old 07/05/2017, 11:05   #13

any hunting bots?
Old 07/05/2017, 19:01   #14

Its hilarious how you are selling your server as fair play server without OP donations and "don't implement features that destroy the game to make a buck."
Yet your server is 100% full Pay To Win server , with every possible thing you can gain can be bought from donation page.
Old 07/05/2017, 21:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandaMan View Post
Its hilarious how you are selling your server as fair play server without OP donations and "don't implement features that destroy the game to make a buck."
Yet your server is 100% full Pay To Win server , with every possible thing you can gain can be bought from donation page.

I have to agree on this one. I played few days and right after i saw donation options i did quit. There are Golden cups / instantly lvl 134/134/134 2nd rb account. You can basicly buy yourself full gears and kill everyont who play normally. Such a waste of promising server.