Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


The Long Awaited Server | Storm Conquer |

Discussion on The Long Awaited Server | Storm Conquer | within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 07/11/2017, 11:07   #16
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,124
Received Thanks: 330
This site is allowing plain HTTP instead of forced HTTPS. This is a security hole that needs to be fixed.



LetterX is offline  
Old 08/13/2017, 12:59   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 11
best classic conquer out there.. so far.


heartlesss is offline  
Old 10/11/2017, 19:22   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
Best of luck with the server !
Darach is offline  
Old 11/26/2017, 18:12   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 237
I love when you navigate to the website in server advertisement threads and the "promotional video" autoplays and almost blows your eardrums, it's how I usually know that a server is going to be great and professional


scottdavey is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2017, 17:01   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 12
This server isnt even close to classic or classic gameplay, lots of edited **** looklike the newest patch lmao
Deekaron is offline  
Old 11/27/2017, 21:37   #21
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,699
Received Thanks: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deekaron View Post
This server isnt even close to classic or classic gameplay, lots of edited **** looklike the newest patch lmao
I don't support this server, and I don't doubt that what you're saying is the truth, but aren't you a server owner? ******** on other people's servers seems biased and disingenuous. You've been doing it a lot recently.
Spirited is offline  
Old 11/27/2017, 23:04   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I don't support this server, and I don't doubt that what you're saying is the truth, but aren't you a server owner? ******** on other people's servers seems biased and disingenuous. You've been doing it a lot recently.

Recently? I would like you to tell me which server i have. I have not been having a server for more than a year now. I've hitted down on 2 only nothing more. I actually try out the server just to see it. And both of the servers i actually commented on is using the same source as vali (the rip off) ncos. And i'm actually just telling my opinion so i see no point of you're text actually.
Deekaron is offline  
Old 11/28/2017, 01:33   #23
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,699
Received Thanks: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deekaron View Post
Recently? I would like you to tell me which server i have. I have not been having a server for more than a year now. I've hitted down on 2 only nothing more. I actually try out the server just to see it. And both of the servers i actually commented on is using the same source as vali (the rip off) ncos. And i'm actually just telling my opinion so i see no point of you're text actually.
Sorry, I mixed you up with the other decker. On Mobile so was going by memory. Could have just said "I think you're mistaking me with someone else"...
Spirited is offline  
Old 12/03/2017, 23:55   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 10
Few months triggered me.. I thought 2-3 weeks
GL anyways
MKD_BoY is offline  
Old 06/15/2020, 01:59   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Nice Server !


coder5017 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
CoGenius Bot - The long awaited.
01/20/2014 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 2868 Replies
Information CoGenius is fully functional on all supported regions. The supported regions are: US, Spanish, Arabic, Brazilian, French, Turkish, and the Facebook Conquer servers. Small preview of the Graphical User Interface: http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9242/cggui.png For more information, visit our site and forum www.conquergenius.com



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.