Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/21/2016, 17:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Seeing projects like this with pleasant and hard working server owners makes me want to get my server running. It seems like a lot of fun. Maybe I'll do just that after I get Architect running. Gotta see one project through at a time. And man, I hear you about university. 7th and 8th weeks of the quarter are always stressful.
I had so much fun running my server back in the days. It was really pleasant to have your community and everything. From time to time I think of re-opening COPS, but I always end up saying to myself that I don't have the time for that and would need other people to take care of the server.

P.S. Good luck Nyorai with your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2016, 02:59   #17

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
I had so much fun running my server back in the days. It was really pleasant to have your community and everything. From time to time I think of re-opening COPS, but I always end up saying to myself that I don't have the time for that and would need other people to take care of the server.

P.S. Good luck Nyorai with your server.
Thanks for the support. I appreciate it !

Alright, here's a quick changelog of what has been done since the I made the thread:
- Fixed all the server side bugs that players have reported;
- Minor fixes on the source in order to hopefully improve some exceptions that were leading to rare lag spikes;
- Fixed a couple functions that were using DateTime.Now instead of UtcNow and were causing some events to run later than they were supposed to (I guess I missed a few - sorry for that);
- Added Top Spouse & Weekly PK Tournaments - should be fully functional (if you find a bug please let me know);
- Slightly readjusted drop rates according to the feedback I received from players;

I know it's not much but as I mentioned before I was lacking time these past few days, then again, sorry for that.

I plan on moving to a better host in case we start getting more players in the next few days as well!

Note: I'm still looking for people who are willing to be a part of the STAFF and help me handle the server - mainly for customer service support and advertising, if you want to help in any other way I appreciate it as well!

Thanks everyone for the awesome support I'm getting, I appreciate it
Old 02/23/2016, 00:19   #18

This is my review for this server yesterday i went into conquer online private servers to look for new classic servers and i saw this one. I started to download the client and made an account then came ingame and checked out the whole game inside. And i was like wow it's amazing. This server reminds me really of a real true classic server. If you people are looking for a good server i would really commend to play on this server because it's amazing!

Regards,
Deekaron.
Old 02/23/2016, 05:30   #19

UPDATE: We now have a fully working and fancy forum - Credits to Deekaron for the great work on that !

I know I have said this several times but I would really like to thank the community about all the support we are having on this project.

We're giving 3 DBs to everyone who contributes to our forum by writing guides about the quests. They must be written in English and be completely straight-forward so anyone who reads them will be able to understand how to make the quests. Please try to use images as well.

Best regards !
Old 02/23/2016, 13:01   #20

When will this server get online? And where is it hosted?
Old 02/23/2016, 13:12   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeDancerGotHacked View Post
When will this server get online? And where is it hosted?
The server is already online and it's currently hosted in Germany !
You can find us at

In case you have any doubts about the game please feel free to contact us either by the website support chat, forum or e-mail. Once you're ingame you can also contact anyone online, I'm pretty sure any of our players will be willing to help you out !

Regards

UPDATE: Someone has reported an issue with our auto-payment system... After a while trying to figure out what was going wrong I managed to fix it.

Auto-payments are back up - once you donate you can claim your reward from PrizeNPC at Market (186,174)

Feel free to send me a message if you have any issues with it !
Old 02/24/2016, 17:30   #22

Serever's awesome, great job sir.

Try it guys, worth to play here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2016, 17:23   #23

Not that bad for a good fresh start.. Still need more updates. Come and join us
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2016, 15:41   #24

Howdy !

A new update has been released earlier today in order to fix and adjust some features on the server.
Here's a quick changelog of the main things that have been changed. If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for us, please feel free to contact us and post a thread in our forum !

Changelog:

- Drop & Exp Rates will increase with the number of players online (the more players online, the higher the rates);
- An attempt to fix a bug with the LastManStanding Event has been made - if there are any problems regarding this event please inform us;
- Archers can no longer use Fly skill inside the LastManStanding event;
- A message will now be sent when a player finds a Super or Refined Gem while mining and it will say which one has been found;
- EXP Rate for VIP players has been slightly increased;
- Drop rates have been slightly adjusted;
- ProficiencyTokens are now working properly (dropped by Ganoderma/Titan, use them to increase your prof level at ProficiencyGod in Market);

There might be a few more things that I have missed - I'll start writing my changelogs while I'm making changes to the source so I don't forget about stuff

That would be all for now, I'm out !
Old 02/28/2016, 17:06   #25

Super nice private i was feel old conquer #<3 LlolLipop
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2016, 17:08   #26

optimal gameplay ! I recommend , come all play

BoraTTo Here ! =D
Old 02/28/2016, 17:09   #27

someone refer me this server that its the same features of veterans server, and i like it, and i hope it will last longer, and i have some suggestion, can you plss add 2 more warehousemen in market... thank you... good luck to us.... more power!!!!! go shannara....
Old 02/28/2016, 23:50   #28

Highly recommended!
Old 02/29/2016, 00:44   #29

Best Server Classic
Old 02/29/2016, 18:35   #30

Thank you all for the awesome support !
It's just great to watch the server growing so fast in a matter of days.
We've been online for around a week and today we've made a new record..

Tell your friends and folks about us and make sure you don't miss a thing!

Kind regards to everyone,
Nyo

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server