Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

PlayConquer.com - 100% Like Official CO (latest patch, including Monk Epics)

Discussion on PlayConquer.com - 100% Like Official CO (latest patch, including Monk Epics) within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 08/20/2015, 19:36   #16

elite*gold: 130
Yay, finally a properly made website besides the one I made for another server within the private server world.

Only suggestions I have for the website is to open links in new tabs that are not from your domain,
linking the mail address with href tag <a href="mail:">[email protected] nquer.com</a> (footer) and to get rid of the inline javascript and put it together with your minified javascript.

Old 08/23/2015, 07:19   #17

elite*gold: 0
Good luck mate ^^

Old 08/24/2015, 03:13   #18

i have been playing this server and i love it this is the best server i have found so far you actual have to do alot of grinding just to get what you want and so far i havent seen any lag within the server while playing it got a low player base but i am sure that it will get bigger
Old 08/24/2015, 19:43   #19

Hey guys,

Another small update - we finally put up a CP store page ( ). Currently, we're limiting how many CPs people can purchase.

We are also in the process of adding VIP packages which should be done by today or tomorrow (the VIP level will be calculated based on the number of CPs purchase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Yay, finally a properly made website besides the one I made for another server within the private server world.

Only suggestions I have for the website is to open links in new tabs that are not from your domain,
linking the mail address with href tag <a href="mail:">[email protected] nquer.com</a> (footer) and to get rid of the inline javascript and put it together with your minified javascript.
Thanks, that should be fixed

As for the inline js, that's injected by cloudflare, we don't really have much control over how it does it.

Old 08/24/2015, 22:14   #20

I confirm like TQ ... Very good conquer
Old 08/25/2015, 04:10   #21

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,356
Are you planning on making a habit of spamming other servers with your link?... pretty un-classy for a server that appeared at least to be putting in proper effort.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2015, 04:40   #22

Hey pro4never,

Hope I didn't come off on the wrong side, we meant no harm and just wanted to spread the word around a bit. You're welcome to delete the thread on your forums any time.
Old 08/25/2015, 04:51   #23

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,356
Done. Just a heads up that doing that is considered incredibly bad form. I'm not overly upset it just came out of no where and left a bad taste.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2015, 20:56   #24

nice server and the website it's the better one i have seen for a conquer server
Old 09/09/2015, 20:58   #25

We've had quite a few updates since we last posted

Here is an overview:

* Enabled Minecaves (TC only for now)
* Added / increased CP rewards to several quests, bosses and events (ex: Banshee, CTF, GW, etc)
* Added secondary hunting maps (AC2,DC2,etc)
* Increased spawns in several maps to allow people to hunt/farm in less crowded spots
* Added VIP services (automatically picks up and opens the CP bags while auto hunting)
* Increased equipment redeem costs (for items you lose when killed red/black name)
* Integrated patching into CO's original autopatcher
* Added a new Anti-Bot
* Several improvements to website and forums
Old 09/09/2015, 22:10   #26

elite*gold: 14
My three friends got scammed in this server, they got banned within a week from buying vip service and cps and PlayConquer refuse to refund and scammed all of them, be aware guys do not invest money on this server or even play it.
Old 09/09/2015, 22:52   #27

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicC View Post
My three friends got scammed in this server, they got banned within a week from buying vip service and cps and PlayConquer refuse to refund and scammed all of them, be aware guys do not invest money on this server or even play it.
Do you have any proof? If not, this is an invalid scamming accusation and you should receive a public warning.
Old 09/10/2015, 00:35   #28

We have already dealt with this on our side many times over, quite sad we have to bring into this thread, so here is the story.

We have had several issues with one of the players, KhaZix, also known as Khaled (search him on the CO forums, he's been accused many times over and over of cheating - and proven) was being accused of cheating on our server.

Summary:
KhaZix started a flame war with over world chat over the course of a few days. He had constant rude behavior towards both players and staff (swearing, defaming, etc both publicly and privately), and even using client mods to gain a PvP advantage (we did not have the AntiBot fully implemented at the time - we only caught him using modified effect files to bypass the mortal wound effect, possibly suspected of Magictype edits). After constant warnings from the staff, he decided to continue flaming on world chat. What finally pushed us to ban was his decision threaten and post real-world information about player(s) via world chat.

Here is a chat log of the events that led up to the banning (start from the bottom)
https://i.imgur.com/uQ1OPHa.png

Anyways, that's the story of KhaZix. He was the only one banned. After he was banned, he refunded his payment (of a CPs) claiming it was unauthorized. Clearly, either this wasn't authorized, or he refunded because he got banned, take your guess. Either way, his character will stay banned now.

KhaZix's other friends have been given full refunds since they only purchased VIP services. Only one of them purchased CPs, and they have been given the option to trade the CPs back for the refund.

For further proof, I also have PayPal logs of the refund requests, as well as the refunds we manually gave out.

tl;dr
There's no 'scamming' going on, only a person who got banned for breaking the rules, and decided to refund, claiming it was unauthorized payment anyways (why would he be posting here then?)
Old 09/18/2015, 07:07   #29

Hey guys, we've had quite a few more updates since our last post

Here's a summary of the changes:
* Multiple website improvements
* Added Rankings to our website
* Merchant Pakku has been released in Twin City (24 Hours!)
* Boss Nemesis reward added, 750 CPs for the killer
* Assassin Spirit Focus skill will be canceled upon changing maps
* Capture The Flag (CTF) time has changed to 16:00 - 17:00 (Server Time)
* Increased droprates in Twin City Mine Cave
* Fixed a bug with Twin City Mine Cave NPC
* Added CP reward to Squama Spots
* Disabled Offline TG in Guild War Map
* Fixed Capture The Flag (CTF) Reward User Interface
* Implemented Auction House feature (Find AuctionManager at 189,198)
* Boss Banshee reward added, 500 CPs for the killer
Old 10/02/2015, 05:17   #30

Hey Guys, quite a few updates

Here are some of the new updates we've added to PlayConquer since our last post:

* CP Castle event - This is a great event where one can earn a lot of CPs, no matter what class you are!
* Lots of bug-fixes, even more stable server (we currently have over 99% uptime!)
* 500 CP reward for voting every 12 hours
* Currently Working on a Poker Tournament, which will give out tens of thousands of CPs, and possibly even IRL money!

If you have any questions, just visit our site at , or send us a PM here

« The Long Awaited Server | Storm Conquer | | Introducing Shannara Conquer »