Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimbot GENERIC - Easy or Hard.

Discussion on Aimbot GENERIC - Easy or Hard. within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Aimbot GENERIC - Easy or Hard.

Do you have a program that shows where the players go fall?
In other words, there is the coordinates of where he goes out x200y200, and it will fall into x250y230.
But everything that this program would have to do is show that he will be in x250y230 before it falls.

Complicated?
Old 11/22/2008, 18:24   #2

It'd be possible with a proxy I guess... just reading the jump packets you can get the coordinate out.... Possibly use some directx to show the x, or whatever you use to draw ****.. I guess it's possible, but I doubt someone would make it for you.
Old 11/23/2008, 20:50   #3

You don't need a proxy. You need to learn some memory programming, and you're done It's not complicated
Old 11/26/2008, 22:48   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Yea, memory reading. Once you click on a coordinate it is automatically changed in the memory and then the character just moves to it. The character doesnt move and then it is changed.

Hiyoal
Old 11/28/2008, 16:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
Yea, memory reading. Once you click on a coordinate it is automatically changed in the memory and then the character just moves to it. The character doesnt move and then it is changed.

Hiyoal
Theres another way to accomplish what you're doing, but you can't actually change the coordinates in memory.(From what I've tried)
Old 12/02/2008, 18:30   #6

My first aimbot was proxy based and worked with CO1 and CO2 when it was released. Sadly, I haven't updated it in a long time and it doesn't work anymore. I do highly recommend the proxy approach though, it's pretty easy to intercept and modify the packets to get the results you want.
Old 12/04/2008, 04:23   #7

Yes, I understand what you said.
I know that when I see the other player, starting to jump, the information comes with a destination, telling me where he is.

And if you remove the effect of jump. That is, I see him teleporter.
Old 12/14/2008, 15:21   #8

yea