Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Registration page

Discussion on Registration page within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Registration page

I need coding tutorial for registration page please and video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]About registration page :(
07/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Anyone can teach me how to configure the register page. People cant seem to register to my register page. It says "can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.1.5.", but when i visit the register page, i can open it. And people tell me to open port 80 *the problem is my ISP wont allow me to open port 80*. I still cant configure it. So anyone can help me set it up. Thanks in advance. One more thing, my server keeps log-in freeze. PROBLEM with that? so i have to restart it over and...
[HELP] about my registration page
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
ok i poned port 80 with my computer ip which is sumthing like 192.168.*** and i use my external ip to acces my reg page it works fine on my computer but it doesnt show up to others.. can anyone please tell me whats wrng? and what i have to do.
Registration Page L2
06/18/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
There is a guide that show me how make a registration page for my Lineage 2 Private Server? p.s. sorry for my bad english...:confused:
How to fix the registration page?
12/30/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
nvm. Already fixed it.
[Help]Registration Page
04/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
If anyone could get me create a registration page for 'whateverEO' I would very much appreciate it , you could instantly become a PM of my server , and you would know its for a good cause =D If you wanna help , hamachi network is : ID:whatevereo Pword:whatever Thanks :C