Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC flags problem

Discussion on NPC flags problem within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NPC flags problem

Hello, epvp community!

[Usual introduction...]

... And the problem is : I can't open the warehouse, even though I have already setted up the NPC flags to 3. Question is, what to do? (Note : Other flags like item socketing and upgrading are working[Except for Purification sabilization]) Should I send an obscure general data packet to the client to force it to open the warehouse or I have a problem in my NPC spawn packet?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04/28/2012, 22:11   #2

I think after a certain patch, it's required to send the "open dialog" subtype of the general data packet (1010) to open the warehouse. I'm not 100%, so if someone could verify, that'd be swell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2012, 23:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I think after a certain patch, it's required to send the "open dialog" subtype of the general data packet (1010) to open the warehouse. I'm not 100%, so if someone could verify, that'd be swell.
Thanks! All I needed to know.
#Problem solved.

Tags
conquer, flags, private, server, warehouse