Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] decrypt a conquer.exe file

Discussion on [REQUEST] decrypt a conquer.exe file within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] decrypt a conquer.exe file

i play a server that limits its fps to 39 and it sucks so i need someone to decrypt the conquer.exe file so i can unlock the fps to it thanks
Old 04/15/2012, 20:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use OllyDBG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
someone please help me how to decrypt this file
04/26/2012 - General Coding - 1 Replies
can anyone teach me how to decrypt this hex to normal text...so we can read it what it writes... okay i want to know how to decrypt this code...like this one... if there anyone so smart about coding....can u teach me please.... im use this program to decrypted...but i still dont know how it works...hmm...can u give me advanced tutorial for it if u know?....im still newbie about that...or can u help me decrypt any file like this?...i will send u that file for decrypted... this...
Protected EIX,EPK file decrypt
08/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi all. I need an epk,eix file decrypter.I tried Game Files Open v8.2,with EPacK decrypting,but it's not work(or i was the stupid? :D).
please decrypt this file
04/23/2010 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hello, i downloaded Lineage 2 Gracia Epilogue from: Downloadable Client: Lineage II Chaotic Throne: Gracia Epilogue Live Client - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com i try to edit l2.ini file and some of .dat files but i couldn't :( they are encryption.... anyone can help me please I put l2.txt in Attachment please rename it to l2.ini and try to decrypt it
i need to decrypt the l2.ini file
06/05/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i am trying to get the server infomation abt a private server.... the info is in the l2.ini correct..but all the decrypting tools dont seem to work.. plz help