Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with curl

Discussion on help with curl within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with curl

im trying to log in to a page using curl to modify one of my post like updating that specific post with new information over the time
i dont understand very much curl and most of the examples i search are in php and i need it to use with autoit or the cmd directly

right now im trying from the start, to get logged in the webpage
i have found that i need the names of the inputs user and password and that i need a cookie to receive and to send, but when i check the curl.txt in a browser it returns me to the login page, here is what i have

this is the page code where i found the inputs vb_login_username and vb_login_password

Code:
<!-- login form -->

<form action="login.php?do=login" method="post" onsubmit="md5hash(vb_login_password, vb_login_md5password, vb_login_md5password_utf, 0)">

<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_md5.js?v=384"></script>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" border="0">

<tr>

<td class="smallfont" style="white-space: nowrap;"><label for="navbar_username">Nombre de Usuario</label></td>

<td><input type="text" class="bginput" style="font-size: 11px" name="vb_login_username" id="navbar_username" size="10" accesskey="u" tabindex="101" value="Nombre de Usuario" onfocus="if (this.value == 'Nombre de Usuario') this.value = '';" /></td>

<td class="smallfont" nowrap="nowrap"><label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"><input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" />¿Recordarme?</label></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallfont"><label for="navbar_password">Contraseña</label></td>

<td><input type="password" class="bginput" style="font-size: 11px" name="vb_login_password" id="navbar_password" size="10" tabindex="102" /></td>

<td><input type="submit" class="button" value="Iniciar Sesión" tabindex="104" title="Escribe tu nombre de usuario y contraseña en los campos para iniciar la sesión o pulsa el botón 'registrarse' para crear un perfil." accesskey="s" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

<input type="hidden" name="s" value="" />

<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="guest" />

<input type="hidden" name="do" value="login" />

<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password" />

<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password_utf" />

</form>

<!-- / login form -->

and here is the code im trying but i dont get results

Code:
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
$sCurl = @TempDir & '\curl.exe'
$sParam = '-b "C:\ cookiefile.txt" -c "C:\ cookiefile.txt" -d vb_login_username= -d vb_login_password=  -o "C:\curl.txt" --url http://www.vagos.es'
Run($sCurl & '" ' & $sParam)
hope you can help me
thanks