Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Framed/Report]UniqueCo Copiers

Discussion on [Framed/Report]UniqueCo Copiers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Framed/Report]UniqueCo Copiers

The so called UniqueCo server is scammed the advertisement here to play uniqieco was a fake i created UniqueCo last year in 2009 and i still own the name of the server and someone else is using this name now and they wont change it. They have al the same **** i have on my server to. What should a do? Any suggestion because this is really annoying the **** out of me because me and my staff created that name way before them and we will own and they wont change it to something else. What should i do?
Old 02/05/2010, 04:28   #2

First sorry to be the one to ruin it your posting in the wrong section, Second i think you should have a conversation with the owner asking to change it show proof that you had it first, Nor Just simply change the name or keep it, Because it just might be some failure server trying to screw yours over by taking your name, if neither this happens PM, Me and i will see what i can do about it,
Old 02/05/2010, 04:47   #3

#wrong section
#request move
#reported
Old 02/07/2010, 10:11   #4

They changed it we threaten them with suing and they changed so im good and sorry for posting it in the wrong section.
Old 02/07/2010, 11:32   #5

Can a Mod or Admin close this thread. Its no longer needed.
Closed Thread