Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Back to elitepvpers

Old 11/05/2007, 09:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
W00t! Welcome back, choco! We've been missing you and it's good to see you on these forums again .
But be prepared to get thousands of PMs like "plix ned cotobot plix".

Old 11/05/2007, 09:06   #17

WB =D!

Old 11/05/2007, 09:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoman4k View Post
Hey, I'm back to elitepvpers. Don't know if you remember me, but I released COtobo.
Seems I got hundreds of PM's and ten thousands of new threads were created since I have been gone. Could someone tell me the most important changes in CO/epvp over the last months?
Haha... The Master itself. I guess anyone who ever visited this website and plays CO 2.0 knows you.

However DM told you what happend to epvp. I dont like the new board, but this is what (mainly) changed in CO 2.0:

I dont know when you left but i guess it was before the CP (Conquer Point) Patch. So here is my list (maybe not complete and unordered):
  1. They removed the option to exchange VPs for a Dragonball (instead you can exchange them for EXP)
  2. ALOT of new servers were added
  3. Now you can second reborn!
    - You have a blue light (called "vigor") surrounding you.
    - You need the tripple ammount of EXP for each lvl.
    - Your defense is increased by another 30% (I dont know this exactly).
    - You get blessing skill aka Lucky Time.
    - With LuckyTime you have many advantages like (random) double damage, getting better Quality Item (refined->unique) when you repair an item.
    - Some others
  4. Your Warehouse can be proteced by a Warehouse password now! (Wich is unsecure and can be exploited)
  5. Potency: A system wich i didnt fully understand until today. But mainly its very helpful for leveling. 1 PotencyPoint equals one percent extra exp. (Avarage potency is ~150-180 [but up to 240(!)]).
  6. CPs: Conquer Points. You can exchange one DB for 215 CPs.
  7. Shopping Mall: You can buy serveral items there for CPs (refined gems, blessing stone, Garments)
  8. Blessing: Gives you few advantages like "Revive here", 20% more stamina, No EXP lost when you get killed by a player with no blessing and some more stuff.
  9. Garments: You can put them on to change your look. Basicly like DarkRobe but they doesnt take your Armorslot.
  10. They implement a patch wich gave your character EXP equal to 5 ExpBalls (See ExpBall list here: ). This Patch has been exploited so you could get that EXP unlimited times! (This was bringing lot of people to lvl 130)
  11. Level 135 (says everything - very hard to get)
  12. Lottory: Pay 27 Cps to play lottory. You can win items from Meteor up to 500.000.000 silvers or double socet elite items!
  13. +Stones (from +1 to +6). You can buy them for CPs also or win them in lottory. They can be used to compare ANY plus items (like you can make your earrings +2 with 2 +1 stones)

This list doesnt contain the fully changes but the importend ones i guess.
As you can see TQ now make alot more money as they did before you left EPVP.
There are planned some other things in near future (like Offline TG [will costs CP or require blessing] and in-game sound [finaly])

If you need help for develop any programs related to CO - Feel free to PM me!

BTW: I am still interested in CoPac! Hope you are going to release a new version =)
Old 11/05/2007, 10:29   #19

Welcome BBbbbaaacccckkkkkkkk

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2007, 12:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coksnuss View Post
Haha... The Master itself. I guess anyone who ever visited this website and plays CO 2.0 knows you.

However DM told you what happend to epvp. I dont like the new board, but this is what (mainly) changed in CO 2.0:

I dont know when you left but i guess it was before the CP (Conquer Point) Patch. So here is my list (maybe not complete and unordered):
  1. They removed the option to exchange VPs for a Dragonball (instead you can exchange them for EXP)
  2. ALOT of new servers were added
  3. Now you can second reborn!
    - You have a blue light (called "vigor") surrounding you.
    - You need the tripple ammount of EXP for each lvl.
    - Your defense is increased by another 30% (I dont know this exactly).
    - You get blessing skill aka Lucky Time.
    - With LuckyTime you have many advantages like (random) double damage, getting better Quality Item (refined->unique) when you repair an item.
    - Some others
  4. Your Warehouse can be proteced by a Warehouse password now! (Wich is unsecure and can be exploited)
  5. Potency: A system wich i didnt fully understand until today. But mainly its very helpful for leveling. 1 PotencyPoint equals one percent extra exp. (Avarage potency is ~150-180 [but up to 240(!)]).
  6. CPs: Conquer Points. You can exchange one DB for 215 CPs.
  7. Shopping Mall: You can buy serveral items there for CPs (refined gems, blessing stone, Garments)
  8. Blessing: Gives you few advantages like "Revive here", 20% more stamina, No EXP lost when you get killed by a player with no blessing and some more stuff.
  9. Garments: You can put them on to change your look. Basicly like DarkRobe but they doesnt take your Armorslot.
  10. They implement a patch wich gave your character EXP equal to 5 ExpBalls (See ExpBall list here: ). This Patch has been exploited so you could get that EXP unlimited times! (This was bringing lot of people to lvl 130)
  11. Level 135 (says everything - very hard to get)
  12. Lottory: Pay 27 Cps to play lottory. You can win items from Meteor up to 500.000.000 silvers or double socet elite items!
  13. +Stones (from +1 to +6). You can buy them for CPs also or win them in lottory. They can be used to compare ANY plus items (like you can make your earrings +2 with 2 +1 stones)

This list doesnt contain the fully changes but the importend ones i guess.
As you can see TQ now make alot more money as they did before you left EPVP.
There are planned some other things in near future (like Offline TG [will costs CP or require blessing] and in-game sound [finaly])

If you need help for develop any programs related to CO - Feel free to PM me!

BTW: I am still interested in CoPac! Hope you are going to release a new version =)

On the Botters side its alot shorter,
1) They changed the Login packet Briefly for awhile which stopd alot of the main proxies being usable, they changed it back again, but it can be re-done whenver they want, 0x041e became 0x041c
2) New chat packet change meant that Typed in commands couldnt be used on all the older coproxy based proxies, thankfully V3n0M works (* Completly cleaned Nproxy core, by iliveoncaffiene, was released by me cleaned and updated. *)
3) They fixed the get of out botjail free bug where you could swap map dds files around to Login into Training ground, then scroll to wherever from there thus leaving botjail free
4) They fixed the Lag jumping GW gate, but peaple can now jump GW Gate/Wall easily,, this is done by using M's conquer.exe file for 4356 which has a "Super-Jump", but used with V3n0M, it bypasses the jump-back packet from when you try to jump GW wall. This is done by how the proxy refreshes by sending the Jump packet but blocking the reply, allowing you to jump anywall, anwhere
5) Botjail prices went up, go to botjail and you pay hard now, and if you go 3 times,, your out ^^
6) Noobs still spam everyone asking for "Help plx" and stuff like that, and they still feel obliged to post the same Clean Virus scan results every few days spamming everythread
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2007, 13:34   #21

omg man welcome back choco....i love u so much and i wait u back so long....welcome back welcome back...everyone love u man
Old 11/05/2007, 13:50   #22

welcome back Oo
Old 11/05/2007, 14:14   #23

Hi chocoman

WB!

I know, everbody want to ask - but nobody dares.....

So I do it: do you think, you can update cotobo? I know many ppl (including myself) who love this tool. Especially the notify on items. And it would be really great, if this tool would be usable again. If not, nvm.
Old 11/05/2007, 15:42   #24

welcome back , many have attempted to hex your famous cotobo to keep it active and have done a good job. If you decide to continue the project, all will appreciate it I'm sure. Most important fixed I think would be new code for itemtype.dat, including CP trading, reprogramming the notifiers and adding in a modified repair function such as anantasia came up with. Other than that, cotobo has stood the test of time and you should be proud.
Old 11/05/2007, 15:56   #25

wellllllllllllllllcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Backkkkkkkkkkkkk, we missed you CHOCO
Old 11/05/2007, 19:36   #26

well choco welcome back glad to see u back but unlike everyone else i dont ask for u to make us n e new programs just glad to see u back and if n e thing we can help each other to screw TQ over some more
Old 11/08/2007, 13:17   #27

sonybaci, Lowfyr, a1blaster, metricsystem, Lunatic_Calm, cyberside0, Dania, dragonz323, dahao, chickeneaterguy, confusekid, Jalan_Jalan, .bmg, Coksnuss, raptordin, irzam83, Anonimous, gta74, daveq, EliteBaron, Enema: Thank you all

Dania: Yea the development will continue.

chickeneaterguy: Perhaps I was dead for some time :P

Jalan_Jalan: All PM's deleted, my inbox is ready for the spam :P

gta74: Yea I am planning to update COtobo.

Hmm, while I was looking at the COtobo source I have seen that a new version was shortly before being released, including MeteorDove detection. Seems I forgot this one :P
Thanks
8 Users
Old 11/08/2007, 16:51   #28

Welcome back! We missed u
Old 11/08/2007, 17:02   #29

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoman4k View Post
sonybaci, Lowfyr, a1blaster, metricsystem, Lunatic_Calm, cyberside0, Dania, dragonz323, dahao, chickeneaterguy, confusekid, Jalan_Jalan, .bmg, Coksnuss, raptordin, irzam83, Anonimous, gta74, daveq, EliteBaron, Enema: Thank you all

Dania: Yea the development will continue.

chickeneaterguy: Perhaps I was dead for some time :P

Jalan_Jalan: All PM's deleted, my inbox is ready for the spam :P

gta74: Yea I am planning to update COtobo.

Hmm, while I was looking at the COtobo source I have seen that a new version was shortly before being released, including MeteorDove detection. Seems I forgot this one :P
These are good news.
Old 11/08/2007, 17:38   #30

COtobo is the best program ever made for CO2. Glad you are back.

« Patch 5019 | IM REALY NEED HELP »