Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fire Taoist Question.

Discussion on Fire Taoist Question. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fire Taoist Question.

Ok so I just restarted playing again and I noticed the pure skills. I have a Nin-War-Fire tao but I mean with the way you can do things now poison has seem to lost its touch. Is it still as powerful as it use to be or would a Fire Tao with the pure skill now be better?
Old 02/04/2011, 11:57   #2

the pure skill is like fire met. noone actually uses it in pvp and the chain bolt you can get on non pures so.... stick to your nin war fire youll be surprised but fog comes in handy once in a while
Old 02/05/2011, 14:54   #3

yep fogs are still useful at daily arena especially when fighting with non-monk class. + u have ur reflect skill, better than a pure fire skill.
Old 02/05/2011, 16:45   #4

Go pure fire. I have a Fire-Fire-Fire and he is more powerful than my ninja-warrior-fire. If i take my gears and switch them between the two and hit my Trojan with nado , there is a solid 1800 or so difference between the two attacks.