Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

V3N0M vs Script Vessel (SV)

Discussion on V3N0M vs Script Vessel (SV) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Which is the best all-rounder?
V3N0M proxy and hackpack 99 33.56%
Script Vessel (SV) 196 66.44%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
V3N0M vs Script Vessel (SV)

Ok Guys, Voice Your Opinion!! Which have you found is the ALL-ROUND best app out of Venom and SV!?!?

Note: Queen, I know venom isn't a 'Single Hack/Bot' but i feel most people will still consider it this as its an 'all-in-one' package :-)

Right, VOTE and post - feedback is required.

Virty~
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/23/2007, 03:18   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
Ok Guys, Voice Your Opinion!! Which have you found is the ALL-ROUND best app out of Venom and SV!?!?

Note: Queen, I know venom isn't a 'Single Hack/Bot' but i feel most people will still consider it this as its an 'all-in-one' package :-)

Right, VOTE and post - feedback is required.

Virty~
Thats exactly what its supposed to be seen as despite the mass flaming i recieved at first from peaple "Only wanting the Proxy", now peaple enjoy the benefits of an entire pack,,, and unlike SV, for Free. Besides of no-one had made/released anything to challange SV they wouldve got lazy and there'd be no decent updates for it So every action has a reaction

*EDIT* I voted for SV cause someone must
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2007, 03:20   #3

there both good(venom is not a afk bot)
sv u can afk it checks hp/dura uses pots when low hp uses skills and logs off when low dura so I have to vote the best bot sv but I love venom its alot faster than sv but u just cant afk on it for to long or u can lose ut items like I did( I lost a super shield+3 because I fell asleep while runingn it all night woke up no shield
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2007, 19:45   #4

@ queen, well now ur pack is losing :P... lots! :'(

AND - I know venom isnt designed as an 'AFK' bot but it can be used in conjunction with others. I made my own pixel monitor for HP pots ^.^

Working on a dura thing though...

OO OO btw queen -.-
I tried ur #repairall option and it failed, nothing repaired and all my stats are correct (130 tro with all skills and prof's maxed out)

Was gonnamake a simple spammer so that every half our or so it would just send '#repairall' to the client but it dun work!

Plz help ;-)

Virty~
Old 10/23/2007, 20:18   #5

elite*gold: 20
i still very much prefer SV over proxy and i say proxy because i don't use venom i have my own build.

SV is pretty much low maintenance ya set it and forget it.

Proxy involves too much tedious supervision and only benefit i see to it is maybe for farming warriors with sm but for a trojan/tao/archer really the autohunt is useless by comparison.

I will admit like i said to farm a warrior of course i load up my proxy lol ya can't SV a warrior as fast as ya can with autohunt+sm and jump 10 lvls in about 10 minutes heh But like i said i constantly have to monitor it because sometimes likes to just stand around after a while instead of warping to monsters constantly and ya have to stop it/restart it and other small annoying things ya constantly have to do to keep it goin effectively and pot and ect ect ect the list goes on.

Where as i can load up SV on multiple chars and minimize it and let it run for 2 days without even having to repair or pot..It is much more convenient in my opinion and i can farm archers/taos/trojs MUCH more effectively and not have to worry about anything and can load up other games to play while sv runs in the background.

@Queen i think what ya mean by free vs pay is stupid people paid vs smart people free lol because SV is also free if ya know how to update the cracks for it :P

And lets just say for arguments sake SV somehow magically disappeared i still wouldn't use proxy to lvl i would use standalone clientless bots ( there are 2-3 of them out there just not posted here on epvp ) exactly like BJX bot and work awsome.
Old 10/23/2007, 20:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
i still very much prefer SV over proxy and i say proxy because i don't use venom i have my own build.

SV is pretty much low maintenance ya set it and forget it.

Proxy involves too much tedious supervision and only benefit i see to it is maybe for farming warriors with sm but for a trojan/tao/archer really the autohunt is useless by comparison.

I will admit like i said to farm a warrior of course i load up my proxy lol ya can't SV a warrior as fast as ya can with autohunt+sm and jump 10 lvls in about 10 minutes heh But like i said i constantly have to monitor it because sometimes likes to just stand around after a while instead of warping to monsters constantly and ya have to stop it/restart it and other small annoying things ya constantly have to do to keep it goin effectively and pot and ect ect ect the list goes on.

Where as i can load up SV on multiple chars and minimize it and let it run for 2 days without even having to repair or pot..It is much more convenient in my opinion and i can farm archers/taos/trojs MUCH more effectively and not have to worry about anything and can load up other games to play while sv runs in the background.

@Queen i think what ya mean by free vs pay is stupid people paid vs smart people free lol because SV is also free if ya know how to update the cracks for it :P

And lets just say for arguments sake SV somehow magically disappeared i still wouldn't use proxy to lvl i would use standalone clientless bots ( there are 2-3 of them out there just not posted here on epvp ) exactly like BJX bot and work awsome.
far from useless on a trojan archer/tao the only drawback to V3n0m is you simply cant afk bot it the way you can with SV that is why i voted SV sorry queen <3
Old 10/23/2007, 22:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yournamehere View Post
far from useless on a trojan archer/tao the only drawback to V3n0m is you simply cant afk bot it the way you can with SV that is why i voted SV sorry queen <3
Might have a go at this SV 1.23 business o.O I dun like afking anyway >.< *STICKS UP FOR VENOM* *kicks joo in the face*

Virty~
Old 10/24/2007, 06:22   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yournamehere View Post

The problem with archers is they don't scatter so no good there it just left click single attacks.

For trojans it warps you in middle of monster and 99% of the time all range skills are nulled and do nothing e.g rage and other area attacks.

For taos well i don't really need to explain for taos lol it only melee attacks doesn't use magic so enless your watertao/firetao is melee RB it is no good.

So really in effect like i said it isn't practical at all.

And for the record i never said it was worthless it is a nice tool but far from the sophistication of SV.

Majority of epvp use it for 2 things

99% speedhack/aimbotting

and the other 1% to farm warriors with superman.
Old 10/24/2007, 10:12   #9

havent use any of those 2, but by the looks of it and IMO v3nom is better.
considering the amount of things you need to do before you can get started with SV.
'use patch #xxxx's conquer.exe, dl cheatengine, use code this and that on SV, do the same with conquer...'

meh...

edit: also v3nom is more then only a lvling 'bot' or itemhunter( yeh i know this word sounds rediculous )

my 2.5 cents
Old 10/24/2007, 12:23   #10

i prefer proxy + sv autosit speedhack and nice lvling.... autohunt sucks unless u r warior
Old 10/24/2007, 12:38   #11

I Just dont know why no-one's bothered making a standalone tool just for d/cing CO On low Dura itd make up for the V3n0M not having it, and oh theres no way anyone can use SV for 2 days and not worry about it, itd be almost retarded as the Dura would still drop at the same rate, yourd just d/c after 2 hours or whatever, al lthese peaple coming back 8 hours later and there like "Omfg ive been hunting for 8 hours". When really threve been hunting for say 2 hours and its been d/cing alot, In my opinion SV isnt Worth what they charge, and yes SV has some handy features, but personally i still prefer the PvP side ^^

P.S> If this thread was named "Best PvP Bot, V3n0M Vs SV" Itd be a clear V3n0M for to win, all you peaple who voted SV, I banish you from using V3n0M for PvP
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2007, 12:44   #12

Put aimbot back in venom and it will win for sure lolz
Old 10/24/2007, 12:51   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik19 View Post
Put aimbot back in venom and it will win for sure lolz
the aim is working again... download the build5 of venom... and it has been updated a week or so, check more regulary
Old 10/24/2007, 18:41   #14

Pathetic childs aimbotters, die
Old 10/24/2007, 20:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
@ queen, well now ur pack is losing :P... lots! :'(

AND - I know venom isnt designed as an 'AFK' bot but it can be used in conjunction with others. I made my own pixel monitor for HP pots ^.^

Working on a dura thing though...

OO OO btw queen -.-
I tried ur #repairall option and it failed, nothing repaired and all my stats are correct (130 tro with all skills and prof's maxed out)

Was gonnamake a simple spammer so that every half our or so it would just send '#repairall' to the client but it dun work!

Plz help ;-)

Virty~
#autorepair works just u have to be in a town close to a npc

EDIT:
Queen: V3n0M is awesum u did a good job it is alot faster than sv is

EDIT: BTW the command for autorepair is #repairall