Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aimbot -.-

Discussion on aimbot -.- within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aimbot -.-

-_____- ppl start aimboting again. u retarded noobs aimboters go get some skill and leave cheats, not posting this just cuz im fire tao... but aimbot realy ruin the game ("DO NOT AIMBOT")
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2007, 20:53   #2

lol i dont even mind it i have an archer, fire tao, and warrior. and i still destroy all aimbotters trick is to jump then run, and repeat, then when your close enough kill em.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2007, 12:53   #3

hm cool
Old 10/22/2007, 14:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonimous View Post
-_____- ppl start aimboting again. u retarded noobs aimboters go get some skill and leave cheats, not posting this just cuz im fire tao... but aimbot realy ruin the game ("DO NOT AIMBOT")
If your Fire then use nadobot,,, the time when lame *** trojans ruled with aimbot is Over, you dont even need to have them onscreen to shoot them now...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2007, 06:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonimous View Post
i agree
Old 10/23/2007, 18:36   #6

Aim botters are the scum of the earth why ruin the one aspect of the game you need skill for?
Old 10/23/2007, 19:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by llhenry View Post
Aim botters are the scum of the earth why ruin the one aspect of the game you need skill for?
cuz they dont have skill?
Old 10/23/2007, 22:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by llhenry View Post
Please cry about this in CO's forums these are a Game cheating Forums, where peaple come because they Like and WANT cheats,, not to cry about getting owned by them.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2007, 05:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Please cry about this in CO's forums these are a Game cheating Forums, where peaple come because they Like and WANT cheats,, not to cry about getting owned by them.
I don't believe he... nor I... was crying about the use of aimbot by other players. We are expressing our opinions on the effect it has on the game. The point of this forum is to share opinions, as well as cheats, hacks, mods, and miscellaneous tidbits of the game. AND, shooting down someone's (or multiple persons) opinions on some matter is not only completely unnecessary, but also against everything this forum stands for.

Please, before you post: think.

Have a nice day.
Old 10/24/2007, 12:42   #10

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjonny View Post
I don't believe he... nor I... was crying about the use of aimbot by other players. We are expressing our opinions on the effect it has on the game. The point of this forum is to share opinions, as well as cheats, hacks, mods, and miscellaneous tidbits of the game. AND, shooting down someone's (or multiple persons) opinions on some matter is not only completely unnecessary, but also against everything this forum stands for.

Please, before you post: think.

Have a nice day.
He's complaing about Aimbot when he's said he's a Fire Tao,,, If he's here at epvpers he should be aware that Trojans with aimbot are a joke these days, its all about the nadobot
Old 10/25/2007, 01:34   #11

woot, go queen, go queen! Shes right though, mehfire is only lvl 70 but shes pawning the **** out of 100ish tro's with nadobot :-) 3 spg's help too though o.O

Virty~
Old 10/25/2007, 07:49   #12

Yeah I agree she's right that nadobot can easily level the playing field against aimbot (Or nuke the playing field all together...)

I'm just asking that everyone respects the right for people to protest their dislikes. I dont think it's appropriate for people to be dismissing someone's ideas like that.

However it does amuse me that aimbot seems to be a never ending debate. After all these years.

...And seeing as how aimbot has hardly ever compensated for those 120+ aimbotting trojans who have no real skill in the game, develop many enemies which gets them easily taken out in PvP and then banned from the server. Not like I know of that happening to a very hated 124 trojan in the Nature group several monthes back.
Old 10/25/2007, 10:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardgame132 View Post
lol i dont even mind it i have an archer, fire tao, and warrior. and i still destroy all aimbotters trick is to jump then run, and repeat, then when your close enough kill em.....
that worked with the old qoproxy but it dosent with QOE's v3n0m
Old 10/26/2007, 00:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yournamehere View Post
that worked with the old qoproxy but it dosent with QOE's v3n0m
*CORRECTION*
Her ripped and cracked copy of my proxy. I developed/coded the whole thing, she just cracks it to work with new patches.
Old 10/28/2007, 00:53   #15

**** i hate this ****..the guy posted incredible aimbot..wtf m i gona do now? im like the 2nd best fber om Eternity ..and now ima get pwnt by aimboter? HELL NO!! **** EM..ima quit!!!
Closed Thread