Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glitch with the angle of the weapons.

Discussion on Glitch with the angle of the weapons. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glitch with the angle of the weapons.

I'm not sure how to fix this...

Take a look:

How do I get the weapons to go back to the correct angle?
Old 01/29/2011, 10:11   #2

I'm not sure what you mean by wrong angle =x

I don't see nothing weird with weapon handling in the picture
It must be the correct angle, unless you played with meshes files

If you think the sword effect is not correctly placed along the sword, that's just TQ messing up everything ^^
Old 01/31/2011, 02:04   #3

No it's not correct. I didn't mess with the mesh or anything.

If you know of any way to fix this please pass that information onto me xD
Old 01/31/2011, 11:30   #4

I saw this on new servers..
I think it's because tq made it that way.. because I don't think anyone would want that.

PS It's not the Weapon angle... It's the shoulder the right shoulder is messed up.
Old 01/31/2011, 18:14   #5

It wasn't like this before though. They added a new patch, and that's when this irritation happened.

Is there any way to fix it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bug/Glitch] Warrock KalyeDos Glitch/Bug + kleines HowTo [Bug/Glitch]
01/23/2011 - WarRock - 53 Replies
Hey Com, ich habe einen Glitch bzw. Bug, nennt es wie ihr wollt gefunden und mir die Mühe gemacht ihn für euch zu Filmen und unten zu erklären. #added 1 neues Video Hier das Video:
x y angle calculation [question]
11/16/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to ask something about a calculation which I was thinking of. I got 2 points, 1 point is the point where I am and the other point is the point to which I want to move. But first I have to look towards this point ( face angle ). It is about a game, called warhammer. I heared, that there is a possibility to calculate the angle. Let's say the point is (which I was reading out CE): x1 = 27802.375;
Secure Camera angle change possible?
05/26/2007 - Guild Wars - 5 Replies
hi, i want to rotate the camera into another direction in an autoit script. But i haven't found a secure solution yet that works 100%. i tried things like: move mouse while right mouse button is pressed: MouseMove(1, 200) MouseDown("right"&#41 ; MouseMove(1, 250, 100)
Character viewing angle
04/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Having just restarted playing conquer recently, I was a bit disappointed with the equipment window. One of the new patches have changed the character's viewing angle. Instead of seeing the character straight ahead, its now more of a top down view at an angle. I perfer the old view of the character, does anyone have any idea on how to get the old view back? For those who dont know what I mean, heres a screenshot http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5052/conquerzg 7.jpg