Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Design a logo for Conquer Online war server

Discussion on Design a logo for Conquer Online war server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Design a logo for Conquer Online war server

hi,

tital says it all design logo for conquer online war server, this
private server not released yet but we need logo below is an example
ill announce the best logo after 1 week

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
conquer online font? from logo
03/08/2010 - General Art - 5 Replies
Hello, Im making a banner for my conquer online server. I only need one thing though... does any one know of a font that looks very much as the logo for conquer online new dynasty? Shown here... http://i47.tinypic.com/9lg4lw.png plz help guyz... thx if any one helps :D :D
Frage bzgl Logo/Design Kauf
03/08/2010 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Wenn ich mich recht entsinne hatte ePvPn für das aktuelle Logo eine art Contest auf einer Seite gepostet.. Und als Belohnung gab es Geld für das Beste design.. Diese seite suche ich, find leider nichtmehr den Thread von damals wo ein link zu den "Contest" war.. Vielen Dank schonmal. (:
MMORPG Project Logo Design
02/07/2010 - General Art - 1 Replies
I am in need of a logo design based on the game "Silkroad Online", for an emulator Project (Private Server) as the use of a logo. I am terrible at designing logos and personally I think someone else could do a way better job. Here is some examples of the Official Versions logo http://gf.nihplod.com/~burny/ss/logo-big.png JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: SilkroadOnline I wanted to recreate the sort of logo like that, with these types of brush strokes, this is where tablet font...
[Request] A nice logo to my conquer Private server
12/26/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
If anyone could i would like to get a nice logo. The name of the server is "The Dammed Online" or TDO for short. If anyone make me a logo i would be very thankful. Regards Joel