Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

probably gonna get in trouble for this

Discussion on probably gonna get in trouble for this within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
probably gonna get in trouble for this

i know it's probably on here somewhere. but does anyone know a program that i can use to level an archer high enough to kill birds in 1 or 2 hits in like a day or 2? and if so can you get me the DL link and teach me how to use it? im 34 years old and am not that great with these things. my sons birthday is coming up and i told him i would get him a really good archer for his birthday but all the ones i've found online are like $600 and such. and i am not gonna pay that much for anything like that. so id really like a FREE program that i could use to get it in just a few days. one that wont get the character/my IP banned.

i've searched the forums and all the things i've found i don't really understand all that well... so if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.
Old 10/18/2007, 08:59   #2

try searching for SV (scriptvessel) its a bot ... but its not good for leveling archers ...

i suggest u will hand lvl/TG the archer till lvl 73 than DL some lab archer macro and lvl it to 110 there...

next go advmaps/wz with wand (buy low lvl ref uni 2 sock put rains in it wand and met it in market)

btw u cant ge good archer in 2 days also to 1 hit birds u must have good gear or lvl ~125+
Old 10/18/2007, 09:47   #3

that looks awefully alot like the PM you sent me
Old 10/18/2007, 22:26   #4

well, if you're lvling an archer from scratch then if you do it in adv you can probably get it to lvl 73 in a couple days if you have the arrow/pots money. Then lvl in lab for a few more days. Buy dragonballs from tq and use it 24/7 on exp pots/*****, buy a full soc gear. With all these maybe you'll be able to get a 120+ archer that can 1 hit birds in 2 weeks if you play a lot...

and to answer to your question, there's no such program to cheat the lvls... unless you somehow get a hold of a lvl 2 superman hack (not the high6 one...)
Old 10/19/2007, 18:13   #5

It's all about the gears and how many dbs and xp ***** and pots you use, and how much time you invest, that will tell how fast you will lvl any char. a lvl 130 archer with all normal stuff wont 1 hit birds. If you are trying to get a nice archer on a budget dont waste your money on rainbow gems. Go to 9net9.com and buy script vessel for 5 bucks a month. I know it doesnt work well with archers but I use it all the time on mine. buy yourself some decent armor, find yourself a place where you take 1 damage even if green named and bot the hell out if it.