Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strongest 2nd RB pvper?

Discussion on Strongest 2nd RB pvper? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/24/2008, 05:38   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Water-Warrior-Tro

That way you get all water skills, reflect and duel weapons.

Best i recon

Hiyoal
Old 01/24/2008, 12:36   #17

elite*gold: 0
water - war - water
or like sgt. wierdo said... tro - war -water
Old 01/24/2008, 12:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugezeldafan94 View Post
Hi, I'm making a new character to be my main (got an archer to hunt for me ^^) and I was wondering...I'm going to be doing mostly PVP, but what's the strongest class for PVP if you 2nd RB? Like:

Class->class->class

Thanks.

........... it depends on what you think...... but i suggest in the end... choose tro...... for me to be a good pvper its like the gears are 40% and the skill is 60%........ the best pvper on our server has good gears +8, 2 soc SDG's, super set....... he always pwns at GW....... always hit them in SS..... well whats shocking is our 2nd best pvper in our server has a gear like this..... super +4 weps SDG's...... but uniq ref dragon gem +3 armor.... the other are just super +4..... and both of them are not bulkers.... bulking doesnt always gives you the answer.... so dont buy dbs from TQ..... boycott supporter!

and i think all classes are good at pvp..... it depends on how much knowledge you know to pvp with it...... another factor to be good is rb at 135>135>x......... i know its hell but the AAP helps a lot...... if your not to lazy then good luck!
Old 01/24/2008, 12:57   #19

Why would you go double 1 type rb like water ... water, you wont gain more hp or skills this way. Better go and choose 3 diffent type of characters like water-war-tro, tro-war-water, wat-war-fire or tro-war-fire. And a fire is most in advance against a tro cause of his distance attack. Your tro can rock so much but still you need to be able to hit the fire. On the other hand killing with a fire doesnt need that much skills.

If you got the good tro skills then you should go tro else you will get owned anyways by a good fire that you cant hit cause hes to fast.
Old 01/24/2008, 13:08   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherofNebula View Post

you have fly - to keep you away from trojans or wars for a minute...
you have dodge- to keep those other strong archers from doing **** to you
and with a good pair of ears you can easily control other taos.

i wouldnt necessarily like this combo becuz i dont like flying around :/ but still with enough magic defense (to stay away from those pesky 130 fires) you can do some serious **** with this combo

some archers on my server takes 3 hits to be killed by the strongest person and they are just archer-archer-archer (130tro-130war-130tro hits 5k max on 130-130-130 ful archer *with - dmgs of course XD) so even when ure not flying you can still jump and scatter which is pretty hard for neone to sit and gain stamina...

now if ure looking for fun fights go with water-war-tro or tro-war-tro/ war-war-tro
i no a few who even like war-war-war cuz they can still fb and have amazing defense its all up to u to choose wut you like and wut you will keep and have the most fun with ..
good luck
And what can that 130 2nd rb archer do? hit pole, gates and kill noobs? Nahh, thats ****. And reflect is much better than dodge.
Old 01/24/2008, 13:56   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by soymadmax View Post
And what can that 130 2nd rb archer do? hit pole, gates and kill noobs? Nahh, thats ****. And reflect is much better than dodge.
I disagree, dodge is killer against archer attacks, both are good skills and for archer especially, reflect is quite useless since you already got fly (but still wouldnt do fire fire archer eather)..

Archers still can pretty easily kill anyone below 120 boots (and above if archer just have good enought gears) if you are good with it and besides archer barely ever dies on gw (thanks to fly - good fires can kill them quite fast indeed, but because of high magic resistance on archer, its going to take awhile and in that time you can already just fly away from attacker, basicly trojans barely ever kill archer in gw where you are prepared to fight others)
But in any case, I wouldnt pick archer if I wanted good pvper, they are quite useless against those with super 129 boots, no matter how good gears archer has.

Fires are only good if you can afford getting very good gears.

I would say water (NOT 110!)-war-trojan, those 55 extra points really does help a lot
Old 01/24/2008, 16:46   #22

Received Thanks: 8,576
if you have the resources to make a water -> warrior -> trojan, go for it. definately the best
Old 01/24/2008, 17:48   #23

war-war-war
in all the rb u have superman and u can have two wep like tro, lvl faster, if u have the correct program(u wont find here)u can lvl and hunt and pick up items fast^^(by the way u can use a bow)and hunt better!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01/24/2008, 18:15   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha.ho.a View Post
war-war-war
in all the rb u have superman and u can have two wep like tro, lvl faster, if u have the correct program(u wont find here)u can lvl and hunt and pick up items fast^^(by the way u can use a bow)and hunt better!!!!!!!!!!
u can't learn scatter, so how does hunting with a bow work better?
I also like war-war-war. Some day TQ will give 'pure skill' and 120-129 shield (i hope).
Old 01/24/2008, 22:11   #25

Warr-Warr-Tro, proven best 2nd rb class in Turq server, by the all famous "Frosty"
Old 01/24/2008, 22:12   #26

but i also like warr-warr-water, reflect sm+ spear

« AIMbOT | pgAdmin »