Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Effects Removal

Discussion on Effects Removal within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Effects Removal

Since cotobo isn't working anymore for effects removal. Do the other ways of turning off effects still work?

« FOR PRO HACKERS | New Private Server For CO.2 »

Similar Threads
New NPC Effects + Player Effects
11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Okay guys I have noticed that some of the old npc effects are getting old and boring... so I have found new ways of adding effects to not only NPCs but players also. Here are some of the many effects you can use. To test them use /addeffect and then one of the codes below: noconfirm029 <---- 029 numbers can be changed for different effects newyear5 <----- 5 number can be changed for different effects balloon1 <-- 1 number can be changed for different effects meltnpc action3 <--- 3...
Effect Removal w/Sound Removal
03/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Well since Mr.Teenies Effect Removal came out and i had been using it..I decided to make my own for the fact that when i enter TG my client will sometimes hang, and the Sounds get really loud and carry out..it's gay.SO i've made this tool to remove the sound as well as the effects, SILENT TG ^^. It may take a minute to run the Sound Remover..but not very long at all ^^. This Tool Greatly help's me in TG i run a good 280-314 Ping without ever Disconnecting unless they have Server Mait. I...
Effects Removal
11/09/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Are there still any Effect Removal tools out there that work? Thanks.