Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there an AutoStigger??

Discussion on Is there an AutoStigger?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Is there an AutoStigger??

I think every has the same problem when he doesnt have a high lvl main account.... and trys to lvl a water... Stigging the Plvler... I was wondering if its a program to do this or something.. i tryed to search on elitepvp but w/out succes... pls if some1 new the link of a program like this.. may post it? thx
Old 09/23/2007, 18:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
scriptvessel

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setup SV for AutoStigger !!!
04/07/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Hey, My friend asked me how to setup SV for autostigging when he was Plvl, so i checked sv out and came with this solution, What you need, - ScriptVessel, look around plenty of ways to get it - a stigger :p - this Guid ;)
need autostigger
12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
i looked all over this site and i couldnt find 1 autostigger. is it possible that any1 could make me one or just post it on this site or send me a link to 1. thankyou
AutoStigger?
12/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
im just wondering if is there any autostigger after the latest patch? yes i was searching alot, but donno what to try :) if is there any, plz someone give me a link or name to get it. Thx , keep up the good work ;)
needing a autostigger!
07/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
any1 have a autostigger that can stig the same person by typing down the name and can repot or meditate every now and then?