Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what the hell is going on around here!!

Discussion on what the hell is going on around here!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what the hell is going on around here!!

anyone know whats going on with all this new stuff.best i can tell is after you send your log-in packet it connects you to a new adress or listens on new ports.anyone know if im right?if so anyone know what adress or port?i already hate this game but i might just be able to quit playing,with all this downtime and whatever is going on with the servers its making it hard to do anything with this game,cant send packets log packets its ******* me off.anyway if anyone knows what they are doing please let me know
Old 09/23/2007, 06:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
anyone know whats going on with all this new stuff.best i can tell is after you send your log-in packet it connects you to a new adress or listens on new ports.anyone know if im right?if so anyone know what adress or port?i already hate this game but i might just be able to quit playing,with all this downtime and whatever is going on with the servers its making it hard to do anything with this game,cant send packets log packets its ******* me off.anyway if anyone knows what they are doing please let me know

Log in servers down i had SV on dc on all in 2nd rb place and now have it on not dc so i can stay in