Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We need a DC tool!!!

Discussion on We need a DC tool!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We need a DC tool!!!

Cotobo is not working anymore... Calagan is not planning to "fix" it anymore... Anantasia is gone... Chocoman is gone...

We really need a DC tool... at last one that disconnects using keyboard shortcuts, like the old ctrl+T

If someone have the knowledge, please, help... or at last put some DIY guide, or give some tips on how to create this DC tool...

Thx
Old 09/23/2007, 15:29   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
#Moved!
Old 09/23/2007, 16:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peperia View Post
Cotobo is not working anymore... Calagan is not planning to "fix" it anymore... Anantasia is gone... Chocoman is gone...

We really need a DC tool... at last one that disconnects using keyboard shortcuts, like the old ctrl+T

If someone have the knowledge, please, help... or at last put some DIY guide, or give some tips on how to create this DC tool...

Thx
Calagan probably wont fix it cause everyone started spamming his pm box, which in turn spams his email account, which is really F*ck*n annoying and I see where hes coming from, exspecially when hes already answered the same **** question like 20 times, i mean even "I" Feel tired after ready the Cotobo threads, where hes constantly answering the same questions over and over cause these noobs cant be asked to bloodywell read the threads before they start posting. Its seems all the noobs from ************ have come to EPvPers thinking that if they just "Request" and "Harrass" The Coders/Editors that therey'll actually get something. Im not even reading my PM's anymore there just be deleted daily same as my email account... if I got over 100 in 2 days, im sure Calagans is worse.
Old 09/23/2007, 16:34   #4

why dont u forbid sending emails to u by users? :P and pms who cares lol
Old 09/23/2007, 19:24   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Calagan probably wont fix it cause everyone started spamming his pm box, which in turn spams his email account, which is really F*ck*n annoying and I see where hes coming from, exspecially when hes already answered the same **** question like 20 times, i mean even "I" Feel tired after ready the Cotobo threads, where hes constantly answering the same questions over and over cause these noobs cant be asked to bloodywell read the threads before they start posting. Its seems all the noobs from ************ have come to EPvPers thinking that if they just "Request" and "Harrass" The Coders/Editors that therey'll actually get something. Im not even reading my PM's anymore there just be deleted daily same as my email account... if I got over 100 in 2 days, im sure Calagans is worse.

LOL that had nothing to do with it trust me..He quit because i called his bluff that he had no knowledge on how to fix it in the first place.When he said "fix coming soon!!" in his thread he didn't know anantasia had disappeared and wasn't posting for him how to hex it anymore lol and i wouldn't tell him how to fix it either if he knew what so ever how cotobo worked he coulda fixed it in 1 day but he doesn't he just reaped karma off anan and my versions of cotobo month after month and simply hex edited his name into it and called it his fix until there was nobody left fixing it for him to copy it anymore.

THAT is why he quit..If anan updated her how to fix cotobo thread again or i posted a fixed version again calagans thread would magically be revived with a fix too and he would come back rofl.