Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real MetDoves

Discussion on Real MetDoves within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Real MetDoves

is there any way to change the size of the real met dove or can tell the real met dove or the fake ones
Old 09/13/2007, 09:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
there is no way,the packets are the same forall doves(someone said it can be done using the proxy and looking for the one with high HP,i dont know if its true but i dont belive it because ALL the packets are the same)so....NO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
differences between metdoves
12/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
is there a way to edit some files so i could tell the differences between the normal metdoves and the real ones, cus am a tao and i can't scatter. ty
Old Metdoves Map.
09/08/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Any mod please remove this thread. Thanks...
yeah, i need a little help with metdoves
11/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
can somebody tell me if there is a hack to locate them? i know we cant make it big anymore to tell them apart anymore. i've used the metzone map and it helps a little bit but cant say it was very useful although i do love the contribution. i see people just chilling at different spots in the map, i was thinking they know the metdove is about to appear. could people really do that? well, really appreciate it if somebody can tell me which program helps me locate the metdove. thanks.
Finding REAL Metdoves
07/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i was wondering if there was a way to maybe change the color of the damage you do to the real doves to maybe like red or something. since they take 10x less damage making their numbers red instead of white would help u find the met dove. of course.. this is more for archers scattering. i know on my lvl 109 archer i do like 40-70 damage to the dove and 400-700 damage to the fake ones, while im scattering to find it i have to look real close to find that damage to know i have the right dove. ...
metdoves
04/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
does anyone know some met dove spawns? if u dont want to make it public i would be happy if u could pm :)