Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacking conquer

Discussion on hacking conquer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hacking conquer

ok..im quite new to hacking so im using linux 10.2, and nmap for port scanning, im currently scanning......can anyone give me any pointers as to were to go once ive gained acces...and if anynes ever tried before can they give me some tips and i know elitepvpers does not condone server hacking i'am just doing it to get a look at the server files for private servers.
please pm me if you would like ot help
Old 08/30/2007, 12:00   #2

u can get taken to court, so they say, for server hacking tq
Old 08/30/2007, 12:10   #3

yes its true you can get taken to court, if you get caught its a big big risk...im just finding out how hard it is to hack it....turns out not very hard if theres an admin online at the time, of course i need to logg on to the sever and atm i dont know how...just findng out myself i think the risk is far to great to be going on with, without the proper knowledge that is

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacking server in Conquer
07/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Does any1 know how to hack into the conqueer servers.
Hacking Conquer
07/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hey everyone Im wondering if this will work. If you use a packet sniffer and decrypt the packet found in the conquer server to find registered data on items in conquer, could u change the register number (for a normal neck) and change its registered number to a DB register number and send the packet back and thus switching a normal item into a DB. Just curious!?! Hiyoal
Hacking a conquer server
06/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
well,as we all know the server prolly uses a file to store all the data,right?if we scanned some ports of the server,use a server id(the ports for pharos and the ip then plz) then we could log in,and gain passwords and usernames,right?or isnt it this easy?i saw the bruteforcing thread and i thought id make one with my thaught
Conquer Hacking
11/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Ein Freund von mir hat sich hingesetzt und ein bischen was gecodet darunter fallen: Infinit clients High Jump / Long Jump Jump ins Meer etc. ( braucht noch bissel tweaking) Und einen Taobot. der Attackt, und Manaregent. Alles Cliendside codet. Da er für die Analyse der Packeges für den Bot (Items usw.) aber nicht die nötige zeit hat werden wir eine Hackinggroup für co erstellen ( bord geht in den nächsten tagen on) Also falls ihr intress habt meldet euch schon mal.